Sup Forums Watdo about Chicago's nigger problem?

Sup Forums Watdo about Chicago's nigger problem?

They had their worst year in 2016 with 762 murders and over 4,000 shooting victims.

That is all in 1 CITY, that is unheard of for the US. Realistically speaking how would you go about fixing the coonery going on there? It is a war zone

I was in Chicago during the summer last year, I was honestly scared for my life.

Let the niggers kill each other. If you're white and you go to Chicago on purpose you must have manure for brains.

It's really not unheard of. Murder numbers were in the thousands in New York in the 80s. New Orleans has a higher murder rate per capita, as do multiple other cities. Idk why Chicago gets all the attention

I would be too, i listen to their rap / drill music sometimes just to unleash the nigger in me. But every day you hear of a new rapper from there being shot, young kids too.

Doesn't seem like there is any solution, prison doesn't mean shit. They are given life terms every day but the shootings go on, they have no fear of the law.

Probably because of all the rappers coming out of there, Chief keef was the Start of MANY gangster rappers coming to light.

Pic related, this chimp

It can't be fixed. We live in a media culture that won't allow it even to be openly discussed.

> they had their worst year in 2016
> worst year?

tldr; 2016 was best year

I lived there last year. I did a lot of work with refugees. My time there made me hate non-westerners and blacks

In the US? Only a race war. Unlike Europe you cannot deport your niggers back to their country of origin. Will we do it in Eurocuck? Not sure. But it is a possibility.

>Let the niggers kill each other.
Doesn't work.
You need to REMOVE them to solve the problem.
Example : Bronx

I wish we could put the niggers in one part of the US and let that be its own independent country. Then when it goes third world, they won't be able to blame white people even though they still will

What happened in Bronx?
That would be ideal however muh rights, it would never fly

Bronx: niggers were removed, no?

>Watdo about Chicago's nigger problem?
Do nothing. They will eventually nigger themselves out of everyone else's misery. The key will be what to do with those who remain, since they can completely repopulate within 12 years. Niggers are life the perfect colony weapon.

there's no problem with black people

Nigger detected.

>no problem with black people
90% of the murders are from niggers

nigger detected... or white cuck

you guys are pathetic. just saying

Probably a white cuck. They normally jump to the defense of niggers. Niggers just threaten you

thats true, no problem with black people. But sadly a huge problem with nigger. And for every black person there are at least 10 niggers.

Chicago is a great city. I was gonna move there a few years ago but unfortunately I didn't. Its very safe.

blacks are just genetically more prone to violence. There isn't much anyone can do

murder rates overall are going down overall in western societys. maybe you should visit a real war zone in non-western societies.

>762 murders
>population of 2.722 million

not worth caring about

more people die falling down stairs

I have been to Chicago and I have black freinds, aslong as you have black freinds and don't look at somebody the wrong way you'll be fine

Seal it off and wait for the problem to solve itself.

This. Met a polite, well dressed black man in a Detroit Greyhound station years ago, just the briefest of meetings, polite conversation that stuck with me to this day. Compared to outside the station where niggers in baggy pants roamed with handguns carried openly in their waistbands.

fucking this
grew up in that nigger infested hellhole
any self respecting non groid gets an education and a job and gets the fuck out! let the porch monkeys keep the shitty city. chimpcago is almost as bad at detoilet

This is all because they closed Cabrini housing down, and dispersed all the dindus.

At least with Cabrini, the monkeys had their territory staked out with clearly defined territories, but now their areas are all on top of each other, causing chimpouts on an unheard of scale.

Solution: tattoo "snitch" on their foreheads, dump them all in Mexico, and let the cartels take care of them.

FREDO IN THE CUT THAT'S A SCARY SITE!

not all niggers are black
not all blacks are niggers

lived in NYC and Arkansas, where you see many whites acting like niggers, blacks acting like niggers, niggers acting like niggers, blacks acting like upstanding citizens.

But within every black, there's still a nigger just waiting to get out.

When you're okay with being called "chief keef" Thats how you know it's about your time to be shot.

I'm a black guy with anger and social issues. I'm a kinda funny, but mostly antisocial guy.

>But touch my shit and the Nigger is unleashed

>Bronx: niggers were removed, no?
I thought that was Brooklyn