Tfw no qt Indian gf

>tfw no qt Indian gf

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ridgeuh/
youtube.com/watch?v=wenFkkb3HIM
xossipblog.com/pakistani-sex-pics/4056-british-born-pakistani-girl-nude.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For some reason, I don't like Indian girls. They're bratty as fuck, they complain a lot, and the westernized ones act like thots. I was talking to this like 9/10 Indian girl from Toronto and she was talking about her ex and this nigger she fucked and I noped out of it. She also got raped before and I blamed her for it so she doesn't wanna talk to me ever again. Oh well. I'll see if I have pics.

Very much on point for being bratty and entitled as fuck, particularly those born/raised in North America. On the flip side, the FOB ones worship white dudes.

I admit, she was hot as fuck though

Are white guys just hotter than Indian guys to them?

Wtf is that?

Only if they make that $

Gonna have to be more specific

That's what I mean, like in science/maths jobs, the white guys always get the Indian girls, even when there are plenty of Indian guys around as well.

Moar?

Ofc lol, 90% of Indian guys are unatttactive, both in their social status as in their looks (and smell). Their average IQ is below 90 too. Women are attracted to good genes even if they don't have great genes theirselves. Somehow India didn't get a lot of natural selection the last few thousand years, maybe it's because they kill smart people unless they are corrupt enough to get powerful.

Sure

Indian girls don't like white guys period

They are raised to acknowledge the whiteness as superior... It was kinda fucked up the first time I used my white card to shut an Indian buddy up who was mid-brown tone and talking shit to a mutual girl friend who was way darker. Except this white knight got a blowie out of it afterwards.

Another one since I got 575757.

indian girls marry indian guys. look up the stats.

meanwhile.

>butthurt indian virgin detected

I beg to differ.

I've never been with an Indian chick but they seem like their pussies smell. Do they smell?

They don't like anyone but themselves, period. Indian girls come in a second close after JAPs.

Close, white virgin.

Damn, those are some bedroom eyes.

Just because he has $

2/10 Made me reply. Please elaborate as to how you beg to differ with my statement.

Sorry, meant:

Not sure how I posted to your reply.

They literally don't

I thought 4chad was with Brittany Venti

No harm done, man. BTW, that's the girl from my story.

She is beautiful

Indian guys are hotter because India is one of the hottest places.

Holy shit left is a Goddess

Agreed

Fuck man, had the same thing happened a while ago when I was talking to one. She was hot too and did a little modeling. Said she talked with a black dude and had sex with him out of curiosity because she had strict parents. She even unfriended me on facebook because she doesn't want her family or friends seeing guys talking to her or having guy friends. I was like whatever.

The bitch tried to shame me because my family isn't rich. Well whatever. I've got my own small business, getting my Bachelors degree, and at least I'm not a poo in loo.

Left one

Keep going

test

More?

instagram.com/ridgeuh/
yw

Left oneHer ass

>instagram.com/ridgeuh/
God bless you user.

Kik random_loll for this Indian girl. Might be able to get some wins

Full body pics I want

Hoooly fuck now we're talkin'

>shitskin
>qt

kek

>tfw no qt Indian gf

enjoy your shit colored pissflaps

I will.

Almost like the girl I was talking to but heavier

Bitch looks like Carmella from WWE

Oh shit she does lmao

Fuck yes, age? Where she from? USA?

I wish I could find more. She deleted her tumblr sadly.

19 from UK

I'm 20 from UK :^) Post more!

>not getting an obedient Muslim girl to cook and clean for you
Absolutely haram

Jasmine was probably the single most annoying girl I've ever met. Fuck that hoe, made me ashamed to be brown

>not liking brown skin

Chick I was talking to recently

Goddess.

I LOVE THIS THREAD

Glad to hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=wenFkkb3HIM

Indian girls are fucking brats

t. Indian guy

Wanna see her legs

We need more nekid Indian grils

She's relatively modest on social media but here's what I found

I have like 40 pics and 10 vids of her. Is that all there is?

tfw no ugly street pooper gf

Pls post.

>Nishitha

I just saved these from a thread on here last week and these were the only two pics of her, can you dump what you have?

Indian girls are freaks though and not all of them fit the stereotype

Just contradicted myself. Some of them are probably prudes too but the ones I've met weren't

Britbong here. My best m8 is a indian hindu. His sisters are 10/10's, really sweet, caring girls... Wife material. I reckon I'd have had a shot if we didn't grow up together.

xossipblog.com/pakistani-sex-pics/4056-british-born-pakistani-girl-nude.html

I'm not fucking some nigger lover. I don't care if she looks like a supermodel. Ain't happening around my white nationalist ass

lmao trying to grab that non existent ass

more :)