The Miami Dolphins were 1-4

The Miami Dolphins were 1-4.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4FruhJ6WkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Rams were 3-1

The Oakland Raiders were 3-13 2 (two) years ago.

I had us going 4-12 before the season started, and honestly thought we'd be lucky to do that with how bad the first month of the season turned out.

But I'm so hyped for this team. All these close games we've won are games we would've dropped in years past. Gase is single-handedly turning this entire franchise around, and I'm loving it.

Gase COTY?

>win 10 games
>beat no one
>get WC berth

meanwhile there is a good chance that the chiefs who have actually beaten quality opponents may miss out on the playoffs.

Not with the league riding Jason Garrett and Jack Del Rio's cocks, unfortunately.

But I definitely think he deserves it. He's done so much more with so much less, and with injuries to so many playmakers on both sides of the ball. There aren't meany coaches out there who could pull 10 (potentially 11) wins out of this group.

At least we've got Wake for CPOTY.

>The Vikings were 5-0

We have one less win over +.500 teams than New England, and nobody has a problem with them making it in. Wanna keep complaining, faggot? Play the schedule you're given; win and get in, or lose and watch the playoffs from home.

>keep fucking crying, cuck

>loins were 1-3

I mean they could still blow it, but still

better hope you get matched with the texans or else it's gonna be an assfucking

The Cowboys were 0-1

Can it be the Steelers? We beat them already.

Just like how we got assfucked by the AFC North soon-to-be winners, the Pittsburgh Steelers, right?

>just in case you don't know we won that game 30-15

Dolphins already beat the Steelers earlier this year though.

I just really fucking hope the Ravens lose tomorrow.

>AFC North soon-to-be winners, the Pittsburgh Steelers
i can smell your fear, fishboi

Can you blame me? Ravens always fuck us for revenge after '07. We already went there this year and lost by five TDs, I don't want anything to do with Baltimore.

Pittsburgh, however; we always beat the Steelers for some reason. We beat them earlier this season, and the last time we played in '14 on their turf in a snowstorm. I'd much rather play them than tussle with the Ravens again.

tbqh, The Dolphins only got BTFO by Ravens because >WE didn't run the ball against the Ravens with Ajayi and Gase over coached for the Ravens run defense and decided to give Tanneshit so many passing plays and he got picked off like a bitch.

Also Joe Flacco is a very elite QB, the next POTUS said so himself. youtube.com/watch?v=u4FruhJ6WkU

I just genuinely think we got outcoached by a SB winning coach and outplayed by a SB winning QB with a roster full of veterans and young talent alike.

I like Tannehill, so I'm not going to ride his ass. He wasn't out there playing on the defense that let up 38 points, but nobody on the offense did anybody any favors by only putting up a single TD, that being in garbage time. As many team wins the team has had this season, that one was a team loss. Nobody did anything right that afternoon.

The Dolphins got legit outplayed by the Browns, at home, and only won because the Browns were using a waiver-wire kicker that missed 3 FGs, including one as time expired. They are complete shit.

If you wanna talk about what *should have* happened instead of what *actually* happened, we should've beaten Seattle 24-10 because Kenny Stills dropped an easy TD, we had a FG blocked, and failed a 4th down conversion in their territory instead of at least kicking a FG.

Then the next week, Parker would've fought for the jump ball in the end zone during the comeback against the Pats and would've sent the game into OT, and we would've won that one too because their offense was anemic and ours was on fire.

But that shit didn't happen and we're still 10-5, faggot.

Dolphins are the biggest frauds in the NFL right now desu.

If you saw Bengals/Texans and still think that, I feel bad for you son.

I don't think you understand.

Merely playing even with the Browns means your team is complete shit.

The game went to OT, therefore the Dolphins are complete shit.

I did. Both those teams are awful. But an be competitive when needed. However both those teams did well last year until they both went full JUST. The Miami Dolphins shouldn't even be in any discussion right now. Tannehill is a joke and so the rest of the team.

>ignoring the 9-2 record since that game

OK.

Competitive when needed? Like how Cincy is at, what, 5-9-1? That's competitive? Or how Houston is going to fall ass backwards into the playoffs on accident because the rest of their division is trash? Miami would shitcan that whole division every year if it was in the South. Being competitive down there means literally nothing.

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Assmad Caeks/Just fan detected.

>He tries to use the glory of other teams to shit on the Dolphins.

Enjoy watching us in the playoffs with all the other QB-less teams

Is Matt Moore the best backup QB in the league?

All this hate against the Dolphins is ridiculous. They fully deserve to be in the playoffs this year.

Tony Romo*

S-s-stop, don't remind me of this.