Tram driver, Lisbon, Portugal

Tram driver, Lisbon, Portugal

WE

An upstanding black man doing his part in society. What's wrong with this picture

OP's jelous

Lisbon is full of immigrants from Angola, Cape Verde and Mozambique. It's good to see that they are getting jobs and contributing to society, unlike immigrants in white countries.

Lol african immigrants in Portugal are substantially worse off then Portuguese folk and notably so.

Brazil > Cape Verde > Angola in numbers.

Cape Verde > Brazil > Angola in niceness.

None of our blacks are as violent as America's, though. They're too much a minority to be able to reclaim representation so they mostly just keep quiet, comparatively.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Idk why but it is funny as fuck

Aren't some parts of Portugal like 10% black? I saw it on a meme map so maybe it was bullshit

Yeah, like 2 areas in Lisbon. I think the highest is 12%. The rest of the country has 2% spikes or else it's just

Can you actually shut the fuck up?
Sure,our black population is not as bad as the french,english and etc but you're basically sugar coating them...
>Yeah, like 2 areas in Lisbon. I think the highest is 12%
source?
>The rest of the country has 2% spikes or else it's just

I travel to Portugal quite often to have sex with their Brazilian shemales and there are tons of Black people everywhere you go. Also a lot of mixed couples and families with mixed kids.

Whenever I go out shopping for clothes and stuff there's always Black guys also buying clothes.

>constant anti-accent banter
b-but I thought you guys liked our accent (assuming it's not a dirty nordestino)
And I've even seen some of you complain about Brazilians trying to speak with a Portuguese accent

No you don't.
We like brazilians that try to learn our accent.And we don't hate your accent,it's just that we have a sense of superiority in every conversation with a brazilian

It's not really about the region. We can't tell where an accent's from. The "txi" is pretty common on most Brazilian accents, and in the ones where it isn't present, there's something else to pick on just for the sake of it. Everyone is picked on a bit, but if you're foreign you get picked up by the accent because it's the lowest effort, and some people take it as xenophobia or hating Brazil when it's really just banter.

Brazilians speaking with a Portuguese accent is a bit weird if you meet a guy mid-transition and it's somewhere in between the accents.

Brazilian is also weird in that spoken slowly it's pretty and light and honest-sounding, but when you start speeding up it gets very obnoxious a low class very fast.

It's also usually fun comparing the different vocabulary, since a lot of your words sound hilarious to us.

>ônibus
>pimbolim
>aeromoça

what's the problem? he's working

Yeah, but at the wrong end of the bus.

Oh, I see.

>but if you're foreign you get picked up by the accent because it's the lowest effort, and some people take it as xenophobia or hating Brazil when it's really just banter.
The same happens here in Brazil (between people from different states)
Honestly I've always hated our diaspora, specially those in Portugal. They seem like a bunch of crybabies

>pimbolim
It's actually "pebolim", only uneducated people say pimbolim

lisbon metro area is at least 25% black/moor/gypsy/mestizo/brazilian

We only know it from a bank comercial featuring Scolari, which was memed to hell and back.

>They seem like a bunch of crybabies
Eh. Portugal has a very very different mood compared to Brazil. Add to that being put on the lower "caste" by default for being an emigrant, and a bunch of rather closed people with a stern and monotone accent who who keep quietly and mostly to themselves and a lot of more open and the more happy-go-lucky Brazilians feel a bit depressed.

Compared to the huge chimpouts we see on American news every month and the whole BLM bullshit, our niggers are quite decent and totally not as entitled as the afro-american trash.
I guess it's because they're still very connected to their african countries of origin and sort of feel like guests here, even if they were born in portuguese soil. As long as they don't steal my wallet, I'm ok with them.

As for Brazilians immigrants, they're a cool bunch. Most BRs on the internet are completely retarded though.