WWII lasted for a total of 6 years. Assuming Hitler started gassing Jews from day one, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes...

WWII lasted for a total of 6 years. Assuming Hitler started gassing Jews from day one, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes. 6,000,000 Jews killed in 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews killed per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly one Jew every 30 seconds. In Auschwitz, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would be taken into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven. It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at a much higher temperature than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, let's say the ovens were at an operating level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously (disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the ouen.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. Howeuer, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven. That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned euery 1-1/2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis). The total of # killed Jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TL:DR

But what about the 39,000 camps?

u mad white boi

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

nice bait fellas

Don't fall for the bait, no one actually believes that

The numbers in millions are not for Aushwitz alone you moron. Not even only in camps. This is a total number of jewish casualties for the hole war.

Either you are retarded or this is a 4/10 bait.

sssshhhh don't let the normies know or we WILL start trying to open hand slap the goyim.

>the hole war.
>retarded or this is a 4/10 bait.

I found at least one blood line the rest of the heebs wished hitler didn't miss.

Hitler wasnt as bad as stalin imo. At least german troops had food and good clothes, soviets however, run in battle without ammunition or weapon or even both.

Big tanks, but no bombs!

falling for the even more obvious bait. Jesus dude come on.

Thief

t. I played cod1 and am a certified historian

The holocaust museum is trying to say it was 20 million jews now lol

OP may have forgotten to account for the fact that the nazi soldiers, specifically the SS would also dig large pits and mass kill and burn jews ( if i remember correctly, i may be wrong)

That's not how it worked in the crem. They chucked the bodies in and then put the next one in when the first was half "done" as the bits fell through the floor. They didn't burn 1 body totally then put the next one in.

The started by shooting them point blank but even the Nazis couldn't do this so they came up with mass gassing.

20 gorillion and my land lord still kikes up the rent every year

I miss being this uninformed...