Literally be Harry Potter

>literally be Harry Potter
>fuck this

why

He's a manlet. Its a well known fact that you could be superman but if you're a manlet it basically puts you on the same social level as a normal person

what else can he get? he's a manlet

he can get whoever he wants, he's Harry Potter

mirin forehead veins desu

Radcliffe actually seems like a great guy, no need for the hate

look at those veins. motherfucker has three lightning bolts on his forehead

Superman is like 6'4 in comic canon

Because look at Johnny Depp. Daniel wants to keep his money and his sanity so he decided to marry a regular women not some model who will just steal his money and happiness

lel

does he still drink all the time

If he wasn't rich they would be both be more or less in the same league.

If youre loaded it's better to go with an average looking girl that you actually get along with than some gold digging 10/10 model.

daily reminder that everyone on Sup Forums takes this image seriously when it's posted, because they don't realize it's a set shot from trainwreck, which no one here watched because everyone is misogynist

maybe she got godly dick sucking skills

He's not literally Harry Potter, OP. It's a work of fiction.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I bet that he will be happier with that chick than with some random Hollywood whore.

perfect balance desu senpai, just fuckable enough to keep around, but too ugly to deny anal or degrading sexual acts.
Final Verdict:6/10, would keep around as an anal fuckpuppet cocksleeve bitch

This

At least he's getting his dick wet, unlike you you sad fuck who only gets his wet when Mummy wipes it down after pee-pee.

she's kinda cute tho, Brian Wilson thought so too back in the 60s.

What kind of woman should he be fucking? The guy isnt godly handsome, she seems in his league

She's not ugly. That haircut doesn't fit her, though.

ha!

bruh what the fuck is trainwreck?

You know I gotta give credit for Daniel. He embraces his shortness and just roll with it. He doesn't wear high heel boots and tip toes around like RDJ. I can respect that.
Plus his woman's kinda cute in that homely kind of way. I'd rather take an ok looking woman that I connect with than a literal 11/10 that would treat me like shit and tries to get my money.

This is a 10/10 in bongland.

>he thinks she isn't a beard

Wolverine is 5'3 in comic canon, but they didn't cast a manlet for that role.

>Daniel Radcliffe
>5'7

fuck off, he's not a manlet, he's basically average.

He's 5'5.

Daniel you can afford a good therapist, stop asking neets on Sup Forums.

He's shorter than that but

>5'7
>Average

Pfft, do you have to ask for help reaching things at the supermarket?

still bothers me to this day, but Hugh gits the look so well.
Makes me wonder who will recast him when the series gets an inevitable reboot.

Anything below 5'9" is manlet stats, and that's not even a meme.

Manlet != below average height

If you're below 6'0, you're a manlet.

>tfw 5'1

>Implying Hairy Pooter isn't ridiculous garbage
>Implying he's ever been in anything that was really good.

/thread

No one is saying he's good, the question is why does a man who most likely could fuck anyone he wanted fuck an orc

>implying he could fuck anyone he wanted

He sure can if he throws money at them, but they will never fuck him because of him.

>tfw 6'0

You underestimate how many young girls grew up watching Harry Potter and adore him.

>a man who most likely could fuck anyone he wanted

That's a myth. All he's got is money.

Until they find out how short he is. The movies never showed it.

Really doubt he gives a fuck about your respect m8

he's not even an attractive manlet, he's just another ugly one

he does have a lot of money though

No way, hes like 5'4

effay as fuck

average =/= mode
but i get your point

He's always taken the low road in life. It's the same reason he is in all those indie movies.

This is actually pretty genius. If someone wants to fuck with you, you just let lose one of the dogs. If it looks like one dog isn't enough, you simply unhook another!
You would probably want to keep a few dogs in reserve to act as a shield and in case you lose any dogs, other wise you should pretty much be unstoppable. Think of the possibilities, if an upstanding african american gentle man tries to coerce you into unwillingly providing your possessions he would be unable get within a five meter radius without get mauled.

Only 2-3 of those dogs look like they could do damage. The spitz looking thing is all bark no bite for sure.

T. Manlet

>manlet
fuck off with your jewish psyops
kill yourself

I thought she was Anita Sarkeesian for a second

>Just walking my bitches