Have you guys ever been with a girl that was faithful throughout your relationship?

Have you guys ever been with a girl that was faithful throughout your relationship?

no.

>2017

>girl
>faithful

choose one

Yes, nearly all. Must suck to be a faggot

hasn't happened yet. im not holding my breath on it happening in the future either. thats life.

yes, she literally broke up to fuck other people. win win

my ex kissed another guy so I fucked her best friend and dumped her

Yeah most if no all of my girlfriends were faithful.
A bunch of them had different problems though, so it's not a 100% recipe for happiness.

only one who wasn't faithful was OP's mom

yes

faithful to her duty to satisfy us all

Yes, once

One that was, one that wasn't

yes but she broke up with me after a year because I wouldn't fuck her because of religious beliefs

>anytime ever

>female
>faithful

choose one.

I hope some day you overcome your naivete

Test

All but one, and I can't prove anything with the one, but still broke it off. It was for the best, anyway.

>female
>faithful

my dog was very loyal, she was great

how did it go?

Yes, most of the women I have met, but not all, have been faithful. I have met women from various cultures whose men are not faithful though. Most relationships I have.had lasted between three weeks (just sex), to a few months (sex then friendship) to a few years.

Most women don't tend to fuck about, but not all. Usually because their boyfriends are treating them like complete trash, that's when the girls start to lose interest, when their men appear to lose interest.

Although mostly faithful, the sexual and intimate side of the relationships I have seen, has gone with in a few months (the sex) then the intimacy goes. Usually the couple just stay together to raise a child(ren) to a certain age then the woman moves onwards to have sexual relations with another man due to lack excitement.

Some of the women, just as their men, are complete and utter fucking bitches. I can understand why they've sported bruising on their bodies. When the couple, after a few years, take each other for liberties, one using the other (to gather material possessions) because they've nothing left.