Watch this space, in the next 5 years jaap stam will be a top manager in world football

Watch this space, in the next 5 years jaap stam will be a top manager in world football.

His philosophy and style are incredible and he is a great man manager who can handle big personalities. He has reading playing "like Barcelona".

When mourinho fails at United, inevitably, and reading are in the premier League they will try to poach him. Watch this space.

Gio Van Bronck is the real deal lad

>implying

Took a shit reading team that was 17th and under performed, bought quality players in (Moore, blackett, beerens, van Der berg, etc), changed the style and philosophy of the club and now we're sitting 3rd at christmas over performing. 53% win percentage at the club so far.

Thanks to SAF

Doing well at a smaller club doesn't necessarily mean much, though. Remember Moyes?

He didn't even do that well. He had Everton in like 7th place for 10 years without ever reaching top 4 and won fuck all. Still baffling how he got the United job really.

>le lose seven games in a row man

Moyes had a side that could literally walk the top 6 in the premier League.

Jaap inherited a side that underperformed at 17th last season, lost all our quality loan players and were forced to sell other key players.

To me there are a few key differences.

I hope so. Laurent Blanc should have been the next big thing. His playstyle at PSG was great. But unfortunately Arabs no nothing about football. I would have preferred him to be poached as our manager than Moroniho.

>Tfw imagining Stam and Blanc dream team Manager's

>Moyes had a side that could literally walk the top 6 in the premier League.

Clearly he didn't, since after him that same team with a better manager finished 4th, then 5th, and now sits in 6th, despite spending like $400 million.

Moyes built that side. He had one of the best back 5 in the league. He always was never good enough in middle or up top

After Moyes, Everton finished 5th, 11th, 11th again and are now in 6th

>After Moyes, Everton finished 5th, 11th, 11th again

Looks like they struggled without him then. Turns out that he did get them top 4 btw, in 2005. A bunch of 5th and 6th place finishes too.

>and are now in 6th

They're in 9th.

>They're in 9th.

Wow Wikipedia lied to me

>Moyes had a side that could literally walk the top 6 in the premier League.

Wait, are you talking about United or Everton?

And what did he win?

Newcastle under Pardew finished 5th once too. Doesn't mean he isn't shite.

What happened to Newcastle after Pardew left?

>And what did he win?

He didn't win anything but he is a winner

>Newcastle under Pardew finished 5th once too. Doesn't mean he isn't shite.

Pardew wasn't doing that consistently, though. And I'm not saying Moyes is a great manager or anything. I'm actually trying to argue the opposite, that doing well with a mid-tier or small club doesn't necessarily make you a top manager.

>mfw I now remember Jaap Stam

Solid centerback desu.

Have you ever heared him speak? someone like that will never be a good coach he might be a helper on some team but he's not a head coach im suprised a club would even let him try but i think that has more to do with his status in England than skill.

>we

>wuz

He doesn't use words he communicates using morse code and headbutting the wall.

what drugs do they take in italy

>I rate Stam
not this meme again