If the NFL allowed medical marijuana, players wouldn't get injured as often

If the NFL allowed medical marijuana, players wouldn't get injured as often

Other urls found in this thread:

calmusa.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really made me think.......

If the government allowed medical marijuana, people wouldn't get injured as often

Crumbles my almonds...

If you smoke weed you're a degenerate and should be executed.

Yep. Now were can I score some pills?

Who /highforchristmas/ here

yes they would because they would have slower reaction times. they would get injured more. and weed isn't a painkiller that's just a stoner myth. it actually makes everything much worse if you're in pain because you're not as easily distracted.

Not true my friend

Smoking weed sure, but the plant it's self has many benefits

YEAH WEED BRO

Dumbest comment I've read on a long time.

Yes, but not for an athlete

No recreational drug is good for athletes

Adderall should be legal desu. In fact should be enforced. The level play would elevate.

as would cardiac arrest.

Natural selection at work, la

People who smoke weed over the age of 18 are unemployed retards.

T. Smoked every day from freshman year of highschool - junior year of college

w33d is sic k bros

If the government let us use medical weed no one would ever die

Really makes you think bro

XMAS TREES LMAO

but what if I have a job and I still smoke weed everyday?

OH MY FUCKING GOD. WEED

Only thing it would prevent is that players get hooked on meds. Instead they would get get hooked on weed. I don't know what's worse desu.

I will never understand why people on this website say weed is for kids

This has to be the only anti-weed site on the whole internet, not even the most religious people hate it so much

if you can't put it up your nose, then it's for kids.

You don't snort heroin and it's not a drug for kids

smoking in an epic shed

lol

yes you can definitely snort heroin. it just doesn't have as high of a peak as shooting up.

>being a degenerate drug elitist

If you snort heroin you are doing it wrong

If you are going to play by literallities, then you can triturate weed into powder and snort it too

no you can't you dumb shit. i thought south americans would actually know a thing or two about weed, god damn. it needs to be burned or cooked to release the THC. whereas with heroin you can take it right out of the bag and sniff it. that's what everyone does if they're scared of needles or they just don't want to end up face down in a ditch with their pants around their ankles.

Are you literally retarded? Read my posts before replying

Sativa is performance enhancing, increasing alertness and sense of being energetic. Indica makes you slow but allows for better recovery from fatigue and injury via deep tissue relaxation.

how about you go try to sniff some weed you absolute and complete dingus. and make sure you film it and turn it into a webm so we can all laugh at you.

Would have cured that guy's ALS too.

The government and pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know this

My friend was dieing from terminal cancer. He smoke one blunt and was cured.

Repost this stay woke

>This has to be the only anti-weed site on the whole internet

When you grow up with no friends and watch all the normies smoking up and partying without you, it builds a strong resentment man. Same goes for inner-resentment against the opposite sex as well. Its not that complicated.

I said that's the wrong way of doing it, just like snorting heroin

Autist.

Thanks Joe Rogan!

>This has to be the only anti-weed site on the whole internet
calmusa.org/

>some reasonable person comes up to me to tell me that enforcement of weed laws is a waste of government resources given the non-addictive, mild effect it has on people
>agree with him

>some dirty, smelly, unwashed hippy comes up to me to tell me that weed is an 'all-natural' cure capable of destroying any disease if you just smoke enough of it and big pharma hates that they don't have a patent on it and that's why it's illegal, man
>completely forget about the first guy and want it to remain illegal just to spite him

This issue conflicts me, Sup Forums

The only people that should be against the legalisation of marijuana should be drug dealers

Wouldn't be surprised if that "organisation" was funded by some cartel

also alcohol and pharmaceutical companies don't want that competition. The alcohol lobby in particular has been responsible for stopping a lot of research in the past.

that just means you have some internal issues and insecurities to work out

Nah, I'm pro-weed but medicinal marijuana is a joke

It should be legal for recreational purposes

it's an impossible way to do it because snorting weed literally would not get you high. snorting heroin does get you high. just bend over and take it, argie. you lost to an american pig. big deal.

what if you snort crystalized thc oil?

