If I wanted to write a screenplay about a massive country-wide US race war that took place in 2019 and lasted five...

If I wanted to write a screenplay about a massive country-wide US race war that took place in 2019 and lasted five years, which side do you think would realistically win? White or black?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2016/01/08/americans-are-moving-south-west-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Northern whites would lose because they're cucks but southern whites stay strapped so the blacks wouldn't stand a chance. South would secede, the north would crumble economically because there would be nobody to pay for food stamps. The south would invade the north. America would become Great Again

223553265 people against 42020743
hmmmm

Thanks. That doesn't sound too bad.

Everyone would unite against the Muslims.

White guy sacrifices himself.

White women get executed and exiled.

Asians become new leader.

Jew survives, process repeats.

>South
>Good or even great

Let's stop this charade. The south was never good. Aside from southern hospitality and great food, it's mediocre. Have you met actual rednecks? I have. It's no picnic in the park.

Also, I met a shitton of blacks with guns down south.

OP are you serious or is this some elaborate Sup Forums ruse?

You know the jews won't let a movie like that happen because it goes against everything built up in the Narrative. But anyway -

The closest thing you can do to get to realism is to ask WHY the blacks and/or other shitskins are going up against whites. What stupid reason befell them to collectively say "we're going to enter a race war with the whites"? Moreover, the whites need a reason to collectively ask "why are we thinning our cheap-labor force?"

Best case scenario is that whitey finally woke up and decided to take out the trash, instill a eugenics program and force the creation of superior human beings - nogs say gibsmedat and wants to end our transcendence, come at us with glocks whereas we have drones, and we kill a good 10-20%, maybe 30% if eugenics on them, then enslave the rest or turn them into soylent brown.

>Hispanic is a race

You have a low IQ

But everyone in the south will be on food stamps.

Whites, most people in the military are white, so they have skills, and most likely the weapons. Also a lot of cops too.

Why is this board so obsessed with race?

Serious. There's never been a race war film that I know of. I know it won't get made but it's something fun to work on.

Eventually the whites would lose but after holding out heroically in a battle like the attack on the outpost in Starship Troopers.

>You have a low IQ

but yours is lower

>which side do you think would realistically win? White or black?

>which side do you think would realistically win? The side that built the modern world, or the side filled with people COMPLETELY DEPENDENT on the other side's tax-revenue to fucking live.

Gee, I wonder.

If you dont have the blacks win SJWs will be all over your ass bro
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Sup Forums has been Sup Forums's vacation home since 2013.

But your forgetting one thing the Mexicans already won, and they will out breed both in less than 15 years to become the majority.

You think stupid shit movies like Suicide Squad get made because some writer is a retard..they are pandering to their biggest clientele.

>Let's stop this charade. The south was never good.

If the South is so terrible, why are northerners moving here in droves?

pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2016/01/08/americans-are-moving-south-west-again

Oh wait, polls have already answered that question.
It's because you liberal retards voted for higher taxes, then suddenly realized you didn't want to have to pay higher taxes.

So now you're moving to the "redneck" states you whined about on Facebook.

well said brother, the souths will rise again

>whites outnumber blacks almost 5 to 1
>whites have more money, more resources, more land, and more guns
>whites have superior technical and organizational skills
>majority of military and police are white

the only question is would there even be any blacks left once it was over