Why isn't there a containment board for handegg?

Hiro can't afford to open up another board

>what is /vip/
>what is /aco/

Especially an empty one, these cucks only use one thread per match lol

>I wish there would only be one sport on this board

The name of the board is "Sports". In case you didn't notice, that's plural.

>wopland in charge of paying attention

Nfl games regularly get 3 threads per match, 4 if the boys,pats,raiders or seachickens are playing.

Why do you fucks have to argue over this shit

I'll shitpost about anything desu

I'd like to apologize for my uncouth countryman. We're not all this idiotic and contentious.

Same reason we don't move divegrass to /lgbt/. Nobody knows.

I'd like to apologize for my uncouth countryman. We're not all this fucking cucked and embarrassingly pathetic.

its called Sup Forums

Sigh.

You could have taken this opportunity as a learning experience and shown the rest of the board that we're not ridiculous crapposters but instead you decided to double down on your insolence.

either this is cringey bait or you gotta take your digits and go back to redddit son

Exactly. Real Americans despise the jewish commercialized nigger infested circus that is Niggercrash a.k.a American """"""""""football"""""""""

Handegg literally created Sup Forums you piece of shit. All other sports are second class citizens when it's NFL season.

every fucking game (or "match" if you are a scrotum licking retard) generates dozens of shitposts. the mods and janitors are too fucking lazy to clean it up or just ban the faggots that feel compelled to post screen caps of whatever some monomymous nigger worlder playing for san Diego cumdumsters posted on fucking instagram with "what did he mean by this????????" i have wound up with hundreds of filters just to deal with the handegg shitposts.

Burn in hell statist faggot

Don't you have a truck to get run over by?

Euro Football is God's gift to Sup Forums

Don't you have to prepare the black bull?