youtube.com/watch?v=ig0zXi9D2Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=QhyQL8kVoH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you 12

>no meme shit
>posts meme shit

>chaos is meme

Not even the best Orchid album

Okay mister skramz what is the best screamo LP?

9 solids imo

Dance tonight Revolution Tomorrow! was their best, but the other two were still 9.9/10s

>not la sanie
>not blood in our wells
>not howl mockery

> le meme album de champs

all those are good albums, la sanie is just so over played, l'ordure and ballede de cuntre are my personal favorites aside from the split with diapsiquir. The other two just became morning/doing shit albums for me like every other album on the list so I guess they win me because of that

Agreed

this is better

Ya I agree. Dance is much better put together

Almost Crimes is so far and away better than any song in that record it's a strong 8 but not a 10. Emily Hanes with metric released a 10/10 though, two actually this one is a masterpiece.

That daughters release is great but to say that dance is better than chaos is me. No.

Prove me wrong

Canada songs will always be Daughters best, the rest was good, but it wasn't Canada songs

But. . . and then the cat turned to smoke?

Im not going to disagree. Its not a 10 for me but it's a strong 8-9

When it comes too electronica and alt rock it's easily one of the best

Do singles count?

Impecable.

HEAD IS BETTER THAN GOAT

also nice trips op

All these middling overrated screamo albums and people overlooking arguably the most riff heavy incredible screamo album of all time

Either that or this. Like, damn. Just flawless

youtube.com/watch?v=2C17qJabYYg

almost crimes is one of the weaker tracks desu

Is Orchid the only good screamo band? Also Dance Tonight, Revolution Tomorrow! is better.

I respectfully disagree. I think they got better with every release personally but Canada is fantastic as well. Everything other than the s/t EP is incredibly good
No. Loma Prieta's pretty dope.also pic related is actually the best screamo album

See

Even the album art is 10/10

These two are the only real contenders on here so far.

Meme shit.

Bad taste and you think in rainbows is a 10/10 Checks out

Madchild is garbage dude, KPN is dope though

Retards. Also where is loveless and tpab Sup Forums?

This release isn't the screamo is more math but fuck is it great

What is pic related?

Agreed on Daughters. Their S/T (the 2010 one not the EP) is flat out incredible. Canada Songs is pretty good, don't get me wrong, but it's by far their most derivative. Hell Songs improved on it, and Daughters is just...I don't even know how they got half of their guitar sounds on it. So much punishment.

And Gospel is solid but I think that album is a little overrated desu. Felt too clean and proggy for me.

No meme shit was clearly stated in the OP learn to form an original opinion.

only 3 that are close

best dgrips album

This is probably the only REAL 10/10 in this entire thread if we're being real.

I heard him first in this goondox video and I've been addicted to him ever since. He sounds like a corky Goretex and I dig it

need i mention it

Gospel- The Moon Is A Dead World. Check it out, the polyrhythms are magnificent. It's such a well made album
That's pretty much exactly how I feel. Their 2012 s/t is one of my favorite albums. When the guitars kick in on Dead Singer... every fucking time man

I see where you might not be as enthused about Moon. It is very much about progression and structure and composition and less about catharsis than other screamo works. I just find the performances to be flat out stunning
NLDW is the only one better imo. One of the most unique and indescribable albums I've heard this decade.

Swollen Members had a few good tracks but it's mostly just cringey nu-metal hip-hop fusion.

also here's some white trash dude taking the piss out of Madchild

youtube.com/watch?v=ig0zXi9D2Xo

I haven't really done swollen members, just his solo stuff or collab stuff. I mean he goes between larger shit with a lot of production and the older sounding stuff like cage did between his old and new

also

youtube.com/watch?v=QhyQL8kVoH8

yeah his wasn't as good. to be fair Snak's follow ups were pretty weak too

they both had a few against eachother, it was booty

come on now, this is iconic

Haiku D'Etat. This album is fucking incredible. Anyone who likes jazzy hip hop. Definitely check this out. The lyrical content is incredible too.

I only discovered it a week ago and I've heard it about 20-30 times already. It's definitely going to be in my top 5. This album is fantastic front to back. It's criminally overlooked.

Incredible album. El-P is a god. Raspberry Fields is one of the best beats ever.

Bump I found some gems.

no