Name me 10 reasons why you shouldn't an hero seconds after reading this post

Name me 10 reasons why you shouldn't an hero seconds after reading this post

>be you
>under 5ft 9
>shoe size under 10
>possibly wear glasses
>possibly overweight or fit but short (literally even worse)

Said things listed above are far worse than not being financially stable, or not having a gf because those are peasant retard things to be worried about. Your only worry should be green text. Always be weary of the green text.

5'0". Size 6. Glasses. Shit.

how. HOW. i know people with kids under 10 years old who have your foot size IF NOT your height as well.

also weird but there's a lot of number 10 on this post... weird...

I'm Asian.

whip it out then tough guy.

genes determine your entire life

if you're not 5'11 or taller in a white area you're fucked as a man

women only want strength

money, muscle, genetics, etc

if u dont have the strength, you'll never have a girl

civilization is on a cycle of life and death, and so is everything there is.

the west is on its last days before another mass destruction and reset

just enjoy something that u can enjoy, keep ur mind off the trouble

6FT size 13 feet and 20:20 vision so no glasses

Nah, this information identifies me enough to people I know, they don't need to see my dick.

6'5'

Why do people make such a big deal out of tallness or shortness?
I mean i could understand that you'd have a problem if you were an actual midget, but this is just ridiculous.
Also what about glasses? Is this still grade school?
Who the fuck cares?

6"3 12 feet no glasses good eyesight
>mfw

>6ft 1
>11.5 UK shoe size
>No glasses
>Overweight but not weak

My major downside is having social anxiety making it hard to talk to anyone let alone a girl or even get out the house at all

ok jesus christ size 13 feet are fucking nasty.

Let me give you a little chart
>5'1-5'7 consider suicid
>5'8-5'9 atleast have a redeemable quality
>5'10 ideal
>above 6'4 is a fucking freakshow
And for shoe sizes
>under 10 is autistic baby feet
>over 12 is no point walking when u can sit on your own feet and user them as full sized jet engines to fly you around places

If you're under 6ft, you're definitely a beta cuck tbh

>being 5 foot 8 is a redeemable quality

kek

at least have a redeemable quality to offset your lack of inches retard learn to read, i didn't even make a gramatical error for u to get confused by.

sorry for getting mad i myself am barely 6 foot. just under it infact and being so close to that sweet number 6.... is just as worse as being far from it

you're lucky glasses can be fashionable nerd or else you'd be a nerd, nerd. also the REALL Yreally really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY really really really REALLY REALLY sad truth about height is people care
women care
employers care
everyone who will ever be important in your life will care. you get treated differently depending on your height. NOT YOUR LOOKS, NOT YOUR HANDSOMENESS, but your height.

You wanna know what the fucked up thing is? I'm only 5'7 and I've always been a scrawny little fuck. Despite all of that, my life was fine. I've had 6 girlfriends who I loved dearly, I had plenty of friends who were always there for me, my life was great. I loved it all.

But it wasn't until some fucking faggot at work said I was short that I started to feel self conscious about myself. Literally, everything was okay until he told me that. That was when my self confidence crashed, my friends began distancing themselves from me and it became harder for me to get girls. I began blaming everyone else for it, but then after a few years I realized that it wasn't them. It was my self loathing and lack of confidence that made me become reclusive. I myself pushed everyone away, not them. I just said fuck it and stopped caring. It took me forever to gain my self confidence and self love back, but let me tell you, once I did, everything was back to normal. I had new friends and a new girlfriend.

What I'm saying is, youre all a bunch of fucking downers and the only reason you faggots are lonely is because you absolutely love pitying yourselves. You let other people shatter your self image so badly that you begin losing your own self worth. Dont let them do that shit to you. If a scrawny little manlet like me got laid hundreds of times, then you have no excuse. Quit being a whiney bitch and love yourself.

Jesus fuck you're deluded.

>found the 5ft6 mildly overweight kid in prescription glasses
like picking a needle in a needle factory.

Oh, right. I didn't read it properly, sorry

this was a good sob story i'll give you that. but just let this sink in user.

A kid in grade 9....15 years old.... is just as IF NOT taller than you.... and he will keep getting taller.... You have a childlike characteristic as a grown man. You should and will feel down(pun intended)

What? Are you telling me that people differ in height despite their age differences? Wow! What a shocker! What a newfound revelation, holy shit you genius! Someone should crown you the king of the goddamn world, you genius motherfucker you, holy shit.

You guys have to understand something.

When you're old and you do something that kids do, you're seen as an autistic fucktard. When you're old and you exhibit child like behavior you are treated differently.

Humans can't help but see your lack of height as a childlike characteristic and will treat you as such. The sooner you accept this reality the sooner you kill yourself and wipe short genes out of human ancestory.

Not American so fuck it I'll use cm

185cm
Size 41 (Europe)
No glasses
Not a fucking skeleton but skinny

convert it you swedish prick. no1 knows what you're talking about. size 41 feet are you a fucking Titan from mount olympus

Eh, why should I care? Obviously, something about me is desirable enough if I still managed to get laid despite the fact that I'm short. If anything, I've seen plenty of lanky awkward kids who dont even know how to speak to a woman. They're around 6'5 and they slouch and stare at the fucking floor, they can't even maintain eye contact and can barely speak with any confidence in their voice.

I'm not gonna lie, your height does get you places. But it's not the only thing that matters. You have to learn to live with what you have, and plenty of people can't do that.

Worse that Swedish I'm fucking Spanish so yeah I should an hero.
Convert it yourself faggot

Yea I'm fucking Atlas

Only a fool plays with the hand he's dealt. Try getting ur shins busted & re attached to get some length. It's worth the surgery.

