Okay Sup Forums, am I gay?

Okay Sup Forums, am I gay?

Yesterday my girlfriend of 5 years, who is incredibly beautiful, gave me a blowjob. She kept sucking as I came and when i finished, i could see my cum spilling out of her mouth and down her lips. She kissed me with my cum still on her mouth and I actually enjoyed it. I gave her tongue and everything. Even tried to suck my own cum off of her mouth so I could taste it.

What does it mean?

bisexual

still degenerate

You and I were made of cum basicly

So.. im trying to become a walking sperm?

people who eat their own cum are degenerate
when did this degeneracy become ok

>even tried to suck cum of her mouth

So now even your gf knows that your a homo, congratz

You like cum and getting nasty with your girlfriend. Unless you want to suck the cum out of someone else's dick you're not gay. Even then, if you do it with your girlfriend you're still just having fun.

no, that's definitely gay

this

it's ogre OP, you're a cum-guzzling faggot

seriously though, no matter how into my girlfriends i have been in the past, i always hesitate to kiss them after they've gone down on me. sometimes i ignore it, but i would
>N E V E R
>E
>V
>E
>R
eat my own cum out of my girlfriend's mouth because i wanted to. i don't think i would do it even if she asked me to. no fucking thanks man.

and this is cumming (ecks dee) from a guy that likes when a girl eats my ass and fingers it. not sure about pegging though, haven't tried that

tl;dr you're gayer than getting pegged, OP.

Nah you not gay nigga. Unless you wanna suck some dick or get fucked in the ass. Everyone does some kinky shit. Except you did it after you came...now that I think about it yeah that's kinda gay.

if he's still getting sexual pleasure with the gf then it's just bisexual

it's still degenerate, he's probably 60% faggot

oh, I guess degenerate is just the new meme I don't understand

Yup. You caught the gay. That's how it spreads.

Question: how is it gay, from a literal, definitive perspective, to have enjoyed consuming a fluid produced by your own body? It's odd behavior, perhaps, but what's gay about it?

Because it is semen

Yeah, but it's YOUR semen. If if was another dude's, it'd be gay, but it's yours. Nothing gay about it.

So if I jerk off and ejaculate into my own mouth it's not gay in the slightest?

is eating your shit ok?

It's possible. Try sucking the penises of several friends, coworkers and family members. Then to make sure, suck the cocks of some strangers. Then try to decide if you're gay, or only like sucking semen. The answer may surprise you.

it's just degenerate, eating cum, even if it's your own, is faggotry

No, but it's not gay. I said eating your own cum was strange behavior, I'm not denying that. It's just not gay. Homosexual behavior is, by definition, sexual activity between members of the same sex. Eating your own cum cannot be gay by definition.

>blowjob from girl
>came
>am I gay
No OP just retarded

Degenerate, maybe. Gay, no.

Nope. Weird thing to do and pretty gross, maybe an element of humiliation to it that you get off on, but not gay.

But if I ejaculate semen into my own mouth is that not gay??

Just a kink is all, don't be a sperg

We should hold a fucking survey to see

No. If another dude came in your mouth, then yes, that would be gay. See how that works?

we all get caught up in the moment user. It's a wonderful part of life. For instance the otherday I was masterbaiting so hard I farted. The smell was rancid and I couldn't stop smelling it in ecstasy until I blew my load. Nothing weird about it. It just happens.

But wouldn't that be a kinda onset of gayness?