Hey b/ a couple months back I checked in saying my wife was going to deploy and what the chances of her cheating would...

Hey b/ a couple months back I checked in saying my wife was going to deploy and what the chances of her cheating would be. One month down and everything seems great. General gf/wife share. Pic related, more?

add henry.schwab on kik or henry.schwabinger on skype to swap pics of our girls

Um no thank you

:)

>One month down and everything seems great.
Yeah because she not stupid enough to let you know that she's seeing other guys.
Military wives are nearly all whores don't make the mistake in thinking she is an exception.

She's the one in, I'm the dependa

Mine deployed and we agreed only way we can mess with others is if its the same sex. During bootcamp she was getting finger fucked by some butchy chick. Within the first week i craigslisted this older guy. I sent him dick pix and he liked it. So i drove to his house, the whole way there i was hard as fuck. Get there and hes waiting at the door. Soon as i go in we shake hands and he notices my bulge and grabs it and he gets excited. Drops right down and proceeds to suck it hungrily. He pulls me over to his couch by my cock where i sit down and pull his out and we 69 there. Then he gets up and we put our cocks togetber and i came so damn hard. I started suckin his cock while my cum was on it and he came all over my chest. Left after that. But returned many many times. Still to this day.

Yea, she's always had a bi thing so I'm pretty sure she's messing with this lesbian chick who is a female fiance, but I'm cool with that, as for me I don't think I'd be into your situation but that's great you found an outlet

Eh we were always open for what ever really lol.

I appreciate your input user

Honestly for the way our lifestyle was/is by getting rid of those restrictions on each other shit really wasnt nothing. No issues. Hell most we argue about is what size shoes the kids wear and or if they are taller then her yet lol.

Anyone interested in seeing more of my gf?

Op here, I am

Have you guys ever looked into swinging or open relationships?

>getting rid of those restrictions on each other shit really wasnt nothing
Not op but how do you do this? I'm in a ldr and my gf wants us to be with other girls while we can't be together but I feel weird about it when we haven't had much of a chance to actually be a couple one on one. We we're both raised very Christian but she still fooled around a lot in hs while I didn't
>virgin until I was 20
I think I don't want to do it because I associate sex with love and I've never had sex with someone without being in love with them. I suppose I need to separate sex from love and think about sex as just a physical thing we do, just don't know how.

Don't do it, it's a trap, the second YOU fuck another girl she gets to fuck a guy

We do. We meet up with other couples and start off cuckin the other guy. Then he joins in and we tAke turns fucking his wife and mine. Then when hes all warmed up i get him to suck my dick too. I have a really nice looking cock so that helps alot also.

This is swingin dude. dont do it until yall have had each other. Getting into other people before gettinn into each other is a big no no

lol if she's in the army and she's deployed she's cheating on you, sorry. Surrounded by muscly manly dudes who are fighting for everything she loves is too much for her tiny woman brain to handle, she's probably taking 2-3 loads a week.

I fucking am

Fuck that sounds hot

She's it she's navy, so on a ship with dudes which I guess isn't much better, no offense but a lot of the navy dudes seemed beta anyways

>have bro in the army
>happily married to wife with two kids
>not a slut

Don't go stereotyping cuz you're a cuckfag

I'm sure your brothers wife is a saint, but a lot of wives do hunger for strange just as much as dudes do, especially to escape the "stress" of dependa life. Any femanons care to chime in?

Shes got nice tits man! And yeah it is hot. Lol if u were around maybe we could do it so i can show you what its like to lose all sense of judgments and be open to anything. Before you know it im grabbing you by the nuts while ur fucking my wife. Hell we can even double team her me in her ass u in her pussy.

Lol chill

Op here thanks man, yea she does! She always gets attention when we're out and she doesn't wear a bra. It's always been a fantasy of mine to mmf her

Lmao im hard as fuck right now man. We seen your girl, post that cock up. Lets see what you workin with.

Any more?

Another tit shot