If you found out that your hotel room had been double-booked with this young woman...

If you found out that your hotel room had been double-booked with this young woman, how would you suggest to solve the issue at hand?

ask for my money back and go to the hotel down the road

She's already got a roll out bed, what's the problem?

ask reception for an upgrade for the inconvenience

take her on a date.

checked and /thread

Be the bigger person and just walk away

i'd steal the room's keys and go up the stairs

ask her if she wants to have a wheelchair race.

you mother fucker, you just made my day

Obviously if it came to it yeah I bet I could totally kick her ass Shes in a wheelchair

wheel her out and say something funny like "you're on a roll"

youre a FUCKING MORON

Ask if I can use the phone and call the concierge to sort it out.

LOL u mad

offer to share the bed

Invite myself in...calm her down.

I think the bigger question here is tits or GTFO?

I would press her boobs and fuck her hardly.

That's a cruise ship room, not a hotel room.

How can you see that?

Park her in the closet and enjoy my evening.

the towel in the shape of a dog with sunglasses is a dead giveaway

>how would you suggest to solve the issue at hand?
How underage are you? The hotel resolves the issue

>just walk away
What an asshole. Instead of having the hotel give you another room you'd make her look at your working legs?

beat and rape her, sell her wheelchair to some nigger on the corner, and tell the nigger to go rape her too

Compliment her and make her laugh by saying "Nice shoes, they make you so tall".

Spend the next few hours wining and dining her and having a fun evening, likely ending in consensual sex and a helluva story.

Just roll with it.

Feed her a hamburger her legs are spooking me out.

kek

Feed her a hamburger and she will live for a day. Teach her how to hamburger and she will live forever.

I would first introduce my self *tips fedora* and let her know I'm a true gentleman and that she is perfectly safe with me in the room. I'd tell her that I would be happy to be her obedient roommate and anything she wanted I would fetch. She would be in complete comfort with me and the hotel would probably thank me for it after she says how wonderful the double-booking was.

I would sleep in the bathtub while she slumbered in the bed

I love her

beaugiful