Just call the police when you need help

>just call the police when you need help

youtube.com/watch?v=1po6Sic5lOU

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/06/parents-called-911-to-help-suicidal-daughter-and-police-ended-up-putting-a-bullet-in-her/
filmingcops.com/cop-who-killed-mentally-ill-indicted-for-voluntary-manslaughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Manuel Ramos

Fucking spics. They're as degenerate as niggers.

reminder that the cops that got put in the jail eventually got their sentences overturned

fucking disgusting

cops only care about themselves and their pay in modern times

anybody who uses overwhelming force (many police vs one defenseless man) is deep down inside a woman who is afraid. These cops are little girls at heart and they are afraid that one morning they are going to reach down their pants to pull their dick out to take a piss, and theres going to be a vagina their instead.
It is their biggest fear.
the omen from the oracle said that the vagina curse was spread by dogs, and this is why police/dea/swat shoot dogs on site whenever they make a drug raid.
they are terrified
that is why they are violent.
a terrified animal is a dangerous animal
cops are no different

tl;dw

these guys were bully psychos and we let them get on the police force

they would have been public criminals if the police hadn't accepted them.

America can't stand for this immoral shit anymore

O-o-o-kay. Have you missed some of your meds?

Police brutally beat a man to death (who was basically just cowering on the ground and repeatedly saying "I'm sorry").

They got off with no charges.

The guy did nothing to provoke such an attack.

>implying they cared in the past

Homeless people are a scourge, but this isn't defensible

Mexicans aren't that bad, the problem is all mexican names sound the same.

FPBP

it was just a prank

they arent psychos,,, they know the difference between right and wrong, but they are so obsessed with what other people think of them that they all pretend to be psychos and tough guy meat heads because they are all terrified of everybody finding out that deep down inside, they are women.
All cops will tell you they hate caitlyn jenner,
when in reality they are extremely jealous of him.
to call these pigs shit eating fagtastrophes is an understatement. they are literally like boggs the angry faggot in the shawshank redemption who gets beaten into a wheel chair
no, i just know how to destroy egos with Machiavellian purpose

There are REAL problems with many police depts. After this shit in fullerton there was a big investigation and better part of the city council resigned. It was total bullshit and inappropriate application of training. Reason and other publications picked up on it.

Then like 6 months later BLM comes around defending the most stupid bullshit and all the libertarian support died and now everyone thinks all cops are heroes all the time because of some dumb fucking sjws

???

Homeless only exist because Reagan turned all the crazies out on the street, then spun around and stiff-armed our veterans.

Too bad liberals shut down the mental institutions.

This guy should have been in an insane asylum, not shooting up on the sidewalk and causing trouble for cops.

>M-Muh day in court!

I was there that day I was by the train station about a few yards away I didn't know what was going on but I heard the screams
Shit was scary I know the cop too he did messed up shit after that in a bar a month later

>he dindu nuffin
>he a gud boi
He was threatening the cops. He got up in the cops face at 1:55.

He got what he deserved. The cops had no other choice. There was nothing else they could have done.

goes all the way back to JFK m8

you have to go back

Don't fight cops and they're not interested in gay sex with you.

Not all cops are like this. This is not an argument against gun control.

I just wished they would have continued beating him for another 20mins or so. He didn't get everything he deserved from those Police Officers.

That'd be spoopy to hear the screams and later learn what happened.
What did he do at the bar?

Most people would call me a bootlicker, but come on man the cops have better means of restraining someone than beating them to death.

if i got your family in front of you and cut their livers out while they were still alive and ate them, if i told you "there was nothing else i could have done"
would you buy it?
or would you think, maybe,... just maybe... i could have done something else?

you know that God doesnt even know you exist right?

I was joking m8

Man, that Aussie got beat so bad he turned into an abo.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime

Making it my life goal to murder at least one police officer

1 less drunkard ginger redneck

Good job Gestapo

you've earned your pay that day

CITIZEN! ARE YOU BEING HOMELESS WITHOUT A PERMIT? SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS.

He was schizo. Shoulda been locked in some hospital and drugged.

yeah, you mad

Did you fish that jpg out of the pipes on the job today, Jablonski?

>people will argue that slow response time to orders and a couple light defensive swats is equal to when niggers start feint grabbing for guns and wildly thrashing during attempted arrests

GIDF spotted

Nah, they fucked up, but I've always really hated the dad in this situation. You don't get to do a half assed job raising your shitty, broken child and then just decide you're done with him and dump that piece of shit on society. I think that's bullshit.

Parents always want to wash their hands of their fuck up children by dumping them on everyone else and then they cry when the rest of society doesn't much care for their little snowflake either.

Aggressive littering, imo.

I guess with Poland's suicide rate your trash takes itself out. You do it for free.

Let this be a lesson to any would be criminals. Keep your nose clean. Don't rob. Don't assault people. Don't even fucking jaywalk

Does it matter if the cops are in the wrong or not? It doesn't matter. And it wouldn't matter to you. In the end you died because you were stupid enough to break the law. And you could have chosen to avoid that.

more like

Hey bud we've gotten a lot of calls about you loitering here, do you not have a home?

