youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=THH7P08zuhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ignorant nigger only talks about other niggers
muh ferguson

>positivists
ugh

Bill Nye is a massive meme but that segment was still trash

I saw this too. Watched the video and the two comedians were horrendous to be honest. "I don't care about no watah on mars unless it's Kylie jennars tears!"

Stupid fat black cunt

Nice bait.

But seriously I'm not crazy about Bill Nye, but that whole discussion (the panel guests and the constant interrupting) was garbage.

Nah this nigga is whack

this.

bill nye is not an actual scientist, however the amount of ignorance on display during that panel by wilmore and his staff was inexcusable.

>affirmative action hire black host who was given his show by Jon Stewart because "muh underrepresented voices in late night TV" predictably chimps out under the pressure of having a real job and is placed back on welfare where he belongs

Why is this news?

You could have swapped Nye out for Bozo the clown and he'd still be the least insufferable person on that panel by miles.

I really don't like Bill Nye, the engineer posing as a scientist, but this fucking segment disgusted me. Larry Wilmore should have been thrown off the air the next night

Wasn't Franchesca Ramsey hired by that show? kek

Daily show and this show suck because of black people.

Why do Redditors pretend that Bill Nye is some super influential scientist? He's a guy with a B.Sc in engineering.

He wears a white scientist you f*cking r*trd.

>He wears a white scientist
Like as a leather hide?

HES A WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!! SCUM OF THE EARTH!

I like it. He understands it and teaches it just fine, it's a good format for kids.
can't stand that Alton Brown doing the same shtick while not understanding it himself (he has writers) WHILE doing gay skits for 9 year olds.

He's a meme scientist but you'd have to a complete fucking retard to not realize the implications of discovering life on another celestial body, let alone a planetary fucking neighbor

is that even possible?

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

but you'd have to a complete fucking retard to not realize the implications of discovering life on another celestial body, let alone a planetary fucking neighbor

What does this have to do with the conversation, like at all?

>defending pathetic millenial sjws

kys

You tell these twits we found microbial life on another planet and they'll be shitting themselves in fear that the space germs will make them sick.

Do all of you really watch the larry wilmore show or did you get the video from reddit?

I get that but I still don't understand why you even mentioned extraterrestrial life in general.

I'm not whoever you were responding to. I didn't see that you were trying to quote the previous person.

Because right now just finding life on Mars would mean a tremendous breakthrough in the question as to whether ET life can exist at all

Link to the video or reddit post?

Didn't that show just get cancelled?

Bill talked about finding water on Mars and the other panel members just acted like total fucking morons.
I think one immediately brought up Kylie Jenner or some shit

What did Bill Nye do to draw the ire of the obese religious Sup Forums neckbeards here? Say something rational?

We already know it can and does, the only question is where.

He never said he was a scientist moron.

>implying engineers can't understand hard science
shiggy

Or maybe it was just due to the fact that the segment was fucking garbage?

That is why his show got canceled. It's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
WE CAN MAKE SEX TAPES ON MAFUCKIN MARS AND SHEIT?

didn't he get cancelled a little while ago?

Should've been canceled during the commercial break after this segment.

>HOL UP
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>KAN U MAKE A SEX TAPE ON MARS DOE?

sides gone galactic

it's a fucking embarassment

anyone that still watches network TV should be thrown into a woodchipper at this point, the national IQ would skyrocket

It's not just reddit sunshine.

It's everyone that can think.

You shouldn't be celebrating ignorance.

People are actually proud that they're dumb.

>BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARS

read the OP again you fucking retard

This is how it should have gone

>"Mars Microbes will CHANGE THE WORLD"
>How will it change the world?
>we can probably be related to bacteria from Mars
>But No one will care, it doesn't affect us any way
>Buh Muh Microbes

fucking spat out my drink

>Expecting Larry Wilmore the same person who called Obama "my nigga" in public to be serious

I mean I understand if it was Bill Maher, but this is fucking Comedy Central Larry Wilmore. People need to lower their expectations

I didn't care when Bill was just a meme, but when he started spouting about how people should be put in prison for expression doubts about the severity of climate change I realized how dangerous this """science""" has become.

I thought the guests were trying to be funny and self-deprecating at first but they got obnoxiously stupid fast.

do u actually think finding proof we aint alone in the universe isnt a big deal

>this dude just wants kids to be interested in science and Sup Forums shits on him mercilessly because reddit likes him

baka

This. Can't stand Bill Nye, but he didn't deserve to be treated like that by those morons.

show got cancelled, who's laughing now ?

I get that the other comedians on that panel were probably just trying to be funny but they didn't do it well. Bill was trying to have an actual discussion and they just kept going "duh who cares whassup with beyonce lol".

