>tumblr in all the filenames

Some girl friendzoned the fuck out of me and it developed into a kink

I wish

Seek help faggots

more?

>been friendzoned all life
>develops a kink about friendzone instead of moving on
I believe might be the best advice for u

You can find it on the internet if you look in the right places, like imagefap or tumblr

I got these images from losercaptions on tumblr

Bye ladies. Have a great night

i have different coping mechanisms for my problems

this is some next level cuckoldry

>Cuck fetish
>Pics from tumblr

Like pottery

this isn't hot, it's aggravating

how is this even a thing? I didnt think there could be a fetish more beta than cucking. but you've done it.

>she knows you are not man enough to try anything

Real men rape girls in their sleep?

hot

Sauce on either girl?

I guess the people creating and posting these images are probably very young, thinking it's something kind of fun and edgy.

I'm 31 and trust me... There's no pain like loneliness, laying in bed alone, desperate to have somebody next to you to hold and spend your life with as you see it drifting away. Nothing to do with alpha/beta, sometimes no matter what you do life just doesn't go the way you plan... I'm very fortunate that last year I met the most amazing girl and no longer have to face those feelings...

>tfw you will never have a girl bring you a dozen donuts as thanks for a good fuck.

Me. Its weird, I've been rejected my whole life and now i turned it into a process. First i meet a girl, i like her, people around me start saying that I should ask her out, i develop feelings for her, i do things for her I'm there for her and when I ask her out i already expect a no. The pain is like ecstasy to me now. Then I remain friends with her for a while and that itself hurts me more. Thats just one example. I recently had the chance to have a real stable relationship but I turned it down because i wasnt rejected. It drains me physically, financially and emotionally, but without wanting it i made it into a fetish

Is this bait?