What's your opinion on Jordan B Peterson in general and his ideas about Kekistan exposed in this video?

What's your opinion on Jordan B Peterson in general and his ideas about Kekistan exposed in this video?

Have you heard about him before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJGyt2Z82hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=mJGyt2Z82hM

Link to video

Smart but too intellectual. Dude can't think in terms of people doing things just for sheer power, like the way the mafia acts. You don't need a fancy theory to figure out why the elites that run the planet will brainwash other people and get them to fight their battles for them.

spot on.

Peterson is retarded.

Just listen to his first conversation with Sam Harris where he argues for an hour or w/e that truth is subjective or some dumb shit. I thought the guy was somewhat reasonable if a little pompous before this, but that this conversation exposed him as a crazy person.

You disagree on one fucking thing and then automaticly everything he say is wrong?

He mentioned lord Kek on a podcast that gets millions of downloads a month. May a generation of newfagging begin

thats like literally the worst content he has though, i discovered him a little bit before the sam harris podcast (been a waking up fan since like #20)

the only reason he was trying to argue that retarded definition of truth is so that he can defend his theory that old stories and pieces of culture have meaning embedded in them, sometimes put their by the author consciously sometimes unconsciously.

I think that theory isnt as dumb as it might seem at first, obviously everything can be interpreted a million ways but he does have a very interesting way of deconstructing shit. I dont think what he is doing is sam harris true, but i think it *is* informative in some way. A helpful fiction?

id highly recommend watching his latest joe rogan podcast (joe even called it his best podcast ever out of all 950+)

i think he does have some answers that our society needs

he's too religious for my taste, that alone undermines the bulk of his philosophy, in my opinion.

Still, I don't think his understanding of psychology is something to be dismissed or taken lightly, it's just when he goes into the spiritual side of things that he loses me.

Joe says that after every pod lately

That's O N N I T

well theyve been bredy gud lately at least the few ive watched

Thank you for showing me this podcast... Made my fucking day

I disagree with Dr. Peterson on many things, and many levels. But I still highly value his ideas

I like what he has to say about society today but his delivery is jittery As fuck. He sounds like a doomsday Fox News reporter. If he chilled a bit more he'd be taken more seriously

The fact that any of you take that shit half seriously is what makes it as funny as it is.

All muh keke n lulz

he was literally shaking during the podcast, joe probably gave him some ECT oil and coffee

nigger

That's one of the problems I have with him (the other being I'm firmly rooted in my lack of belief of absolute morality - which he ultimately champions), but his deconstructions of culture and spirituality as innate psychological transcriptions of human interactions, nature and goals are great.

If anything I use his content as a new part of my own nihilistic views

He has answers. Been watching his video's lately. I think we can all agree that if your on Sup Forums theres something missing in your life. Jordan Peterson explains in one of his vids that your not doing what your supposed to do. Basicaly what hes trying to say in all his vids is that you need to sort yourself out! Why arent you working? Are you lazy? Do it anyways atleast your doing something. Life IS suffering, but you can make it less suffering by being a desend human being

Yep, that's essentially the "core" of his message.

The only reason it resonates with so many people is because everyone knows that's what you are supposed to do, but most people just take the lazy, cuddly, female approach of not taking responsibility for anything, ever, which instead of helping only hollows the person even further.

His ideas are really good for men, and ideas that are good for men aren't very popular these days.

Fighting our own nature is hard indeed. When I hear things like that I acknowledge them, to a point. But it feels so good to know I'm resisting satisfying my biologically and socially imposed needs