Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Pizza>Sketties Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One Kweh for yes, two for no. Do you ever start these threads? Sometimes your timing is immaculate.

And the scripting chocofag beats everyone else.

Nice to see it has no life.

Kweh.

Oh, goddamnit...who left the cage door open and let the furfags out?

well this thread shat itself in record time

Can we get these fluffy Faggots beaten to death already

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Added part 2 to a story earlier this morning.

The_Enygma from the booru here, so i wanted to write some shorter works and put my main series on hold for a bit.

wanted to know what you guys think about a concept I'm playing with. i know fluffymills and fluffy shops are old hat, but do you guys still find them interesting. i wanted to do some light abuse stuff. I'm just not a big abuse writer so i wanted to branch out.

I use the death of these fluffycunts As stress realse from dealing with the fucking millennials

I'm trying to get into writing more, myself, and I'm struggling with a similar problem. It seems like it's all been done and everything I write would be just rehashing what others have done better.

My apologies; I did not realize you were looking for abuse. Some will be along shortly, I'm sure. Can't help you myself; I collect mostly wierdbox.

fluffymills aren't old at all.. theyre very under-utilized in stories! even better would be a foal-in-a-can mill, there's far too little foal-in-a-can literature out there

>It's all been done
Ok here's a new concept. Write about a fluffy family sneakily living in a basement under a school cafeteria, every night they sneak into the kitchen and eat scraps. Then, when Summer vacation comes and the cafeteria shuts down, the family slowly starves to death

Everyone I keep track of is over the age of 50. What excuse have you now you pathetic Sup Forumstard?

there was a story i read about these fluffy mummahs being used in an experiment, and one of them acted up so the human who was monitoring them got pissed after one "escaped" so he squeezed all the milk out of her leaving her babies to starve for a night.

i've been fascinated by the concept of hurting mothers that deeply. i dont want to steal their idea, im just in love with it.

thats a nice angle i could do something with it, but to be honest thats your idea and id be stealing from you.

>over 50
You mean the better generations, that earn there respect

Interesting...has a lot of potential for a quality sadbox story. I'd want to get more practice under my belt before tackling that.

Really, the one I'd like to do involves a guy acquiring a fluffy that keeps respawning and appearing behind him (like old Droopy cartoons) until he goes completely mad and runs into the street. Plot twist: it's a virtual simulation. The world has gone full Planet of the Apes and fluffies now rule. The "dummeh hooman" is being used for psychological experiments.

I don't have enough time to write, so please, steal away.

Ideas aren't hard to come by if you just let your mind wander. If you want to play easy mode, change the canon and let fluffies appear anywhere in history. Napoleon Bonaparte forces a huge herd of fluffies to march into Russia with him, they freeze to death horribly. Adolf Hitler rounds up all the fluffies in Europe and sends them to concentration camps.

Or put fluffies on other continents. No-one's written about fluffies in Africa, where they'd surely get raped by ignorant savages who somehow think that having sex with a fluffy cures AIDS or something

I can't get the idea of Napoleon riding into battle on the back of a fluffy out of my head now...

he would need 2, one for his ego, and one for himself.

Daddeh Napewon, can we go to skettie wand, fwuffy wan sketties!

I wouldn't say that at all. But your opinion can remain your opinion and I won't debate it.

i didnt post that remark about old people, last thing i want is those AARP freaks to call me at my job and ask for polydent or w/e.

Here's a story idea
What if you had a guy that dressed up as a monster, and constantly terrorized a fluffy?
I'm talking haunting-tier, so no overall physical abuse, but tons of psychological torture
Following it everywhere, making it seem insane to its friends till it dies

Wait, did he conquer a chunk of Italy? My memory for history's a little fuzzy.

If so, there's the Skettiland Invasion right there.

the 100 day occupation of sketti-land!

And taking the Hitler idea a step further: Nazis are filling bombs with fluffies and dropping them on London...or would that technically be considered biological warfare?

My post is more about how older generations are better cause not entitle brats like millennials I.e like fluff

i think that would have created some kind of singularity in brit-bong land.

I'm on my iPad so I don't have my saved files. Any good have some good litter pal comics? Or shit, how about anything new

I've been posting some fresh shit already.

I have for anyone who wants it fluffs during The middle ages going around carrying the plage.

hell yeah

Nice one

I need more smarty abuse

hey is pizza guy around?

Since I started this thread.

can anyone tell me why he does this again?

Kweh.

it's me comic chan2, wanna get a start on chapter 3?

Hey there !

j?

I've got all the coffee and pot I need; let's do this.

Rock the fuck on, those were great reads.

If odds I write Chapter 8
If evens I write it tomorrow

Hewk.

Kweh.

great we're both high, what's the setup?

Hewk.

Kweh.

redpill me on Kweh

Kweh.

Hewk.

Kweh.

About a week or two after Chapter 2...

>the front door opens
>user's home from work
>quietly shuts the door and takes his shoes off
>opens safe room and starts seeing to the family's needs
>doesn't speak, though
>has a blank look in his eyes
>burnt out after a long day

Hewk.

Kweh.

hewwo daddeh!
>you hear throughout the room as sky and the babies greet you one by one
>they start clamoring for your attention
>some want a story
>others want tag
>watermelon just continues drawing

Muh art. Funny doe

Kweh.

Hewk.

Kweh.

are you the same guy who did this?

How mad do you need to be to trace and redraw part of someone else's picture? Didn't even make your own huh?

Kweh.