America deserves better

America deserves better...
I mean I know the whole world hates us but you can't disagree with what I just said. If does have so much potential, we have seen it!! Like in the 20s, but Alas, nope. End times are upon us

Other urls found in this thread:

bealibertarian.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It***

all of those are right except for trump because trump is smartest and intelligenest of all the candidates. he also the god emperor he brigg back jobs and make america great again using meme magic and sucj

Hi Hillshill.

Yawn. The world seems to hate democracy.

I really want a do-over on this election cycle.

at what point does democracy become mob rule?

MAGA MAGA TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
YOURE LYIN TED
HIGH ENERGY MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FUCK OFF HILLARY SHILL

The only reason Sup Forums supports him is because they want a happening. No one actually thinks he would be a good president.

A woman's place is in the White House :^)

where rand needs to be
>the white house

Oh shit, you're right. Now I'm a CruzMissle.

So what?

how did they waste a million dollars on you guys? you fail so fucking hard at shilling. you are pathetic. kill yourselves. Tonight. Together. Right now. All of you. Stand up. Get out of your chairs. Walk to the stairs, head to the roof. You are all going to hold hands, count to 3, yell "MAGA" and jump.

dooooooooo ittttttttttttttt

Hello, Comrade! See you in the breadlines!

Oh yea...we won't. Cliton only needs to win less than 10% of the remaining delegates to clinch the nomination. Better luck next time, slam hog.

Nah. I think some people here legitimately think he'd be a worthy candidate. Not me. I think they're all turds.

pol support him because he is a smart and the best super human inteeligence prez candidate he build walls and ban muslims he the best chouceie for white people and human civilization unlike other candidates like rand paul
trump is going to ammek america great again
maga vote donal trump

No one thought he'd be a good candidate and look where that got them? He won the nom with less than $50MM. Shillery and Sanders have burned $180MM each and are still going.

Maybe, just maybe, the billionaire knows better than you?

>but you can't disagree with what I just said.

But I do. America deserves the fate of Rhodesia.

He's a reality TV star. He says silly things. He believes silly things. I don't know if it's a ploy or something. I can't tell with this fucking guy.

can one of you mspaint wizard put the Iron Throne on the Trump quadrant

Holy jesus dude gimp is free. Paint is free. Do it yourself.

At inception, which is why we're a republic with a constitution that protects the individual from the mob to a certain extent.... for a while.

Relax. We have a multicameral government for a reason.

Focus on the elections which really matter.

Trump just hired a goldman sachs and soros guy to be his finance chairman, oh and he suddenly won't be funding his own campaign like he said he would.
Remember he said he wouldnt use rnc funds for his campaign?? remember that? before aipac got to him :)
Yeah hes just a lying kike shill and you all fell for it.

Inception

If we wanted a happening we'd support Hillary.
I truly want the only nationalistic nominee to win. It's time we put ourselves first again.

i will do this
trump smarteste prexident in the world he the best candidate im not a sheep

I bet you still think the Nazis you see on Sup Forums are being ironic.

Where Rand needs to be

memem megic strike again trump will be prez now
maga deport all niggers enslave all non whites
make america great again
disagree with me or you're a hillary, bernie, cruz or the supporter of anyone but trump.
also im not a sheep and very intelligent like average trump supporter like the one you saw trying to stump cruz.

He was a billionaire long before reality TV. That's just one of his side ventures and it made him over $300MM.

however we go we are fucked so lets just get trump in here and see what happens

Where Jeb Bush needs to be. #SlowandSteady

Adminstering a country is too much for any human, in any country whatsoever.
What we need is a fucking AI and we need it right now.

Trump needs to be on a school bus? I don't get it. He's too old to be in school.

Plus short school buses aren't just used for special education students. They're used to transport small groups. Athletes and band members can also be transported using a short bus. Why would they use a full bus for only 10 people?

That insult was dumb and doesn't even make any sense.

That's fine and dandy until the AI concludes that half of humanity needs to be wiped out to allocate resources more efficiently.

Doesnt need to be self aware. It just need to handle the many variables, like a strategy videogame's AI.

bealibertarian.com/

There is still another hope.

my red hat is beautiful when i put my red hat people will know i trump supporter
as long as i scream MAGA, VOTE TRUMP, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, BUILD WALL in the presence of other red hat wearers ill be safe

i no can have other thought other than trump is best, other thoughts is not freedom. pro god emperor trump thoughs is freedom. trump taught me that he is freedom. everything he say is freedom, if i say otherwise i am threat to freedom.

it true u know we just think OK only trump good guy now he white house man and i think that excellent for amerigans but if u dont then maybe u shill and not maga
u not shill r u? ok then u stay here pol very friend to trump

anyone who insult trump or disagree with even the slightest thing he say is not a trump supporter

you cant be trump supporter if you dont agree 100% he say. he is god emperor. god emperors are perfect.

this not cult of personality with fascist fucks who give themselves cool names like, god emperor kim jung il, fuhrer adolf, or high commisar lenin, trump is different because everything he do is for freedom and to think different than him is not freedom.

trump is freedom he is not fascist people who follow him are not sheep.

vote trump maga 2016 maek america great again fuck off hillary shill

School buses seem good enough. How would Trump make them better?

MAGA TRUMP FOR PREZ WE R NOT SHEEP
WE R FOR FREEDOM TRUMP IS FOR FREEDOM

I am now a #cruzmissile

Yeah, well,
Blame the GOP for killing Ron Paul's ability to even run

I fucking love that the premier attack against Trump is "he's stupid."

Pure cognitive dissonance at its greatest.

>a fucking millennial