Can I see skyline pictures of where you live

can I see skyline pictures of where you live

Fuck man, these are all so pretty.

Beautiful

I'm getting drunk and I enjoy this
thanks bla bla bla
salud¡¡

Torino, Italy
The city is surrounded by mountains for probably 270°. Very pretty when it's not foggy/cloudy/smoggy and you can actually see them.

Nice wholesome Sup Forums threads are a rarity

Puebla?

I live across the hudson river from NYC in New Jersey.

is that Warsaw?

+1 user
I live in Turin as well

do you rent or own, or live with your parents?

If you rent, how much $? I'm hoping to move to NY in the next two years. If I can't afford Brooklyn, then it's going to have to be NJ.

I live in Indiana, it's all flat corn fields.

Buffalo, NY

Prob could use some updating tho

Antwerp, Belgium

Most accurate description of Indiana

That's more like it

My future hometown. I love it.

Deventer, The Netherlands.

I was just in Bloomington visiting a friend at IU, it was pretty beautiful down there.

I would tell you to just live in jersey. Much cheaper and I literally live a trainstop away from Manhattan. Brooklyn is way to pricy. I live in a nice apartment in a nice town and my rent is less than my sisters who has a tiny studio in nyc

Village above Amsterdam

Germany

Contributing with car window pic. AL sky is so purdy.

Pics or didn't happen

Where exactly? Lucento here

Toluca mi estimado

The Space Needle is memey and dumb, but I think we have a pretty nice looking city.

Where is this? It reminds me of my home country. I was born in Canterbury, New Zealand.

>My future hometown.
From where are you moving?

European towns and villages are so much cuter than anything we have here. We have some really nice looking nature outside of our cities but I don't know how we manage to do our smaller settlements so terribly wrong.

My fellow burgers are welcome to post counter-examples to prove me wrong but the vast majority of small towns I've been to have been ugly and shitty.

Lübeck?

I was just in Seattle. Was surprised at how old looking the Space Needle was in real life. It's a nice city though.

Yes

Nobody I've known from Indiana has had anything positive to say about the place. It's kind of depressing. I didn't like Alabama where I grew up, but at least there are a lot of other people who do.

Is that Cologne/Koln? Whatever it is, that's a fucking magnificent picture.

I'm from Chicago, I think we have a world-class architectural skyline, but as this thread goes to show, there's more to a skyline than tall buildings.

From Berlin. It's starting to suck really hard here.

Way hay a weejee

it's statistically the most miserable state in America. And they had some stiff competition. A lot of people seem to move there from here (Chicago) for low taxes. But they pay the price for leaving.

I wish we had mountains though.

how so?

Seattle, WA

Clermont-Ferrand, France, with its black cathedral and surrounded by volcanoes

Dundee Scotland

Sup nigga, I already posted Greenwood here, you?

Kula town

Love the way the water looks like tartan.

kind of nice...

looks like a fantasy land. It's imposing. I love it.

Reno, NV

Which part do you live in? I'm in Bernal.

Nice Eiffel bridge

And every girl is hot in her senior pic.

Sauce? - C'est où ça?

It used to be a chill, cheap and quiet place, but nowadays everyone wants to move here, huge investment companies buy the whole city and fuck up the rents, people with low income or on welfare have no choice to live in the center anymore, clubs and nice things get closed... I could go on and on. There is so much more that bothers me. Most places for tourists are like disney land or something.

West Seattle here

Ahh thought so. Only recognized it because of the Holstentor. It's been ages since I've been to Lübeck :)

Niagara Falls, ON

Big Bear Lake, CA

There seem to be a lot of us on here.

That's a rather old picture of the construction of that building. My friends doing the electrical on that building and they're nearly finished at this point, nonetheless San Francisco has a good skyline

Machynlleth in Wales, UK

This one is Théophile Seyrig..theres another one by Eiffel where they worked together

Ah. I was half-expecting some moaning on about immigrants.
Yeah, that seems to be the story around the world. Gentrification and whatnot, happening here too.

I went there about... 7 years ago? As an American I liked it a lot, it felt more cosmopolitan, more like home, than Munich where I'd just been. And cleaner, too, by a lot. I would like to go back, but sorry to hear your city's troubles.

That's funny, my wife works for an electrical company that missed out on that job. She thinks Cupertino Electrical got the job.

St Louis, MO.

Thanks for the details.
We have one near where I live

Fort Lauderdale, FL

The gaudiest town I have ever been to in my life. Chintzy, kitschy. Roller coasters on the street, the giant Frankenstein Burger King.

Maybe it's different to live there, I don't mean to be a dick. But the irony of such natural beauty so close to such hideous, kitschy nonsense.

went there recently with a lady-friend who had family there
loved it, actually. surprisingly cool place. loved the history of it. Delmar Loop was really cool too. My own personal "We'll always have Paris".

Should I post a pic of Steilacoom's Sound view?

Great!

I'm at my in-laws in a neighboring city right now, but just took this picture to show you progress. Excuse the quality.

wich city?

It is very pretty. Makes me homesick.

Cupertino has been taking a lot of the bigger commercial projects here in the city but I can't confirm nor deny that they picked up the Salesforce Tower.

Gold coast australia

Same, Kokomo hellhole

where's that at user?

Is that Krakow?

Come and visit again some time! It's still a nice place to spend a few days of your vacation.

Budapest