Merry Christmas, buddy

Merry Christmas, buddy

do you think he has any plans for tomorrow? maybe his family will come see him?

wen dis nigga gettin out?

He got his sentence extended recently for assaulting another prisoner so who knows. Apparently he's in a gang now.

Apparently Aaron Hernandez was being transferred to his block. Word is he was becoming a major player in Boston. So they're moving him to Ohio so he loses some power.

>Apparently he's in a gang now.

He's in Supermax now he's never getting out. He might be eligible for parole if we somehow cure aging in the next 50 years.

Los Boppers?

>assaulting another prisoner

where did you hear this? how long is his sentence extended for?

sauce?

Dude's obviously trolling Lexplorer was giving prison sermons and had lots of religifriends the last message we got from him.

FYI if you look at his post history it's impossible to feel bad for him

damn he's hard as fuck now

>yfw he gets released and actually goes through with his 'joke'

>He got his sentence extended recently for assaulting another prisoner

Prove it.

>tfw he exits prison as a ripped alpha skinhead and starts his own crime enterprise

FYI keeping track of a post history on a Pakistani comic book board is autistic as fuck

>yfw it starts with him and Sean in /NFL/

Rest in piss you Tampon Gay bopper

Someone posted it in the last thread, greaseball

tfw the big bopper missed out on so many meme games

did he really got in jail just for some posts on Sup Forums? LMAO

>threatened to shoot up school
>reportedtofbi.png gets posted
>freaks out and reports himself
>extradited to ohio and sentenced to 4 years 11 months all because shitposting went to far

>wonder if he ever thinks about us while lying down in his bunk at night.
>wonder if he sasses inmates by saying "implying..."
>wonder if he's become so popular in prison due to his knowledge of dank memes

So someone kept a record of his post history moosefucker

Remember what site you're posting on Luigi.

This is the normie containment board, autism will and should be ridiculed

You never heard of the archive? Or were you too busy shaving your sisters arms?

i'm really not that invested in this board to use the archive for anything at all..then again an autistic person probably would..

>wasting valuable time looking into the archive when you can take a siesta instead.

Someone posted the archive link, Luigi. Nobody saved all his posts, you dumb newcuck.

fuck the siesta pay your debts

>wasting valuable time responding to people that read Sup Forums archives when you could be having an ice cold, refreshing Coca-Cola™. Available now at your local grocery

not going to happen.

Has anyone written to him yet?

Sup Forums convinced him to self snitch

24d space chess trolling and shit

There's no way he's 24 and balding

>shill worked
>want coke
>stores all shut

Well fuck

I don't even think it was that. I think he spooked himself and decided to report the thread, rather than just delete it like a normal person would. And in the land of the 'free' that gets you 5 years in prison.

Bullshit

>it's been TWO FUCKING YEARS

Thank god I got a gf during this time period. Otherwise I'd be depressed as fuck that Lex's downfall was unironically one of my highlights for the last couple of years.

He reported himself on twitter and then confessed when the fbi interrogated him

They can't drop charges because it would set the precedent of using "it was just a prank bro" as a defense.

Happened to me. I shaved my head though and decided to not look like an idiot.

Obviously he should have got some sort of probation, but 5 years inside? The guy is just a fucking moron as opposed to being a genuine threat to people.

I hope he's doing okay

>tfw

>becoming a religiousfag but because you dun goofed

one of the shittiest lives possible in the 1st world

Friendly reminder that America is a third world country where people are sentenced to years in prison for shitposting just to move tax money to the pockets of the jews who own the prison system. What a cuck country.

I cri evertim

Are you retarded

Except he basically closed down a small town for like a week - people were scared shitless that there was going to be a shooting.

I know in Europe terrorist threats are encouraged as part of Muslim culture but we don't really play that here homie

Stop making shit up.

How fucking new are you? Read one of the dozen reports, schools got closed, parents put their kids out of school for a week, etc.

How fucking pathetic pussies can you be? Oh wait, you were scared shitless because of a fucking radio play too.

[citation needed]

>missing all the dank memes

>LIDF

lol the faggot ain't in jail until 2020 for nothing

enjoy Christmas Varg