Tfw 6 dollars left for food until Thursday

>tfw 6 dollars left for food until Thursday

what would you guys buy for food so that you don't die until Friday?

Ramen. Duh. It's like $0.14 a pack, or 24 for $2.50

I live in canada it's 40 cents a bag of ramen here

Rice and beans, if youre willing to cook. If you want to really splurge, get some frozen broccoli cuts. You never knew the broke diet could be so healthy. And tasteless. Hopefully you have some seasoning in the cupboard. Boullion or anything, really. Salt even.

If youre lazier, get a bag of russets. Poke a shitton of holes in it with a fork and microwave it for like ...5? Minutes. Microwaved baked potatoes are great

Fuckin mape.
Buy in July then and starve the rest of the way to Friday.

*Buy in bulk. Fucking AUTOCORRECT

I second this
microwaved baked potatoes are pretty good
specially if you can steal some butter or cheese from somewhere

Eggs all day

the fuck is a mape

call the local food bank and see they have any upcoming food drives which they should.

The one I worked out was almost every other day

cannacuck

bag of rice and eggs.

Go shoot a durr

What'd you buy for 4 dollars earlier dummy? You can get a 5 pound bag of rice for 5, just read the instructions otherwise it turns out like shit.

Important question:

How'd you end up with only six bucks?

>Rice
>Beans
>Broccoli - Personal fav
>Near-spoiled fruit - Depends on your grocery store but lots of places sell mixed fruit that's slightly unappealing for something like $.50 a pound.

Any fresh produce won't cost that much, it'll be boring and hard to get through but you wont die and you might actually enjoy it, plus it's actually pretty healthy to be relatively poor.

Steal if possible otherwise rice n beans, quinoa, oatmeal, sunflower kernels, freeze dried fruit, ramen, eggplant, some bugs are quite filling, many plant barks, but be careful.

Well, was going to wire a little cash to op's paypal if he had a good story

Told you it was an important question

Not trying to be an asshole, but I got shit to do

2 redbull energy drinks
I'm assuming you're a fat fuck that could afford to lose some weight anyways

I discovered that flat bread (Middle-Eastern) is very cheap and stays fresh for a week. It's about 20c a loaf. Wholemeal is better for you if you're not eating much else.