Hey Britfags, wtf is this shit:

Hey Britfags, wtf is this shit:
bbc.com/news/election-2016-36232392

what you just woke/sobered up or something...?...this has been the breaking news everywhere for the last 8 hours...

well he was somewhat handsome.....

It's London.

It's a liberal shithole infested with the worlds faeces (other races).

I love it. He and BREXIT are going to ruin the financial industry in London and it will migrate to Frankfurt, Paris, Milan and Stockholm. Will be great.

>This kills the bantz

Britbongs cucked to the bone

It's the capital of your entire fucking kingdom.

It's the capital of the world m8

Just rubbing their noses in it.

>tfw you have to suffer infidels while waiting for enough reinforcements to build the caliphate

Maybe one of you could calmly explain to me....

>total number of Muslim population in London is 15% , lets say about 7% Muslim's are eligible for vote....how the heck then the KHAN got elected by a landslide of 57% votes...?

Nope, that's New York.

Look at the photos the Swede is posting - Britain is a race-mixing shithole!

He's been 'suffering' for like 12 yrs.....

www.obv.org.uk/our-communities/black-politicians/sadiq-khan-mp

A ruse m8. Nuke it and we only become stronger.

CAUSE LONDON IS DROWNING
AND I LIVE BY THE RIVEEERRR

Seems normal to me. No head scarves, short skirt on the daughter. Definitely doesn't look radical.

ITS ALL GONE TO THE DOGS NOW

I may be wrong, but I think the voter turnout was not even 45%. So, complacency? The choice of candidates was really awful anyway, if you've seen who the Tories put forwards you'll probably understand why so few people voted because he was even shittier. It's London after all, no matter what skin colour or cultural adherence a candidate brings, they're going to be an elitist scumbag one way or another so it turns most people off, thinking it won't make a difference who they've voted for.

I thought London overtook NYC in 2014 as the world's economic powerhouse, unsurprising considering the direct transport routes to mainland Europe. But hey, those Jews in NYC might have pulled a trick or two in the last couple of years. Either way, it'll be Hong Kong or Singapore come 2020.

How sad.
Brexit is sure to fail and Bongistan just elected a mudslime as mayor of their capital.

RIP BRITANNIA
enjoy your fucking caliphate, cucks

It's a shame. I feel sorry for white Brits and the rest white world. It's the begining of the sunset of the white civilisation.

>black politicians
>Sadiq Khan

In what world is a Pakistani black?

Honestly would rather a Pakistani Muslim male than a woman.
If I had my choice though... Malcolm Tucker.

all asian's MP's are listed as black there..