Bulls vs Spurs: 3:00 pm

Wolves vs Thunder: 6:00 pm

Clippers vs Lakers: 8:00 pm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM
reddit.com/r/warriors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many bongs to knicks game? Not used to early games

Jaylen Brown will never come close to backing up his 3rd pick status. Celtics fans, why even bother? Not good enough to beat Lebrun, and not a chance the nets pick wins you a championship down the line

Both Butler and DeRozan will start for the East

hey cavaqueers

3 hours left till you die

1 bong and 10 bings

bump

Every season

Are you implying everyone is on your shitty timezone?

Post em

nth for gritty xmas presents

It really is fucking depressing. We had the best record in the league and a ton of future assets and we turned them into nothing while jettisoning the best coach in the league for some random college coach who underachieved there.

How did Niko and Portis both go from looking like legit starters to being basically borderline 10th men? Not that it matters because even if they and Doug all pan out the way we thought they could we're still at best a 3rd or 4th seed.

It's gotten to the point where I only watch the Bulls for Jimmy and Felicio.

How are the Lakers playing at the minute lads? I can get good odds on them to beat the Clippers

Knicks fucking suck and should be relocated. I'm a Nets fan, AKA a vastly superior team now.

Have you seen Thibs this season? His team is notorious for choking leads in the 4th.

Everyone was right in a sense in calling them young OKC. Current OKC is coming up clutch lately.

Stream!!

properly prepare thy ass /nba/ i'm going in dry

gf got me this. still not eating that punani stacy

>60
THANK YOU BASED KOBE

>this Kobr movie

KOBE > leshit

I just got invaded for the first time

i tried to run but the entrance was blocked by fog and he cornered me

what options do i have when this happens?

>still not eating that punani
thats why jamal got a new chain + breakfast and bj while all you got was this lousy tshirt

fight him you fucking puss you dont even have that many souls

is this the Warriors game bread? Lebron cockroaches might not want to stick around. it will get ugly

>tfw you btfo scrubs on nba 2k17 allstar team-up

>tfw literally a shooter away from seeding

Your shit team isn't even going to crack 35 wins.

wow wrong thread my bad

>IT
holy shit what a chucker

Boston owns New York.

Former sonics fan here, I haven't really paid attention to the NBA since they left but I want to get back into it. Which team should I follow now? Only rule is no Cali teams, no OKC and no teams that are really good right now (don't want to be a bandwagoner)

there's a thread already you faggot fuck off

>running away from invaders
faggot

real thread transition over

Portland, Orlando, Lakers, and Bulls.

From an OKC fan. Thanks for the team, love you forever.

You can disconnect you internet, thats the only way besides actually fighting them...

>what is the process

>game is tied and the Knicks fans celebrating like they just won the NBA Finals only to lose in the end
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Sixerz, Jazz, Celtics, Bulls, Pelicans

thanks for the team btw
literally got a thunder shirt for Christmas from my big sis

>horde 3 trillion centers
>only 1 is actually good
>He's injury prone

Great process

>.750 with a healthy starting lineup

do you think it's possible that the Brooklyn Nets will draw up the #1 lottery pick?

>3 years without a triple dou-
oh wait

Happy Holidays /nba/

y-you're welcome I guess ;_;

Oh come on, it's Westbrook. He's destined for them. It doesn't count if it's Westbrook.

I'll give it that much of a pass, from an OKC fan.

Is there an NBA finals bingo card? I need to scratch of "Mark Jackson talks about Lebron's greatness" from this game

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM

im sorry dude, i didnt mean to make you sad

Is this the year, lads?

Fat Asian piglet is going to have a freakout today. Great... :-/

wew kobe

Harrison officially on suicide watch. Thanks Cavs.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

MERRY CHRISTMAS HARRY

Here's hoping you and your entire family die in your sleep tonight.

did Jefferson step on Kevin's foot? lmfao

For the good of society, Lebron and Serena Williams should have a kid.

So let me get this straight

They score back and forth for most of the game, sometimes scoring more than the other team. But the last few minutes really count and can take just as long as an entire quarter because of commercial breaks and time outs.

You also foul more to stop the other team from using the time limit, because you need to score more points the in the last 2 minutes...to win.

Hmm, sorry guys I don't think this semen slurping "sport" is for me

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAV

>Durslip

ADD ANOTHER WIN TO THE DOMINATION OF LEGOD

wow i'm surprised durant choked he has never choked ever in his life he is an elite ball handler and his history with dribbling the ball in clutch time is impecable you will never see him choke again i promise you that

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAV

Harry is NOWHERE to be found lol...

>warriors lose in embrassing fashion to the cavs
>clips about to btfo the lakers at night
>steak for dinner tonight and my sister and her girlfriend already said I could have their steaks since they are vegans now

so far shaping up to be a great christmas

SLIPPY KD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS DOES NOT FUKIN SLIP M8

DESU I'm okay with the nocall because the Warriors got away with murder last season on those kind of buzzer beater shots

SLIPPY D

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

it's not a no call he slipped

HOLD THIS FUCKING L LARRY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAT FUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN

wew that was a good game i thought cavs blew it early. nice comeback lads,

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU BASED UNCLE DREW

warriors choked hard at the end, there was at least 3-4 turnovers in the last few min by them

they could've sealed it up on that one almost shot clock violation/long rebound by the cavs but then KD lost the ball to kyrie....

>Won three quarters
>Choke the fourth
>3-1
>3 seconds for 1 shot
>Chokes
>3-1

Poetry in motion.

nah NBA needed it to be close at the end

You now know why OKC has been clutch as fuck in the fourth quarter this year.

cavs outplayed golden state all game, and missed way more wide open shots than the warriors, shots they almost always make. the officiating was bad on both sides but in an average shooting game cavs win by 10. i thought cavs were gonna lose this game because 1. i thought warriors were a better team and the only reason they lost is because lebron can turn it up for 7 games, but since its regular season he cant and 2. they cant play physical defense in regular season. but i dont understand how the cavs have gotten THIS MUCH better with no roster changes

it's funny because I think partically they got KD because last year they realized that they needed someone who's able to make tough shots when the hole passing the ball around until someone is open for three meme doesn't work in crunch time, and KD just slips....

LOL

NAME A MORE KEKED INDIVIDUAL THAN DURRBETA

YOU FUCKING CAN'T

ETERNALLY KEKED BY LEGOD

Wanna have a threesome with your dyke sister

Am I the only one who thought Durant wasn't going to make the shot at all? He was fucking stupid running back

wow he looks legit sad in that picture no one should look like that on christmas...

>this pic

LMAO

I forgot about this. Fucking bitch crying with his dad that abandoned him. Fucking cuck,

The Warriors Sub Reddit Crying Ref Ball LOL

reddit.com/r/warriors/

How can you be so mad after getting Durant and still having the best record in the league?

7:30 you bitch, you better not go missing fat faggot.

Kek@ that edit

KEK

LOL I have this thing called a family, I'll be eating my three steak dinner at 7:30 not posting here...