>NO I DON'T SIR I'M SORRY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Okay there are homeless shelters in the area, I'm sorry but it's illegal to sleep and live in public areas, how about we give you a ride to a shelter?

>NO FUCK YOU ILLUMINATI NAZI THEY SPEAK TO ME I KNOW YOU CAN'T TELL ME

Sir, please, just let us help you, okay, you are going to get in trouble unless you cooperate.

>hobo rage
>hobo gets put on his ass and shipped up to county
>australia thinks this is fucked up and wrong and that he should make fun of americans on a taiwanese spelunking forum about it

let this be a lesson to cops. every mentally deranged person you target puts you higher on a shit list. We have no regard for our lives or others and we finally crack you all are going to be the first to die.

With all due respect, that's a fishily biased "opinion" you have there.

Haha just kidding, there's no due respect.

This HAS to be copy pasted from facebook

Actually I found it in a vagina of a dead raped britshit pink whore.

They certainly helped him.

you realize that if you slit your throat, and somebody told God, He would say "oh, i didnt know... thats good news.."

>some get er duuuuuuuuuundu gets whacked
>OOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEY

>Random 14 year old black kid is filled with 88 bullets by cops.
>HAHAHAHAAHA FUCKING NIGGERS

Sup Forums

I am not sure what it is like in the rest of the world but the cops I grew up with are completely different than the ones now.

I still remember walking home after a few drinks on a friday night and the local sergeant picking me up and giving me a lift home or something along those lines, he was stern but a fair old bloke.

Come to a few weeks ago and while walking home after having my usual 3 beers on a Friday night I had a jumped up female copper and her 5'2 manlet partner try and put me into the back of the car to take me to the drunk tank.

Now I understand that cops have got a hell of a hard job to do but on the other hand if you are going to act like fuckwits and crack down on the minor shit and do nothing about the major shit then you are going to get a reputation that is deserved.

absolutely savage poland

Way to fucking bring the hammer down Bukowski, I only wanted some light bants and you start going on about raping people.

Fuckin 'ell mate, take a chill pill.

>14/88

excellent post

sorry, it sounds like i was describing the video, i was trying to say what happens 99/100 times when cops have to deal with homeless people

>mentally ill
>homeless
Who gives a fuck

tldr

Everyday you break several laws that you're unaware of, but their on the books and interpretation is a funny thing You're by definition a criminal.

Have fun licking that boot. Here is a thought for you t mull, what if the cops were the criminals?

Do you think they're shining knights of honor and justice. No they're people. People do good and bad things. Stop defending a shit people.

Get arrested 1 time, kid. You'll change your thoughts on cops real fucking quick before the cuffs are even on you.

Someone's mad they got arrested for weed.

by this logic somebody should kill your family in front of you and say that they were disturbing their peace.
only fair right, aggy boy?
except with what you wrote im assuming you have no family
you know theres good people out there who have a hard on for people like you
the sick fun of this world is that you get to die too, trailer boy ;)

Imagine if that guy had been black

i've been to the drunk tank twice when i was being a drunk asshole, when the cops showed up i immediately was "yes sir, no sir" and just being honest and cooperative. got out before all the other cunts in the cell both times.

listen, tell your story, and don't leave anything out, maybe the cops were being dicks but we live in society and that's the risk you take when you do illegal shit.

i get ya. Most police interactions are fine and their not bad people or abusing power most of the time. I would conservatively say only 20% do power trip and are the "pigs" people hate. All cops have to pay the price for that 20% though, they need to police their own ranks and get rid of that blue line bullshit.

I've lived in small towns and a couple of big cities. From my own experience, those in the big cities are dicks and abuse their power.

I don't use drugs, but my arrests were all justified. Their executions were not.

Also, shit ad hom.

no one cares about gingers.

they're walking garbage to begin with

>when the cops showed up i immediately was "yes sir, no sir" and just being honest and cooperative.

Good think you weren't black out drunk, if you'd stumbled at them you'd be dead.

i think the elephant in the room here is that cities hire overwhelmingly under qualified idiots to roleplay as tough guys. They turn you away if you're too smart or too well trained. Alot of them refuse to even hire veterans anymore.

and then the other elephant is the police unions. good luck putting the bad apples away when they get to walk away clean every single time. You can turn your police station into an organized crime racket and as long as you stay under the radar from the feds, its open season

yeah this doesn't happen outside your liberal mind. typically we try to find the facts of a given case (racist as fuck, I know) and when it inevitably turns out the nog was waving a gun around we show no sympathy. we have much more rigorous debates about eric garner and tamir rice, and other cases where the police legitimately fucked up.

regardless, you are getting upset that people are unhappy police beat a retarded man pretty much to death. ask yourself, why the fuck am I so bitter?

This fucking slav

Alright then.

Stop eating fucking carp out of the local fisheries you absolute subhuman. They are not for eating, they apparently taste like fucking burned rubber, they are for sport. BUY nice tasting food from a shop like a person who has money and standards. Stop breaking the law and ruining other peoples hobbies because you're a cheap jew with no standards or shame.

