GMOs, Vaccines, and Big Pharma are making the world sick, prove me wrong

GMOs, Vaccines, and Big Pharma are making the world sick, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OfX7CTdXio
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/04/14/anti-vax-mom-changes-her-tune-when-all-7-of-her-children-come-down-with-whooping-cough/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My life expectancy is 4.2 years older than it was when I was born.

The problem is we have to detect disease before we fight it.

Back in the day, people just up and died of stomach cancer n shit without anyone knowing what it was. It was just 'old age'.

Now we have names for everything so it 'seems' people are sicker etc. But really we just know alot more about what's wrong with people.

No one is actually sicker, I think generally we're a lot better.

debating 101: give us some arguments to support your proposition first.

Okay I believe vaccines do more harm than good, and it's a known fact that Orthadox jews are choosing to opt out of vaccinations more and more. If the jews thinks they're dangerous they probably are. Also there's a lot of evidence that vaccines are being pushed to make a profit for the pharmaceutical industry, at the expense of it's patients health and saftey.

Several people are reporting injuries from vaccines and pharmaceuticals such as reduced fertility, autism, and decreased energy. Things many people on this board complain about.

Basically are these drugs/vaccines/processed foods safe for us, or are they creating a generation of unmotivated autistic retards.

Also this video is from a whistle blower at Merck who's exposing the dangers of vaccines:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OfX7CTdXio

>da orthodox j00s
>infowars unironically

I know I'm on Sup Forums but wow

good. now you've got a chance to convince people.

i think that vaccination has a place in some circumstances. i'm sure there are there many scientists and organisations that genuinely have peoples wellbeing as their primary concern.

the main problem i have with it is, as you mentioned, that big pharma companies have to put profit ahead of peoples wellbeing. in that kind of coporate culture, dissent is dealt with harshly as is any behaviour that could hurt profitability.

Well i have Aspergers, so im inclined to say yes. Then again I was also born 2 mouths early (almost died apparently) and got vaccinated 3 months after that so im likely an odd case.

I'd honestly much rather have fluoride in my water than coal sludge.

Yeah that's pretty reasonable, I think there was a time when some vaccines were reasonable, but now things have gotten out of control.

Children born today are advised to take 53 vaccines, I was only given half of that, and my parents even less. Something has changed with the corporate culture and the FDA regarding pharmecuticals.

What's worse it's impossible to tell the difference between the same vaccines/medicines and the dangerous ones, so my future children won't be getting any.

safe* not same

I have a 23 inch dick that cums nutella

prove me wrong

You are wrong.

i used to drive by this mural everyday.

Also what's interesting is this subject doesn't get much attention on Sup Forums, but it's hugely consequential and a big discussion on 1488 boards and bloggers. It's also a political hand grenade with normies on facekike.

Really? Where was it? I really like this guys art.

tbqh the future city on the left looks a lot more appealing than living with gigantic bees and mongoloids on the right

kek

lol this lady is an idiot dude.

>polysorbate 80 is one of the MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS in muh vitamin K shot
>it's banned in a lot of places
>super bad for you

anyone who was an actual biochemist or doctor would know that psb80 is not an active ingredient in anything, it's an emulsifier. it isn't banned anywhere to my knowledge, and it's put in a ton of foods and cosmetics. most ice cream has a lot of psb80, for instance.

but yeah, I'm sure that one time exposure to an insignificant amount of psb80 is really gonna mess you up.

>how do bioilogy works

GMO helps increase yield per acre. More yield per acre cuts down on deforestation. Preventing deforestation helps preserve habitats of plants and animals. Preserving nature is a good thing

You're so retarded if you think that those unproven "symptoms" are worse than life threatening sicknesses. Even if those symptoms are real and exist in every case, you would still have your child contract a deadly virus and die?

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/04/14/anti-vax-mom-changes-her-tune-when-all-7-of-her-children-come-down-with-whooping-cough/

You can google hundreds of pages like this where these shills pay their child's life as a result of their ignorance and trying to exercise their "rights". Fucking kill yourself OP.

this

It's all part of the global depopulation program my gentile.

your genepool is marked for death, goy.

OP you are a stupid idiot.

life expectancies are longer than ever and still increasing

>but duhhhh autism

kill yourself

Ever eaten a banana? Congratulations you've eaten GMOs