FUCKING HELP ME Sup Forums I was sleeping on the couch and moved in my sleep...

FUCKING HELP ME Sup Forums I was sleeping on the couch and moved in my sleep. My right leg just side of the knee is in 10/10 pain if I move it in anyway and if I bend my feet down of up it feels as if my leg is dislocated in some way. What the fuck do I do I've had 2hrs sleep and I've gotta get up for work in 2.5. FUCKING HELP ME

go to the doctor faggot

just call the 911 of your area

It's 5am

get some icy hot. you'll be good. it'll be icy. then hot.

It's 5am. Everyone I live with is asleep and I can't fucking move at all.

This you fucktard....

Does anyone have some really good fucking advice otherwise I'm just fucking stuck here until someone wakes up

We gave you advice, you just decided not to listen

Not advice I can use

Is this you bro?

Your kneecap probably has been slightly slided fucking up your ligaments. Go to a doctor, your knee is probably going to start swelling withing an hour.

I popped my kneecap in a work accident once, I managed to put it back in place by pushing it to place while straightening my leg. My kneww swelled like hell soon after and I couldn't walk without sticks for couple months. Considering your kneecap presumably is in place, you ccan most likely shake it off with pain killers and ice.

That is honestly me I can't fucking move. If I do it's 10/10 pain that causes me to freeze up it's that bad

I'm sure you'll be fine by next season bro

How can you not used the advice "call and ambulance, since you cant fucking walk"?

Calls 000 for leg injury

It sounds as if you've slid your lateral meniscus out of place.. this is going to require surgery.. of which you will get within a day or two.. you're down for the count at work sorry to say.. if you haven't torn it then the recovery time should be short-ish.. don't wait to go.. the same result will occur no matter how long you wait.. good luck Sup Forumsro

How old are you?
What sports do you do?
If you do, are your legs muscles hypertonic? (tense)
How is your diet? (aiming for information about calcium intake here)
Is there swelling?
Is there pain when you don't move your leg?

You sure you didn't just get a really bad cramp?

Also, I don't recommend trying to put anything in place yourself. For me it was more like an instinct and kind of a do or die situation since I was working in an elevator shaft.

Do not fuck around when it comes to knee injuries like torn or twisted ligaments. Don't treat that right and you will suffer that shit your whole life. Call a doctor, get somebody to take you a hospital an avoid putting weight on that leg. Also call your work, you probably wont be coming there for a while.

>anhero
its the only option at this point

>732577284
Just solid aching without moving leg
Tennis with family for fun
Weight training
Calcium intake is through the fkn roof
I can't see if there's swelling.

call your local medical service on duty and see what they say/do

eat a banana you faggot, its just a charles horse

100% not cramp

call in sick. then think about what to do with your leg

Sit on the couch. Take your shoes and socks off. Grit your teeth and using your toes to drag your foot forward, slowly straiten the leg. Should pop back in. Had something similar happen to me, where if i sit at a funny angle my something goes in my knee. Hurts like fuck and aches for a few days after, but it should be fine.

an equine charles you say?

If kneecap if to the side straightening your leg without touching your kneecap should pop it back into place with no damage (unless tendon is torn)

bad advice.. if it is a ligament, this will only serve to tear/damage it more.. speaking from personal experience.

If this is true im totally fucked. I have a total tendon reconstruction on my left wrist next week.

You are one old and broken motherfucker

Sciatic nerve.

You are fucked.

>18

lifting can do some damage that's not apparent util it gives.. it could be as simple as a tendon slipping over tip of the knee.. which would be healed in like.. a week.. knee surgery is done orthoscopicly nowadays, which is minimal damage to the surrounding area.. go to doctor or hospital asap.. trust me.

Go into the kitchen, in the cupboard under the sink you'll find some bleach, drink the entire bottle and die faggot

Torn acl? Amputate immediately.

hope you have health insurance