Any anons here go to Rice University or live in the Houston area?

Any anons here go to Rice University or live in the Houston area?

I just found this cheating bitch on Tinder here in DC. Normally wouldn't do this but she says she's pregnant and the dude is engaged to marry her, so I felt kind of obligated.

If you know anyone in the Houston area with a pregnant fiancee named Samantha, please show him this! Maybe even try to get this image spread around, although I understand, NYPA. And be sure that if anyone does know this guy, SHOW HIM THE IMAGE ITSELF, so he can confirm it's his girl. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow...
Why would she do this?

That'll be kind of hard to recognize since we can only see her ass. Get us a face picture you useless roody-poo.

He's her boyfriend, he'll know what her ass looks like and doesn't look like

Why not post this on reddit?

nobody cares, your thread is dick
>kil urs3lf

bump

You doing good OP

Because FunnyJunk is better.

I say we find her boyfriend and fuck her day up. There's more than enough info there to find her

The question is how can this be turned into something funny

you fucking faggots he probably has a cuck fetish from coming here so fucking much. i'm sure she has permission for this your all so autistic its painful.

Just get a face pic goddamn it! The fuck do you care? You're about to ruin her life anyway by making her a single mother.

Get a face pic op

>t. single mother

Fake. Reverse image search

>works at startbucks
>goes to rice uni
>is 23 years old
>4 months pregnant
>recently in DC

thats is a ton of info. I wish i wasnt so lazy cause I feel for the guy

No she's ruining her own life by trying to do this. This is all assuming this is real.

Was about to say. The image is from cheekyexploits instagram

instagram.com
/p/BTBRFXdFk8E/

Damn. This thread could have been mildly interesting. Oh well

Sincerely hope karma does it's work with this one guys. She deserves every horrible thing that comes to her, that bio is fucking cringe.

I hope the guy finds out and dumps her ass

Maybe that sounded a bit mean but I seriously don't get why people do this shit. If you don't love the person then fucking leave them. Its as simple as that

Damn man, i've met some cunts on tinder, but I haven't seen a cheater yet. Props for trying to do the right thing.

>2016 going to college
>not living off of welfare or joining the army reserve

Oh fuck shit damn

>Barista at Starbuck's
>Business trip to DC

Well looks like it's all fake, especially since the pic's from Instagram. OP bamboozled, but regardless, good heart.

Do you know how big houston is? I know about 4 sams in a 3 mile area

no one working as a barista at starbucks is going on a business trip to dc poor quality bait

Tinder fags help me out. I want to make a fetish Facebook profile so I can make a fetish tinder account to find locals who would be interested. My worry is that (((Facebook))) will start recommending my mom to be my friend because the data remembers from my real account and stuff. Is this a good idea? Is this how it works? Or will Facebook start suggesting my fetish profile to all my normal account friends?