I have a dilemma Sup Forums, there's this kid at my school, kids name is Zane. Relatively smart but shit grades...

I have a dilemma Sup Forums, there's this kid at my school, kids name is Zane. Relatively smart but shit grades, abuses animals that roam on campus, and tried to rape one of our classmates. Teachers tried to confront him about his shit but his mom fights back relentlessly, she's one of those PTA soccer moms, so the harshest punishment he's received for any of this was after school detention.

I honestly thought he was going to shoot up the school, so I pretended to be his friend so I would be spared. But recently, he's been getting more aggressive towards me, he threw crackers at me and his group of friends, and he kicked a soccer ball at my direction, but I dodged that. On Friday, I was at lunch and I was playing BOTW on my Switch, and the fucker comes up, grabs my Switch, and he throws it on the ground, cracking it to where it's unplayable.

I was planning on letting it go, but yesterday he ran into me at Target, and tried to punch me in the parking lot as I was getting in my mom's car. I had enough of his shit at this point, so I charged at him and tackled him on the ground, but the fucker dodged it and I fell on the ground. He then kicked me in the head, and I'm not gonna lie, that fucking hurt. I was so disoriented that when I got back up, I fell down again. He was going to attack me more, but luckily these two big Hispanic men saw and chased him down.

I'm kinda scared to press charges to be honest with you Sup Forums, I don't know what the fuck is going to happen tomorrow when I go back to school. Should I stay home? Should I tell an admin? Should I petty revenge this? What should I do?

Pic related, his favorite rapper

Press all the charges. Fuck him up.

Don't be a cuck and do the right thing
Either press charges and call cops n shit
Or beat that fucker up with something blunt
Best of luck to you user

this

> he threw crackers at me
> he kicked a soccer ball at my direction
Jesus OP, are you in 4th grade? Grow a fucking pair, learn how to fight, and beat his ass. Pressing charges will likely go nowhere and it'll make you look like a bitch

I have his phone number and I was planning on sending him a bunch of prostitutes to his address, but I don't know how to find his address with his address. I live in San Antonio, TX and there's a shit ton of traps and whores on backpage, and he is notoriously homophobic, so I may send male prostitutes to his direction. Sounds like a good idea or should I take the legal route?

I'm in 11th, he's in 11th but skipped a grade

For fucks sake, his address with his cell phone number.

B E T A
E
T
A

You're lucky you don't have a gf, OP, or he'd probably be balls deep in her right now

I do have a gf, I'm dating his ex. He tried to rape her but luckily she was able to stop him.

U n d e r a g e b &

I turned 18 last month. And no I wasn't held back, I lived in Germany for the first 4 years of my life and my parents decided to spend 2 years teaching me English so I could assimilate

He should've finished the job & taught that bitch a lesson

U n d e r a g e b &

Are you Zane by chance? If so, I'm gonna stab your eyeballs with a fork and fuck the sockets

Fotze

Dubs of underage

You're not gonna do shit, faggot. Why don't you cry about me throwing crackers at you again. Fuck you and your Switch, don't make me beat your ass again like I did in the parking lot. Oh yeah, your "girlfriend" said she's gonna dump you because she wants a MAN that takes control like I do

two one oh seven two two eight three four seven

You can call me and talk about it right now, cabron

Don't do this. Just press charges and get a new switch.

Also, I'm 6'2, 150 lbs, and I could literally strangle the shit out of you, fucking test me.

Do the right thing, press charges. Sorry about your switch Sup Forumsro

You're a pussy OP

Don't listen to what everyone is saying, you need to press charges. Also, don't post his number on here you fucking moron.

He's a pussy for what? He didn't do anything you faggot, he's waiting for us to tell him what to do. OP is a faggot but he's at least a smart faggot, we can tell him to wreck havoc or we can be bitches and tell him to press charges. Don't provoke him at us retard, provoke him to attack Zane

You sound like a pussy too

I might be a pussy but at least I killed sand niggers in Iraq

dude has a chemical imbalance and needs legitimate help. That said if he goes to juvie he's going to get raped and murder someon. Press the kind of charges that force him to see a mental health professional.

> 6'2
> 150 lbs
you're a fucking stick faggot, I've beat your ass before and I'll gladly do it again. Go ahead and press charges, see what happen

This man has never fired a gun