Also checked.

ay caramba you have the sexy Spaniard genes.

ole ole toro tortilla jamon viva Franco

Be me
>6 foot 2
>Size 12 shoe
>No glasses
>Not overweight
Looks like I'm good

>6'2
>11.5 feet
>glasses
>actually fit

Almost at the retard giant cut off for height, and perfectly aesthetic shoe size. Crazy how life balances it self with my bitch eyesight thought. Can't get all the good stuff i suppose :(

>be me
>average height
>average looking
>average sized penis
>size 12 feet
>glasses (but I've been told by everyone that I look better with glasses than without them)
>stubble

I've had no problem with getting chicks. So I'm good.

OP here. Forgot to mention that being a good lengthy height as well as being overweight is possibly the worst combination. You are legit monster-tier. BUT luckily for you that is a...type. Tall and lanky retards aren't a type but some women find you big fat fucks attractive so lucky you! You'll be just fine lad.

>be op
>not know how to use imperial height properly
>assume shoe size, because he refused to look at facts as a liberal
>View glasses as bad for an excuse for himself
>imply overweight guys can't get girls as an excuse for himself as well

>6'4"
>Size 14 US
>wear glasses
>just above average weight for my height, enjoying life

Average as in 5inch dick and 5ft8 height? Average as in a little overweight? Because being average doesn't mean being normal or ok, sometimes average is BAD.
>average height
>average looking
>average sized penis
All bad lol

OP here. You're a fucking freakshow LOL my post described you and you're offended. Delete your post before you kill yourself. Like i said earlier BEING EXESSESIVE in these areas ie. being taller and fatter than being shorter and skinner is way way way worse.

Youd be surpirsed how many panty dropping male celebrities are under 5'10".

Money can greatly aid those issues getting women, there is someone shallow enough out there to fuck you purely for the financial gain

You manlets all project so hard. Im a white canadian, 5'10", super average looks, probably below average tbh, average cock, all i have going for me is straight teeth from braces. Im not super outgoing but ive had solid consistent luck banging decently hot women and have had a gf for 2 years now.

You are just undesireable because of your personality or demenor. Plenty of ugly ass dudes pull women because they can have a convo without being autistic

the "success" cut-off where you can still be short BUT YOU NEED cars and money and flashy things would probably be 5'6.5" max.

5"6 and under with nothing going for you is a lost cause. how can u be so short it boggles my mind

Guys guys, dont be silly. Just as long as you have money, women won't give a fuck what you look like or how tall you are. Snap back to reality any time, gay bois.

the leaf with the dubs of truth

OP here. There's still a cut off for any amount of money

read

You're contrasting your previous post, showing that you are rather looking for arguments. Not really offended, girls like taller guys and I have no problem getting them. Doesn't offend me. Just pointing out your hypocrital nature for others.

god, all of you are fucking dumb

Using God as an expression is rather stupid as well.

I love the short or obese fucks point out how easy it is for them to get women as that is some sort of currency you can gauge your looks on. Or some sort of reassurance that you aren't too tall or too short or too fat.

>7ft fat fucks and 5ft retards all exclaiming how many chicks they fuck as if that means anything

Op is samefagging hard but no one has given one reason to live so i guess it's time to an hero
>5ft7
>contacts
>skinny
>9 shoe

>Be me
>5"11 (tell the bitches 6 ft, they won't know the difference).
>Blue eyes, blonde hair
>Play guitar
>Have money
>College education
>11.5 shoe size Americano
>Deeper voice, fit, but not ripped.
>Can talk about anything because have social skills unlike most of btards
And the best part is I can get any girl I want with a wink of the eye. Feels good to be white op.

I'm a girl who has a thing for short guys, then again I'm also 5'10

OP HERE. Finally a scholar like myself. Here's a toast to us lad. As far as i'm concerned we're both 6ft ;)

>then again I'm also 5'10
You're a fucking giant for a girl. Of course you're interested in short men because ALL Average men are short in comparison to you.

They're cute and small I don't mind one bit, in fact it's a lot better than dealing with the guy looming over you. Just saying that guys shouldn't worry about their height

there will always be girls that are into you no matter how you look

dont listen to retard op

you're a short guy pretending to be a tall girl who's into short guy's isn't that crazy tho

ill give you one:
i have a wife that hates me, and if i an hero, it would just make her happy

Girl here. Fact of the matter is we perceive tall as attractive. Now keep in mind that a guy who is 5 feet and 6 inches is going to be perceived as tall from a girl who's only 5 foot.

Just some food for thought. As long as a guy is not like 4"9 then he has nothing to worry about.

this

all you faggots thinking the shit from op really matters are stupid

different girls see things differently so there will always be girls into you no matter how tall you are or stuff like that

>5'3
>about 140 lbs
>Size 9
>Am asian
Bro is like 5'11 about 190 lbs. Well time to kill myself. Make fun of me for being a mantlet, i don't really give a shit.

OP here. Right when you said "girl here" your argument is invalid. As a MAN i know what you want more than your primitive female brain knows what you want.

If a girl who is 5ft finds a guy that's 5ft5 attractive OBVIOUSLY she doesn't like him for his height. She herself knows that no1 with a normal height would even give her the time of day.
ITT
>short fat fembots telling guys it's ok to be short
>fat fuck giants saying they bang chicks
>5 foot imbecile "men" saying they bang chicks
>one asian guy who admits he got fucked in the gene lottery pool

Although it's all genes and luck it's still true what OP is saying. Theres nothing you can do about it though. Girls find tall guys with big dicks attractive, and you're either born with it or you're not. You're born with good or bad looks too buy nobody gives a shit about looks anymore.

It's all a lottery, and those who rolled higher win more - simple.

Do it faggot. Just Do it.

>No new posts

Samefag

Samefag