How do you get away with masturbating in USMC boot camp?

How do you get away with masturbating in USMC boot camp?

I am a uncut male who masturbates at least twice daily. I am sure the stress from training/lack of privacy/being around 40-80 dudes at all times will kill my libido. I am not planning to nut more than necessary. I am sure that if I do masturbate I will be doing it so infrequently that it wont take any more than a minute to orgasm.

Don't wear undewear with your PT shorts. When you do pushups, which you will do every morning at 5 am when your dick is the hardest, try to let it slam against the ground with every pushup. Your shit will be so fucked up you WILL cum.

Thank me later when you realize this is not bullshit.

Pic not related. Army.

either you wont be jerkin it, or you wait until the middle of the night when everyone is asleep and you go to the bathroom to jerk it

bathroom in the middle of the night like everyone else

After the first 3 days I was unable to get an erection. Couldnt even think about fucking girls

They will drain the life out of you and you wont want to. It gets intense. Literally 0-100 in the first few hours. hahahaha damn youll be in for a ride

Goodluck.

I am worried about getting caught by a DI or some shit. I am sure its pretty much unspoken/understood that the middle of the night bathroom visits are for this purpose but still... can't you get fucked up if the DI decides to try to catch someone doing this?

>that it wont take any more than a minute to orgasm.

you don't want to make that a habit. takes a lot of work to reverse.

You will be far to exhausted to masterbate. Trust me on this.

we had a guy get caught in the middle of the day by our Heavy. He had the guy come out of the head and had him tell the platoon what he was doing, then we got thrashed because of it

Yeah well I think boot camp would be a special exception to this. Of course you dont want to death grip your junk all the time and get ED, but that is under normal circumstances. I dont want to waste any time I could be using to get much needed sleep and I also dont want to get caught so I want to take care of it fucking fast.

This
The military has perfected boot camp over the last 200 years.
Its a total mindfuck. You'll be too exhausted after the first day to even think about pussy.

When do you ship out?? My ship date is June 19th to Paris island

you'll get all the sex you need in boot camp, no need to fap

Kek!

Dude you don't "get away with it" Just rub one out in the head at 2-3 in morning.

There must be some time during the 13 weeks I will drop a load. I am sure the first few weeks will be so absolutely fucking exhausting that I won't even begin to think about it.

I am not 100% sure I am joining. I haven't contacted the recruiter yet but I will. I am quitting my job in two months to focus on getting in shape. As it stands right now I am overweight. I am planning on spending the summer at the gym, camping, biking, and being outside as much as possible

.lol

This

The drill instructors will fuck you.

I went thru Marine bootcamp back in 1990, so unless things have changes signifigantly since then and/or u r a stellar athelete, ur only concern will be SLEEP!

I went through Marine bootcamp, I genuinely didnt get a boner for 3 months.

You could wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom, but honestly theres no stalldoors and theres ALWAYS someone in the stall in front of you. They make you drink a full canteen of water before you go to bed so people are non stop getting up in the middle of the night to rock a piss

Bathroom OP. Don't make a mess and fuck your bros!

this.

I Finally jerked it during my 13th week in Marine Boot Camp, but b4 that was too tired too even think about it!