What do you think about Argentina?

What do you think about Argentina?

It's ok

Bunch of paco niggers wishing they were white

Im from guatemala and we have awfully similar flags. I am not fond of looking at the Argentinian flag.

I like it.

Their flag is shit. They should really change it.

Beat me to it, user. Same here.

And they like to use wikipedia stats to prove that they're white when white is now a flexible word to incorporate non-whites as whites. Like Arabs and persians who are closer to blacks than anything else. Then there's mestizo's who are a mix of indian and european, mainly spanish, when all that really says is that they're interacial if anything.

CARNE
A
R
N
E

Honestly; I think the main stereotype is that Argentina is the land of beef.

That's not how you spell the Falkland Islands.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Memes aside:
Buenos Aires is great
Santa Fe is ok, good ally.

The rest is a shithole full of mestizos who are always complaining about how everything is "porteƱos fault", just like niggers in America.

t. jealous mestizos

Sup Forums has been crucial in my development of a positive opinion of Argentina. Before, I used to hate them for giving birth to the faggot Che Guevara. But the memes won me over.

I still think they overcook a lot of their beef, however.

>overcook

Whaaaaat? You guys eat raw meat.

Pretty black and they should keep their hands off the Falkland isles.

This is good, I have 3 really close friends that Argentinian, I've been wanting to make this thread too so I can learn more about them and have some bantz.

Have they always been this irrelevant?

Medium rare is the proven best temperature for a steak, only pussies and cucks eat a steak well done.

Based

Whitest country on earth.

Tango music.

I've been to Buenos Aires, pretty good for South America. It's a shame about everything that happened, Argies used to be some of Britain's best bros but the dictator fucked it and after all these years of Kirchnerist education there is no going back. Sad really, Argentina used to be white, with a great future.