Is this true?

Is this true?

>is this true?

Are you stupid? I mean, how stupid are you?

>surgically inverted flesh pipe
>99% less bacteria

Are you retarded?

im twelve and what is true

no its not true. we've got plenty of excuses and reasons

>12
you're too young to be on this board
leave

I'm going to ignore OP because it's obvious he is either 12 or a fag or a retard or a retarded faggot 12 year old.

However the fact that people exist like that twitter account....it's really depressing. Are we getting to a point where men have to justify refusing sex with a mentally ill inverted cock-sleeve. WOW

Well they can carry your baby

I want the possibility of a child though, so until they manage to build people functioning uteruses, I'll prefer vaginas.

>Not accepting "I don't want to" as a valid reason

You don't get it though, if you pressure them to do something sexual they don't want to, it's sexual assault.
If they pressure you to do something sexual you don't want to, it's justice and combatting transphobia.

It's not the stupidity of that comment that concerns me the most, stupid people are everywhere. it's the fact that this cunt thinks they're entitled to have sex with "cis" men or think so on behalf of trans people. A man doesn't need an excuse not to want to fuck a trans person, or any other person. Get fucked faggot.

Yes,but they have
100% more COOTIES!!!!!

Considering that they almost certainly have to take antibiotics to keep that literal axe wound from getting infected, I'd say it's probably true.

Although it's wrong about reasons. The only reason I need is "you're a mockery of the female form and a product of limitless cultural degeneracy, and you belong in an oven instead of on my dick."

my immune system does not care, neither does my dick

You could also use the shorter version of "I'm not attracted to you like that".

Didn't realize that not wanting to fuck a dude in his ass because he's good with makeup needed any other excuses.

I guess that's the politer version, but I've got two thousand characters per post to work with so why not go nuts.

No no, it's not a trap. It's the kind that cut its dick off.

my one and only reason is the most valid. "i dont want to"

Bacteria is not necessarily a bad thing. The bacteria in vaginas regulate and keep them clean, while keeping bad bacteria out of it.

Tragically stupid or terrible bait

Well saying that here is fine, you get to share your opinions without directly hurting anyone(since people are not supposed to take anything to heart here).
But in a real life interaction, that response would make you kind of a douche.

Pretty much.
I mean, I do actually think that, but I don't go out of my way to be an asshole in public. Thankfully I've never had a tranny come on to me so it's never come up.

Do trans prefer manly men or anyone

they like women because they're gay

Well alright then.
I've personally had them playfully flirt with me, I just kind of laugh it off and don't really engage them in it. That usually gets across pretty well.

>they're like women because they're gay
NIGGA WHAT

not like this..

There is an easy response to this. And I am sure the feminists will rage.

"No means No"