I don't even remember what was the original argument, but I'm quite sure I've not lost, since you probably derailed it

In this country the only path to legal recreational use is to prove it has some medical benefits, otherwise the legislators will ignore it or be against it.

you said you could grind up weed and snort it, and i was spanking your ass with logic because that's the dumbest thing anyone's ever said.

Thats not how weed works

People on this site have no friends to spark them up so they just listened to their parents

Mate. I smoke weed and it makes my dental issues and pains just evaporate, and the ache goes away.

I'm high rn, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

When did I declare "you can snort weed"? I said quite the opposite, which is "snorting heroin is as dumb as snorting weed", ie both are wrong, not both are right

You understand it now? You're a bit slow...

i've smoked lots of times to try and get rid of headaches and backaches, the two pains that NFL players experience the most. and it did absolutely nothing. you're on vicodin right now buddy, that's what's getting rid of your toothache.

>If you are going to play by literallities, then you can triturate weed into powder and snort it too

you could have just bent over and taken this white D, but you had to drag us out into the street for all the neighbors to see like a female.

See? I didn't delcare it, it was a potential

You shouldn't have skipped English classes

>you can
>can
spread 'em, my black friend.

DUDE WEED LMAO

You are taking one word out of context

Don't you @me ever again, you are too dumb

You can definitely do that though. Nobody said anything about getting the effects.

your mother blushes when she's horny.

Because stoners are one of the most annoying groups of people next to fedoras, and their shove their unfunny "humor" into mass-marketed shitty movies.
Dude.
Dude weed.
LMAO!

>he doesn't snort kif and powdered hash

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty comfortable with the fact that anally devasted stoners and hippies brings me considerable joy. Weed should be legal though.

You hate them for having fun? If you don't share their worldview just ignore them

There are people who have fun watching anime, I don't understand them but I don't judge them, let alone hating them

Just legalize weed but make being a pothead a felony.

This would solve everybody's problems.

I'm literally smoking pot right now and my tooth doesn't hurt.

>tfw got a Volcano Vaporizer for Christmas

My girlfriend is the best lads.

I guess 90% of the country should be executed then. including all politicians, entertainers and business gurus. I guess all the tech industry who provides your daily comforts should be executed. I guess most doctors and scientists who keep you living and healthy should be executed. I guess you're a fucking cuck fag.

>90% of people smoke pot
stoner delusion right here

considering half of americans have tried it, and more than half the states have now legalized medical or recreational use, I'd say there's still a good amount of people who havent admitted to using it and supporting it yet. 90% is me being on the safe side, its probably higher than that

>inb4 12 year old fag jokes about the word "higher"

>half of Americans tried it so that means it's really at least 90% of Americans that use it habitually
Yeah I wonder why nobody takes potheads seriously. I mean, everybody knows 30% of Americans have tried cocaine so it's not unreasonable to assume most Americans are crack addicts.

getting hooked on opioids and amphetamine is way worse than getting "hooked" on weed

You can snort heroin and it will get you high. You tried to claim that was similar to snorting weed but it isn't. Weed has to reach a certain temperature for it to work, and then it has to bind to fats in you lungs (or in prepared oils), heroin, however, is active at anytime and simply needs an orifice, though its much less effective, which i think you were getting at

>"This bond measures 14 inces, you're going to jail motherfucker"
>"Oh look what he have here, 3 Bob marley T-shirts and a Electric Wizard poster? Thats enough evidence to put you away for a long time"

>tfw no oxys for Xmas

im a big supporter of dude weed lmao but i dont think thats true

weed reduces pain from injuries, it doesnt do anything to prevent injuries

she did it to turn your attention away from her "gay" black friend that comes over on weekends

If you weren't a pothead you'd understand how the law would work.

I got a California medical marijuana prescription while on vacation last week. AMA

Did you eat at any good taquerias?

I went to 3. The best one was some hole in the wall in downtown fresno. The lengua taco went well with a bowl of Woody OG

my mind is literally shaking