Hypothetical question :

hypothetical question :

You have a test tomorrow and there's a 20% chance you'll ace it 80% chance you'll fail.

Is it better to show up or not to go ?

show up, because if you dont show up its a 100% chance to fail

Hmm 80% chance to fail or 100% chance to get a zero... Gee I wonder what any sensible student would do.

I like that mentality, unfortunately i was always the running and not showing up time, scared to fail so i don't even show up, how do i not give a fuck about what others will think about me ?

Take it: worst case scenario you fail and have to retake the class later, at which point you'll either have the same test, or be able to research the same type of questions for next time, so you're more likely to pass it on the second go.

Only worthwhile to not show up if you have a valid excuse.

>You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

- Wayne Gretzky

realize that after school is over, a majority of the people that have opinions of you will never see you again. besides, not too many students give a fuck if another student fails a test.

If you know you are going to fail, own your failure. Don't weasel out of your responsibility or you will never learn your lesson

So failing this will actually prompt me to study for the next one ?

dude just
> Я вac любил : любoвь eщe, быть мoжeт,
B дyшe мoeй yгacлa нe coвceм;
Ho пycть oнa вac бoльшe нe тpeвoжит;
Я нe хoчy пeчaлить вac ничeм.
Я вac любил бeзмoлвнo, бeзнaдeжнo,
To poбocтью, тo peвнocтью тoмим;
Я вac любил тaк иcкpeннo, тaк нeжнo,
Кaк дaй вaм бoг любимoй быть дpyгим.

It may take a few more failures but eventually you'll learn whatever you need to learn wether is studying more or maybe the fact that what you are studying is not your thing, for example

bumping

hahah what ?

trips checked
69 checked
dubs checked

Upb bucharest by any chance?

No, why ?

creme

autism

Exam tomorrow. And we are fucked. I figured maybe you were one of us

Are you also thinking about not showing up ?

Im going to go. It's 22:23 here and i still have to figure out what i have to learn,but i'm going because teachers care more about your involvement (or faking it) than what you actually put on paper.

Also if you are smart (usually people on Sup Forums are) you can invent an excuse and pretend you are deeply sorry for fucking up.

Even if the teacher doesn't buy it, if you do well next time, they will be inclined to round up your score

>mfw can't decide if go to class
>or sit on worthless ass

That's pushkinG for you

I know some professors who would force fail students who skipped finals. Just go and fail and get really drunk after.