New wwyd thread since other one hit image limit cont

New wwyd thread since other one hit image limit cont

wwyd to my stepsister on the right?

wwyd to my step daughter

Wwyd?

Sausage fest so far, all wwyd no wywd

That right one can take it up the ass while the other two help each other

Wwyd

Made a new kik group anons for wwyd stuff. Join share, reply. If code doesn't work or u want a private wwyd my kik is M_BI_KINKY

put a bag over her head

I would make her knee I'm front of me while I took a shit in that bathroom and degrade her like the whore she is

Dress her in the sluttiest neon lingerie and a pink collar with cumslut on the front. Take her put to a night club and then abuse her with toys and cock until her holes are bright red, auction her to the highest bidder

wwyd?

WWYD?

I would fuck lefts tits and them cum in rights mouth

who likes sarah? wwyd to her?

Left. Get her drunk. Pound her pussy whilst choking her. I'd leave my cum all over her porcelain face.

Wwyd to my little goth slut, Yaz?

My daughter. What would you do?

She's hot. Post more!

WWYD ?

Those lips were built to suck cock, I could cum on those all damn day

Wow.

wwyd my little sister? I'd showier her face down and fuck her ass hard

I'd take her out for a meal, then make her suck me off on the way home. We would walk into her room after that and I'd get her bent over the bed, taking it up the ass

Wwyd

Wwyd

Which of these two fake pregnancy sluts would you fuck? What would you do to them?

wwyd? my little sister

Yes I want more of your sister she's such a hot little slut

I'd love to see them both knocked up

Since she doesn't like wearing much, her clothes would be removed and her hands cuffed behind her back. She would be led through town by a leash attached to her neck. Once in the center of town she would be tied to a pole for everyone's viewing pleasure. After a couple hours of humiliation she would be tied on her knees and her mouth spread wide open so she could put those lips and her throat to use for the rest of the day.

wwyd ?

Would press her against a wall while she wears those tight jeans. I'd grab her ass and slap it to make her beg. Then I would tear down her pants and assfuck her while pulling her hair. I'd cum deep inside her young ass and leave her there just like that

You didn't tell me she had a body built for fucking on top of lips built to suck cock. Fuck I think I'm falling in love

WWYD to Melissa ?

Bet that dog would love a crack at her pussy

would tell her her brother is a creep

And I didn't say she has a sister

she really is. quite kinky as well
I'd love to see that
already knows that

Wwyd? Have more if user likes

wwyd to her ?

Damn you can just do with her whatever you want to do. Jerking off to her while sleeping and shit

Tittyfuck her hard then grab her by the hair and facefuck until my first cum drop in her mouth and then explode all over her face

Fucccckkkkk a tgreesome with those two would be the hottest damn thing

this kind of thread is the cancer killing Sup Forums

could before, but she started watching out (locking doors for example)

What else would you do?

how kinky?

I'd lift her against the wall above my head and eat her pussy. Then I'd stop her down lower and start pounding her pussy

How's the rest of her body look?

Make her knowing her place. Tell her that she's there to satisfy you and that you do with her whatever you want

Wwyd to Jody

So she knows you're lusting for her?

wwyd

she fucked my friend. they locked me in my room and made me listen to it
she's tiny, you could do that with ease
sadly won't obey me
yeah

You got kik?

Just do what you want

details on how she fucked your friend?

Dude do you have kik, I wanna get some more of those sisters

no
not that easy. also this situation with her in control turns me on even more
he started kissing her in front of me, groping her ass and tits. as they forgot I was there. then they looked at me and she said to him "take him away so we can have our privacy". he pushed me into my room and locked me in there. then they started fucking in her room which is right next to mine, but they both commented on what was going on so I can know

I'd put her face down and her hands behind her back and hold them as I fucked her hard

Wwyd

haha play by play I bet you loved that

Shit I'd like to see more. I'd lay her flat on her stomach and spread her ass as I fuck her bouncing off her ass cheeks

nice
I actually did. both of them did as well

Wwyd?

what do you think Sup Forums?

You like the thought of spitroasting her with someone?

how old was she?

Is she a loud orgasm? Also could you tell how she was at sucking dick?

no one?

wwyd

yeah, but even more her being spitroasted with me watching
not really loud. sounded great, she has almost no gag reflex so she can take a throat fuck with ease

You'd like to hear her begging but you're just sitting there enjoying the show?

wwyd this cutie

At 15 I doubt the sex lasted long at all. I'd give her my dick tho so your friend is a lucky guy

does she fuck lots of your friends in front of you like that?

force her to her knees in the middle of the street and force her to blow me

Just tie down her bra, grab her young titts, slap her and make her knee down and suck my dick until I cum on her crying face

what does Sup Forums think of Nicki?