In an interview with Spin Magazine, Ride responded to the interest by saying...

>In an interview with Spin Magazine, Ride responded to the interest by saying, "If you look at that and all you see is a dick, I don't really have anything to say, pretty much. I looked at it and said, 'This is a great photo, and I'd love for this to be the album cover.'" Hill further explained, "It was difficult to do, honestly, in general, it was very difficult. It's difficult even telling people that's the source of it; it feels sacrificial in a sense. That idea existed long before, by the way. This is going to sound funny to other people, but we saw it as tribal, as spiritual, as primal. Also, it comes from a place of being a band that is perceived as...such an aggressive, male-based, by some, misogynistic-seeming band... It's a display of embracing homosexuality, not that either of us are homosexual. Am I making sense? People are still going to think that it's macho, but that's not the source of where it comes from."
That's dumb.

That's a big dick.

so whose dick is it

Some mutilated numale, so probably Zach's

It's literally average, but points must be deducted because of the lack of foreskin and abundance of shaft hair.

From the same interview as the OP
>So, to get to the question everyone’s thinking about: Whose penis is that on the cover of your album?
>After 90 minutes of spiraling conversation with Death Grips, the query completely sucks the energy out of the room. Tonight, that room is the posh, twin-bunk-bedded “band room” at Brooklyn’s yupster-chic Wythe Hotel, which overlooks the East River and the twinkling Manhattan skyline — not especially bad digs for two guys who blew through their major-label advance and are currently homeless. An awkward laugh is exchanged and an even more awkward silence follows. While an overturned coffee lid in front of the duo overflows with spent American Spirits, the question hangs dead in the air. Muffled music from a party downstairs promptly fills the void.
>Death Grips producer and splatter-drum aggronomist Zach Hill and lung-peeling lead bellower Stefan “MC Ride” Burnett sit cross-armed and mutely trade looks, hiding inside puffy jackets even though the weather is unseasonably warm for November. “What do you think? It’s Stefan,” mumbles Hill, who then breaks into a barking laugh to cut the tension, since 2012’s most notorious member-cum-meme clearly doesn’t belong to his bandmate.
spin.com/2012/11/death-grips-artist-year-2012-no-love-deep-web/

>cut
Zach Zion Hill.

you'd think stefan would be the fun one and zach would be the coked out schizoid but alas. what is flatlander even like?

Jesus, I didn't realize that album came out 5 years ago already at this point

He probably hates being in Death Grips and wants to escape to a ranch in the Southeast.
I bet he's the straight man of the group.

Flatlander it's just a dude that happens to be in Death Grips. Nothing more

>hey stefan look at this picture I took of my dick
>wow zach really great picture mind if i save it?

how did this exchange take place

>tfw the money store came out 73 eons ago
feel bat man

>Ex Military came out 25 ages ago

there are people posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that weren't born when Jenny Death was released

dam...

zach here, thanks man

>close up camera
kek whirebois sure do have tiny dicks

>whirebois

Flatlander did at least one interview during exmilitary days. He was asked about odd future. You can google it, don't remember the source. But flatlander and odd future may yield it

Just imagine that's Zach Hill.