Don't even try to defend this worthless cuck of a loser

Don't even try to defend this worthless cuck of a loser.

How the fuck did he lose Nancy to preppy-Beavis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Season 2 famalamadingdong

>don't try to defend him
>how did he lose

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Because the people creating it really enjoyed the other guy's character after watching him play it. I think there was an interview where they stated they were originally going to kill off Steve, but decided not to.

Do people not realize that Johnathan's relationship with Nancy will be a slow-burn? They'll eventually fuck.

Edward Furlong II?

Steve fucking soloed a monster who wiped out a full platoon of delta force and fbi agents. He did it with a barbed baseball bat.
Even my boipussy got wet when that nigga went full Negan on the Demogordon

Because being a creepy stalker who takes photos of you outside another dude's house is totally boyfriend material.

Even as a loser I can't defend the dude. Steve redeemed himself by volunteering to repair the damage's his friends did, and also wanted to talk it out with Jon about Nancy, without resorting to extremes.

He looks like my friend that killed himself

It's also cool that he paid for the camera for Jonathan. In fact, the beating he took pretty much beat every negative aspect out of him, if he had wo it would be a different story but by getting his ass kicked it humbled him and made him realize how shitty his "friends" were and how much of a cunt he was being. He was justified in calling out Jono on the spying but it was not cool to shittalk his brother cuz he was jealous.

He's playing the long game.
He'll get that sweet anorexic puss-puss soon.

This. Steavis totally redeemed himself.

Fuck off this mongoloid doesn't hold a candle to Eddie

Johnathon is in love with his mother. How this isn't apparent to everyone else I don't know. Its a Netflix series and there has to be an agenda pushed; some think eleven stands for transgender "issues" and there is an argument woth exapmles to be made (or made up), but I'm still convinced this will be the show that pushes incest

This, we can expect a love triangle in season 2. Which is fucking shit because love triangles are terrible.

That was retarded, inconsistent writing.

>that fucking bat twirl mid swing
Ok. I guess the monster isn't a threat then?

maybe prime eddie

>would you guys watch a kurt cobain biopic if i made one?
>guys can you help me pay for a new liver
>do you have a gf?

post it.

What a fucking idiot, she gave him all the fucking signs when he stayed at her house that she was 'scared and didn't want to be alone' i.e. fuck me stupid.

She even let him on the bed. After that she probably thought he wasn't interested or probably gay so that's why she went back to Chad.

FACT

>>that fucking bat twirl mid swing
>Ok. I guess the monster isn't a threat then?

Or maybe he found some self-confidence? Maybe it was adrenaline? Maybe you're just the one boring ass nigger on the planet that didn't like that?

probably tried, pretty hard to fuck a twig, probably ended up spraining his dick by ramming it into the mattress on the other side of her

>some think eleven stands for transgender "issues"
that shit is fucking retarded but it does work out well...
I still think it's wishful thinking by people who see their fetish in everything

he represented the knigth tehy were talking about in their dnd game
then came brother with a fireball

>Don't even try to defend this worthless cuck of a loser.
He's better looking preppy-Beavis. Also he beat the shit out of that faggot.

Which makes his win over a monster all the more bullshit.

You can't lose her if you never had her to begin with. Women aren't property that you posses, 'kay hon?

This guy looks like he has Down's.

>Women aren't property that you posses
Depends on what country you're from.

I pretend Eddie died when he was 16

This. They were never officially dating or anything and Steve maned the fuck up after being a piece of shit. Of course she's going to go back with him.

the creators said it was more realistic for the girl to end up back in the arms of her abuser just cuz he showed her a bit of kindness in the end, and they are right.

but obviously she will end up with jonathan in S2. they said originally Steve had a much smaller role but the actor did such a good job they wrote him in more scenes and redeemed him.

I couldn't stop seeing Theon Greyjoy, they have very similar faces

Man he's a qt. I wounder what he's like in real life.

Yeah because a girl saying she's scared doesn't mean that she's actually fucking scared ever right fag.

>Monster survives getting shot hundreds of times and being force crushed twice
>A baseball bat stuns it

I thought it was cringey as fuck that they made the children kiss. Like yeah, I couldn't figure out they were in like-like with each other until you had them kiss.

the bullets were full of anger and the baseball bat attack was full of JUSTICE

This is not the guy in the OP

This is Eddie

Is he from the same show? I have about 3 more eps to go on this series.

The guy I'm posting is literally from the early 90's m8

Looks exactly like a younger version of op. Shit's uncanny.

No he doesn't

It's funny because they only convinced the actress to shave her head by showing her Furiosa and saying "She's badass, right?" and the girl was like "yeah, okay"

Yeah he does. The eyes are what really does it.

