>shirt sales meme turned out to be true

>clubs with more fans sell more shirts than clubs with less fans
never would thought

>fans
You mean customers

Why is #4 blank?

>these flags
>these topics
Niggas do you unironically consider anyone take your opinions seriously?

Them pakis who support United have been following it since they were born

Never mind that, why is the only difference between #1 and #7 the word 'dabbing'?

*dabs

>a fucking goalie

>Sports Direct

So the three most popular clubs sell the most shirts? Shocking.

>Juventus makes fortune
>Raiola makes fortune
>Adidas makes fortune
>Manure are stuck with dabbing Paul Pogba on 300k per week

Adidas is making tons with that Man United deal. Especially since United wil miss the CL again this season, which will reduce the amount that Adidas has to pay by 30%.

>no English players

>people buying goalkeeper shirts
Literally who actually does that?

who the fuck buys a goalkeeper jersey?

ABUs are going to be on suicide watch as soon as united spend 300 million to get marchisio, vidal and pirlo and stick them in the midfield with pogba and help him unlock his full potential

watch as customers claim that Pogba "pays off his transfer fee with shirt sales"

>yes, I listen to Beatles.png

Fatties and people who aren't good enough to be field players

kek

Chevy wins again

>full headgear wanker

>true

Their delusional theories were based on Pogba selling enough shirts to cover up his own pricetag. Although that *might* be true, Adidas gets to pocket all the money. Why else would there be any fucking point for shirt makers to compete to get clubs to sign their sponsorships?

We're the biggest club in the world. Get used to it!

>mfw shirt sales come in

Thats a cute dog

People would be replica shirts no matter what. Buying a player wouldn't make more people buy shirts just for them. Had united not gotten Pogba then most of those who have gotten his name on the back of their shirts would instead of gone for Zltan. Because you get charged by the letter, Ibrahimovic would cost much more than Pogba to get printed.

Signing pogba therefore literally is costing Man United money rather than earning it

Manchester United still gets a portion of the shirt sales, just not all.

>Le payed 100 gorrillian for Pogba meme

80 million to us is like what 2 quid is to Sup Forums users

Chelsea sell more shirts than Arsenal and Liverpool. I would genuinely say most Chelsea fans leave the name area blank, it's a bit childish to have another mans name on your back tbqh

>Man United
>le biggest club in the world
>20 domestic, 3 highest continental titles, 2 world titles

>My local club
>50 domestic, 6 highest continental titles, 3 world titles
>2nd greatest club of the century according to IFFHS

KEK, learn from us, faggots.

>4 customer shirts in the top 10
lmao

reminder that according to man united's website, the club made less than 30m from selling ALL kinds of merchandise during the previous year, including shirts (of all players combined, worldwide), tracksuits, clothing, toilet paper, calendars, coffee mugs, etc

Yes, that's how little the #1 customer club in the world makes from all their merchandise combined, which means the shirt business side of football is absolute meaningless shit and a meme

YOU CAN FIND THIS INFO IN THE OFFICIAL MAN UNITED WEBSITE IN CASE YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME

club gets about 10% of shirt sales, in case of Pogba its about £5million

>Their delusional theories were based on Pogba selling enough shirts to cover up his own pricetag. Although that *might* be true

It isn't. Manchester United as a club doesn't even sell 3 million shirts in a year. Even if half of all United shirts had Pogba's name on them and they all sold for $50 each, it wouldn't cover his transfer fee.

But yeah, like you said it doesn-t matter anyway because Adidas pockets the money.

That's ridiculous. Man United made £30 million from all merchandise sales last year. In order for them to get £5 million from Pogba shirts, they would have to make £50 million from Pogba shirts alone.

>tfw the pogba and zlatan shirt sales will buy us based sexy griezmann this summer

feels fuckin good man

You got it confused, Utd made £30 million from merchandise sales last year, this excludes the share that goes to brands like Adidas

I mean about £5 million of that £30 million would come from Pogba shirt sales

Total Pogba shirt sales would amount to ~£50 million in this case, where £45 million goes to Adidas

nice bait, i nearly wanted to nibble but i realised no one could be this dumb

>10. Marcus Rashford
Why?

black yoof look up to him innit bruv

new english talent meme

>he doesn't think rashford is future GOAT

>i know exactly why i've got this boner

kek even trashford made it

what the fuck?

looks briddy good with a beard he should definitely keep it

you mean isis yoof

seriously how did an english player make the top 10, maybe the epl isn't the meme we thought it was

This tbqh, Everyone knows that Greeseman will go to Leicester

>trashford
WHY
HOW

Who the fuck likes Rashford

the money doesn't come from shirt sales but from sponsorships in general. selling shirts with your name is part of a wider sponsorship deal. And clubs get money from the sponsors based on that.

CUSTOMERS

>de gay

haha what

>Trashfork

what the fuck for

>the fictional alex hunter at #10

hmm

faggot desu

Pissed off Argie manure customer

i refuse to believe de day is in the top 10, no one guys GK shirts

also underrrated post

>customers

fucking lel

that's an halloween costume

yeah just like Andy Carroll

Manure's GK kit is pretty aesthetic this year

Why would an English soccer team name themselves after an American car manufacturer?

For the same reason Amerifats unironically use the word 'twat'

Do you think the owners of Real Salt Lake know what "Real" means?

Any first grader knows what 'real' means, unless they are one of the weird kids with an imaginary friend.

>no english players on the list

KEKED

>someone unironically purchased a marcus rashford shirt