What is the word for a white man who dates Asian women?

What is the word for a white man who dates Asian women?

A chink buster.

beta

A gentleman and a scholar.

Race traitor

Rice farmer

a boy

Rice mixer

i heard rice farmer on here

Banana

>White on the inside, yellow on the outside

Depleted of semen all guzzled by demon.

Nobody here fucks Asian women, but they would if they weren't spineless NEETs. But they wouldn't be retarded weebs if they actually had something resembling a respectable life... weird stuff.

Rice mixer

he's a twinkie factory
because he has to fill up soft yellow things with white cream to stay in business

a failure

A smart guy whos realized that race loyalty doesnt get you laid and white civilization does not want to be saved.

FARM THE RICE...

PAY THE PRICE...

...PAY THE PRICE

Asians are white.

waifu hunter

waifu lover

thats an asian person who acts white

you are all just making shit up and hoping it sticks, I thought it was gajin or something? that's what people in japan call them.

What price?

>white civilization does not want to be saved

Have you not felt the swing?

We're just getting started.

Japanese-Mexican ask em anything pol.

gaijin just means foreigner, it doesn't imply anything about whether said foreigner is a guy or if he fucks asian women

beta

gaijin just translates to foreigner
i think people are looking for an equivalent to coal-burner or oil-driller

A fucking burger with rice patties for buns.

Autist

Like every other situation...
It's Master.

wise

rice burner?

Guy with a yellow fever?

best answer

Modern Attila the Hun?

guy in love

I'm a white man who dates asians. There just isn't any white people around here man it's just flips and spics. What is a man to do?

>We're just getting started.

Great, in the meantime I'm not going to marry some bluepilled white bitch for racial loyalty. I care more about my kids' intelligence than their color.

laugh all you want but tell me you wouldn't trade rooms with him right now.

Some Asian girl looking for the dick no other girl wants just so she can get herself off?

Its about moving up, dating a white man is moving up.

he's living the dream. i have nothing but respect for him

> I care more about my kids' intelligence than their color.

Then why would you marry Asian?

jewish

The price is having to treat a deadbeat like a princess with your money and time.

So they can have white creativity and Asian mental discipline. Marrying a white girl in this social climate will just encourage their degenerate behavior; show them we have better options.

It's actually an evolutionary advantage to mate with someone of higher IQ than you. It's more than natural for white men to want to fuck Asian bitches.

Anti-neets BTFO!

Loser

Or they'll have just have Asian likeability and no good qualities because of being mudblooded

filthy baka gaijin

My city is a student city with a huge Asian community.

Most of the white people are nigger-wannabies.

There is little other option.

Traitor.

>disappointing child
>traditional Asian wife

oh gosh, what a dilemma

Yellow fever

Codex of Racial Treason (Incomplete):

Coalburner - Non-black woman who dates/fucks black men. Other monikers include Mudshark and Queen of Spades.
Oil Driller - Non-black man who dates/fucks black women.
Rice Farmer - Non-Asian woman who dates/fucks Asian men.
Sushi Chef - Non-Asian man who dates/fucks Asian women. Other monikers include Rice Diver.
Conquistador - Exclusive to white men who date/fuck Hispanic/Latino, Central and South American native women. Other monikers include Bean Dipper and Taco Taster, but are not exclusive to white men.
Warlord - Exclusive to Somali men who fuck Swedish men and women.
Ahab - Non-white men who date/fuck fat white women. Not exclusive to black males but generally applied to because of noted penchant dating and breeding of fat white women.
Roachbitch - Term for German male who is subservient to a Turkish 'Sultan' aka Turkish powertop male.

There are numerous others but they're escaping me at the moment.

How's ur ladyboy going faggot?

elliots and dream followers