The only good album mu has ever memed

the only good album mu has ever memed

it's not that good
at all

Excuse me user ?

>the only Sup Forumscore that was simply enough for my normie mind to appreciate
FTFY

yes

lol no. most Sup Forumscore is pretty simple.

do you honestly think a single normalfag (ftfy) has even heard of that album?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I like a lot of other mu-core. But of the stuff that gets posted the most, this and Pet Sounds are my favorite. They're two of my favorite albums.

>Pet Sounds
only sgt peppers is more overrated in the history of music

No memes, I love every goddamn second of Loveless. I've listened to it over 100 times. Nothing has ever come close to it for me, nothing.

>posts literally the worst album Sup Forums memes

It's one of the most popular alternative albums of all time, you enlightened twit.

You're wrong though

Took me like 4 or 5 years to actually enjoy this album. I don't know why.

>In 2003 Rolling Stone estimated the sales figures for Loveless as 225,000 copies sold

Even granting that that was in 2003, that's still only a quarter of a million through 12 years. That is by no means a popular alternative album. Queen is Dead hit half a million 4 years into its life (1990). Heck, even R.E.M.'s debut in 1983 hit half a million in 8 years.

Most normies assume you meant to say Bullet for My Valentine when you mention MBV.

Can confirm about Bullet for my Valentine

Pretty overrated for shoegaze desu.

I barely know what Sup Forumscore is, but I feel like I see The Glow Pt 2 and Just Got Back From the Discomfort a lot. Those are fantastic.

>be a normalfag
>come to Sup Forums
>ask for recommendations
>among all of them Loveless is posted severeal times
Yes, I think that.

not like you

Ask any normalfag off the street that that doesn't consider themselves "into" music what alternative music is
>"Oh, you mean like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, U2?"
Sorry but you're delusional if you think MBV is common knowledge among the average joe, and I don't even like them.