Why did Bill Nye become so annoying lately? In the 90s he was a fun, quirky scientist that actually taught you stuff, but now he's on fucking CNN and political news sites talking about the election and shit.

>we descended from Martians
Oh, nevermind. He's completely bonkers.

Bill Nye is trash but he was still right in this instance. Scientific progress is important and we should be funding the fuck ouf NASA.

>youtube.com/watch?v=THH7P08zuhU

Bill Nye is just a victim of millenial nostalgia-masturbation. He's a children's entertainer who made science fun and cool. Pretty much a live-action version of Ms. Frizzle. Now he's just going around trying to advocate for alternate sources of energy, the space program, climate change, etc. Nothing wrong with that, really.

It's just that people worship him like he's some sort of god. At least it hasn't gotten to his head like Neil Degrasse Tyson.

>Scientific progress is important

Panspermia's not exactly a crackpot theory and far more plausible than life originating twice in unrelated events on neighboring planets.

This video aside. Bill shouldn't pretend to be an actual scientist, but you don't need to be a scientist to understand or say the things he does.

take the (You) since you want one so badly

honestly this segment is a perfect metaphor for america in a few decades

you have 2 niggers and a spic memeing about worthless celebrity bullshit and other crap and a white man (very fitting that he's a sjw cuck) trying to explain how one of the most amazing scientific discoveries conceivable could happen during our lifetime.

It's sad that we are so close to having space traveling technology yet third worlders are spreading in every direction destroying any trace of civilization they touch, we will never be able to leave this planet due to small minded people like this and because of retards who literally think space travel is RAAYCIISS because only white men do it and because it causes the government to spend less money on welfare

rant over

Reminder that this is who Millenials heed political outlooks from as a direct result of lazy public schooling.

>and far more plausible

based on what experimental hard data?

stop spouting semi-religious nonsense

fitting you chose a bleeding ass with how asshurt this post sounds

Fuck this nigger‘s show
Fuck le epic science man XD

Both are trash. No need to takeaway side.

This desu. STEM is ruining this country and turning people away from God

>>we descended from Martians
>Oh, nevermind. He's completely bonkers.
That's the equivalent of dismissing something by going "MUH." I don't know how credible panspermia is as a theory, but it's not WE WUZ MARTIANS like you make it sound.

Bill Nye is/was a very qualified engineer who made contributions to the 747 at boeing

I don't like pop scientists at all, but since we need them I prefer bill to black science man by a wide margin

not an argument

Fucking science fags
Don't you have some weed to smoke and fundies to disprove on facebook?

BRING BACK POLIO 2016

not an argument

How is panspermia semi-religious? I don't think that's the answer, but transporting microbes from one ecosystem to another isn't exactly hard. It's literally the entire reason we decontaminate. Plus we've already seen plenty able to survive the vacuum of space.

non-STEM majors detected in this thread

Whatever country you are from needs to seriously reevaluate their education system.

You should have learned in high school biology why finding a microbe on another planet would be one of the most important things mankind has ever done scientifically

Sometimes it sneaks up on you when you leave Comedy Central on for too long.

I don't think the STEM elitism helps. This is stuff that people should be learning in high school.

To go from Mars to Earth, you'd need some pretty advanced technology. Also taking into consideration the theory of evolution, that would mean monkeys came to Earth from Mars.

No surprise the negroes don't care about going to space, we're trying to escape them.

1. You are fucking retarded
2. Evolution did not start with monkeys, it started with the very first life to ever exist
3. Plenty of matter travels between neighboring planets and satellites, and plenty of life can live in a vacuum for extended periods of time

If anyone of these ppl actually wanted to learn about science, they could just pick up (i.e. download from a torrent) any recent popular book about a topic they were interested in.

But thats the problem, they aren't interested in science at all, so they are content in their ignorance.

I'll take "shit you just pulled out of your ass" for 500.

I think their schooling is driving them away from anything academic, science included. I understand being disinterested in certain topics, but something is going seriously wrong when they are young if they are actively avoiding being informed as an adult

Why do you want to pay him for shit he pulled from his ass?

Why not?

This happened a year ago. Why is this a thread?

Why are you here? If you don't agree that climate change deniers are utter evil then you should promptly duck off to Facebook. I can tell you're part of the nu-internet.

Because Larry's show got canceled

Reminder that Bill Nye is a glorified children's television show host whose highest education is a bachelor's degree.

No one human being has ever made more of a career or obtained more false praise for themselves strictly on the basis of nostalgia than Bill Nye.

Its won't change a thing, just like finding out your uncle was a monkey didn't really matter.

>Its won't change a thing, just like finding out your uncle was a monkey didn't really matter.
That might have been the most ignorant thing I ever read.