Not even close my blind friend

steve also looks uncannily like andrew garfield

It was cute, kys

ship the teens, ship the adults, leave the kids alone

they're kids
they don't care about that shit

Dude the kids are like 12, that's right when puberty starts hitting and you start thinking of girls in a romantic / sexual way, it's normal.

It's called fetal alcohol syndrome

it's unnecessary. it felt forced. this girl barely understands anything but she still knows what kissing is? what?

Looks like a young Kevin Bacon

After Steve stretches her orifices and passes her off to his friends.

She didn't know what kissing was, Mike did, he's the one that initiated the kiss. She clearly had feelings for him but didn't know how to act on them or verbalize them.

If you didn't even catch that the boy initiated the kiss then you have no right to be bitching about it.

Shit, I didn't think of this. So Johnny-boy was the Wizard and who was Nancy?

Am I the only one who thinks he's gay? I really thought it was going to be the reveal when he was all "I have to tell you something" in the house but he never got to finish that.

>He didn't have his first kiss at 12

gross. when i was 12 i was outside playing street hockey, playing with my action figures and riding my bike

I had mine at 13.

I used to make out with my cousins when I was like 7-8. We thought that was "making love".
I've never had a real "first kiss".

>less attractive
>less interesting
>creepy motherfucker

I had mine at 22

>less attractive
Shit taste
>less interesting
Then some preppy jock? Fuck no.
>creepy motherfucker
Yeah maybe

I was kinda bummed that Nancy and Jonathan didn't "become a thing". But when I think about it, it makes sense. He's a loser, no redeeming qualities. Or at least, he's not what a young teen would want.

I think Nancy just wants him to pine over her and so does the audience. He knows he's a weirdo and won't get with wannabe popular girls, this is shoved down our throats.

>tfw I'm 24 and haven't had my first kiss yet

She was the spookey skelton.

You really don't know how moderately okay women act do you?

She was going out with the Jock who acted like a faggot. Then she started hanging around with the weirdo but they never solidified any kind of relationship outside of just being friends. Suddenly the jock comes back and starts trying to make amends for being a piece of shit. Now she feels like she owes it to him to give him a second chance.

Not everything woman is some dumb cunt that just likes to fuck around with guys and their feelings.

She assumes he's into her. He shows no such signs of this. She has him sleep on her bed. She only showed interest to begin with to appear kind and feed her ego.

We know from the first episode she's a cunt, man.

>She has him sleep on her bed.
You know, maybe when she asked him to sleep next to her because she was scare, maybe it was because she was actually scared and not just trying to get her fuck on. Hell, she was having PTSD in the shower and she didn't even sleep the whole night.

>We know from the first episode she's a cunt, man.
Correction; everyone said that she was acting like a cunt only "recently". It was because she was dating a cunt that she was acting like one.

Like the weirdo and her brother said, she was trying to be something she's not.

This guy gets it.

so he's the Aaron Paul of Stranger Things? lol

You don't ask a teenage boy to sleep on your bed. The fact he was even there in the first place shows how selfish she is. Jon should have been with his mother, shit kept going down in his house.

And how does acting like a bitch not make her one? Does she even have a real personality that she's foregoing for Steve? Doubt it, she's boring as all fuck.

>How the fuck did he lose Nancy to preppy-Beavis?

It's just a set up for season 2

At least you've had yours you normie fucks

Wtf

I had mine at 20

He barely tried. I don't think he was that interested in that walking skeleton.

He looks like Norman Reedus kid

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g

the king of JUST

Nancy is a terrible friend and would probably make a worse gf. We all know she's just going to get Steve Barbed in the end.

its like poetry

Looks like the guy from blink 182 saying what the fuck

Not only that, but he offers to clean up the graffiti at the theater without an ulterior motive. Nancy doesn't see him do it, she'll never know it was him who cleaned it instead of the theater staff, and the theater staff probably didn't give a fuck either.

He did it for himself, cus he felt bad. He's a man.

Arrested Development S4 is the incest Netflix show

I lost my virginity at 12. Most kids do.

Easy now user now you're starting to sound like your father

>tfw pray that Jon is actually gay but is closet cuz of time period
>pray for him to get qt bf in season 2

Am I the only one who wants this

I want to smash his BP.

tie a noose

I roll my eyes whenever I hear people say that a love story between 12-year-olds is unrealistic. It's not like every middle schooler is dating, but a lot more are than adults seem to remember.

Kill yourself fucking pedo faggot.

>93 posts
>no /ourboidustin/

Maybe you're just going faggot

They're in Indiana in the show, so... You're dumb.

I don't think there's one thing El does in the show that doesn't strike me as perfect acting. Name one better child performance in anything.

He has relationship issues because of his dad so he doesn't know how to commit and doesn't care about the issue.

I related to him a lot.

>the creators said it was more realistic for the girl to end up back in the arms of her abuser just cuz he showed her a bit of kindness in the end, and they are right.