ITT: essential pleb filters

ITT: essential pleb filters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=EjcILt--p0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ&list=PLkKH6K7nDZnxQQlV66DdSDObSbPl58sDW&index=22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

This may well be the most well-written television show ever devised by mortal minds.

Is this a troll? I'm lost.

Please die

Spotted the pleb.

I just bought the first season of this a week ago at a pawnshop. Think I'll watch it tonight now.

>Christian mom didn't want her smart son to become another Einstein (science is the devil)
>Later on in the show he kills his father who becomes a living, breathing explosion because he didn't want the government to get theirs hands on his creation and turn it into a weapon.
This show was pure fucking pottery

So I really like this show, but I also like 12 oz mouse. Do you guys consider 12 oz mouse (besides, the ending, it wasn't the one the writers had in mind but they had to do it due to time restraints) a pleb filter or pleb detector

>watching adult swim
>anything other than ultra pleb

12 oz mouse is hot garbage

anyone who likes that show is a pleb in my eyes desu

>Pass me the scalpel, God.

>Because the explosion was part human it had a soul and life after death, and went to heaven and heaven started exploding

>tfw no new Xavier

>dozens of shows made by different people are for plebs because they are in the same place

Ok

That episode reminds me of the episode of Invader Zim where dib slows down time and stops an explosion in progress

They'd fuck it up. [as] has been pretty shit overall as of late, which is why I am concerned for Samurai Jack.

I want a second opinion

I remember watching this when I was 13 and thinking it was dumb. Decided to give it another shot and it's already one of the best shows I've watched. Every episode is fucking gold.

if you dont like this then you are pleb as balls

youtube.com/watch?v=EjcILt--p0U

i kinda like it
CAR FULLA BITCHES AND A BRAND NEW BONG

BANE?

Sea lab?

trips confrims patrician content...

here is some more savory goodness

youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ&list=PLkKH6K7nDZnxQQlV66DdSDObSbPl58sDW&index=22

WE

Cripplical.

12 Oz Mouse isn't that clever or great. I would call it pleb filter though