Marvel Studios is in line to get full control of spider-man after recent Sony loss

Feige knew this was gonna happen didnt he? the madman.

recknews.com/2016/08/sony-corps-big-loss-may-mean-bad-news-for-spiderman/

MCU Ghostbusters when?

>Giving up the one franchise they have

Can't seem them doing that unless they're prepared to fold.

If they need the money to stay alive though. whats more important. keeping the buisness alive or retaining full control over a property theve basically already lost.

Well, you got yourself into Movie jail, now whats the next step of your masterplan

Selling off their only profitable IP in the wake of a loss would be terrible business. Best to just close the film division completely if they were in that dire straits.

Marvel is going to pay maximum shekels to get back their most known character, its a bretty good deal

Not necessarily for the long term though. They would need to concede they have absolutely no tentpole franchises after that and complete and total restructuring of their film department would be necessary.

Not saying that's a bad thing, in fact in Sony's case I think it's probably long overdue because their studio is awfully run, but businesses are always hesitant to sell off major assets for quick short term gain. Better to just borrow to more provided you still have the equity.

Disney can afford to wait, let them crank out a few more turds, then lower their bid as Sony gets more desperate.

The gift that keeps on giving

the mouse always wins in the end

Would people watch the Aunt May solo flickerino now that she's yummy?

This is what I see happening. They'll gauge their decision off the back of how the next Spiderman performs but it would have to absolutely bomb for them to sell it off.

If they had anything else at all they would never consider it but they really don't.

>click on link
>no actual news, just a bunch of dumb speculation

fuck you op

Shitty article

It's just a fucking guess with no sources

I'd like to flick her ino

What a poorly written article. And it's based off a writer's speculation?

Get this shit away from me. It reads like a Reddit post.

BRING OUR BOY HOME

I'm sure the Emoji Cinematic Universe will perform well enough for them to keep the rights.

>I guess I'm the captain Marvel now

what did he mean by that?

What does this mean for the PS4 Spider-Man game?

How much is based Feige making? Why doesn't WB just triple it and get him to run the DCEU? It's the only chance they have.

>This was mainly because of the low sales of the mobile and semiconductor sectors of the company but due to this, all of the other groups were somehow affected.
>somehow

And somehow electronics sales will affect the movie studios. Somehow this will affect the Spiderman franchise in particular. Somehow they will give full control to Disney.

This article is beyond retarded.

Nothing.

This whole article is just speculation and even if there is any merit to it Sony won't make any decisions about Spiderman until gauging the performance it the next movie which doesn't come until July next year. I'm sure Sony would like the game to be ready close to the release of the film.