Oh and by the way, Poland's history is pathetic, good job getting yourself fucking tag-teamed by Russia and Germany in ww2 lmao. You were feeling courageous from allied support, and then you got your fucking shit pushed in and utterly obliterated in LITTLE OVER A MONTH - laughable.

Now you're the plumbers of europe, so go plunge your head back into that bog bowl like a good little slave, and get a lungful of my airborne shit while your down there.

Polacks are truly scum of the earth. Worse than niggers.

RARE
A
R
E

rare?

like I give a fuck about what some spawn of a barbaric scandinvanic shitbag viking thiunks about me on some frozen rock they faield to colonize.

Go watch your shitty barbaric spawn suck some nigger dick for booze.

Intelligent post there, kurwa. You're just fortifying my beliefs about your subhuman race.

Your shitty country never accomplished anything, while Poles have a rich history of saving Europe.
Fuck out of here, cuck.

nigger riot maybe outcome?
are you following?

>Implying you have to break a law

When I was younger my PS1 got stolen by some creepy ass faggot. I called the cops and filed a report, was very respectful, etc but they literally told me to fuck off.

I was also legally crossing the street (See: Crosswalk and indicator) when a fucking cop sped up only to screech to a halt and called me a faggot for getting in the way. His lights weren't even fucking on.

And these couple incidents happened because the sherriff's son of that town I lived in got drunk on a weekday and took his company truck only to skid on ice and ram it through my entire fucking house. Even five feet closer towards us and we would have been killed. When we tried to confront him he backed out of our house and just sped off.

when my parent tried to press charges the faggot cops threatened my family and harassed us often until we were forced to leave that town because it got that bad.

Fuck you faggot bootlicker. One of these days that same boot will kick your fucking teeth out.

well, they do have a rich history of plundering , enslaving and burning down yuropean villages.

after all , thats all these barbaric fuck thrive on for centuries.

those fucks aint worth a 50 cent, lol

>a rich history of saving europe
You mean starting ww2 which made the nazis look evil and doomed europe?

Starting WW2. I lol real hard everytime russian bombers violate your airspace and make yous look like the pussies know jack shit noithings yous really are.

Yous pussies lost rhodesia, hong kong and soon Malvinas will be reclaimed from your stinking incompetent grasp.

lol Heck even losing london, miserable failed imperialists. HAHAHAHAHAH

He'd be lucky to be a nigger.
Fella would've suffered less cus they'd just cap his ass.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/06/parents-called-911-to-help-suicidal-daughter-and-police-ended-up-putting-a-bullet-in-her/

filmingcops.com/cop-who-killed-mentally-ill-indicted-for-voluntary-manslaughter/

I'm so sick and tired of the line about police putting their lives on the line. They can't even be bothered to wear safety gear like bullet proof vests most of the time. They can't even be bothered to take a chance that they might get shot or stabbed. Fucking anyone can just shoot someone who is being suspicious, we don't need cops sucking up tax money to do it.

>the faggot cops threatened my family and harassed us often until we were forced to leave that town because it got that bad.

The fuck? Are you living in some poor area?
Fucking hell and I thought turkish cops were bad, they wouldn't (couldn't) pull off something like this.
Damn user your post gave me the creeps, can't even imagine how you deal with it.
Can't you go to media? do something?

all i can say is those cops are lucky i dont live in that town

what has poland done of note in the last 500 years? lmao

durrr durrr durrr, gawd sayv derrr queeen durrr durr

lol stupid inbred vegetables

Ppppt. No he wouldn't.

But hey, don't let me ruin your hateboner for the police doing their fucking job

>>what if the cops were the criminals?

Let me guess. You got busted for weed and am still butthurt over it.
>Get arrested 1 time, kid. You'll change your thoughts on cops real fucking quick before the cuffs are even on you.

Not gonna happen. My conscience is clean. My karma is pure. I obey the law. Thus I have nothing to fear.

Still salty over that "possession" conviction?

And the cops got off with nothing after killing him. The kind of crime that's swept under the rug because of the "blue wall of silence" is disgusting, even when you ignore all the dindu nuffin justified bullshit. Look what happened when one of the LAPD's Chris Dorner did at the corruption no one would address.

He killed one of the higher ups' daughters. He went after their family.

You want to teach a lesson to a crooked cop, you find out where they live and you cut out his wife and daughter's throats and let the fat fuck shit himself when he can't do anything. There's nothing wrong with taking their punishment into your own hands, and this triggers cucks to start crying about being edgy and "jus obey the law lol." Trying to take a cops gun is justified shooting, cowering on the ground begging is not.

That would be a terrible injustice... If it had actually happened. Which I know didn't

>I'm so sick and tired of the line about police putting their lives on the line.

Still nursing that grudge over getting arrested for shoplifting at Dollar Tree?

Holy shit some bootlicker faggot got triggered

Does it enter your cucked little skull that a corrupt cop should face repercussions? Or are faggot americans like you too inbred to question your betters?

Keep the memes strong friend, surely they'll be merciful when they put you in the camp.

So nothing..