Trump thread

Trump thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/
wapo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T H I C C

he's finally lost his mind, right?

if finger banging ivanka is wrong, i dont want to be a republican anymore.

zerohedge.com/

They both have marriages as beards to hide their wincest relationship.

Is he trying to reach a little nipple?

you know it

Fucking hilarious how these faggots are starving for attention
In a 1991 recording obtained by The Washington Post's Marc Fisher, a man who claims to be a spokesman for Donald Trump named John Miller tells a "People" magazine reporter about Trump's first divorce, his romance with France's future first lady and his messy breakup with Marla Maples. -
wapo dot st/1WtRdVG

I, personally, think the idea of Trump doodling his daughter is simply dumb. Obviously character assassination by liberals, but it's still painfully stupid.

And I'll admit, 100%: even if it was true, I don't give a shit. If two people find each other attractive, regardless of relation, whose business is it.. theirs, or ours? They both turned out happy, healthy, and successful as fuck.

I honestly think white girls would be about 10,000% better off if they dated older white guys, instead of dating young nigs.

Yes, truly serious.. 12 year old white girls dating 40 year old white men would be much better for them, in every way, than dating nigs of any age.

Whoever thinks they can even begin to prove that assertion wrong, come at me.

The way things are, it's fucked up.

Forgot my bumps.

You're right. May - December incest relationships are far better than inter-racial ones.

kek

>May - December incest relationships

Dammit man, I want to understand you, but it's not happening.

A May - December relationship is one where one partner is much older than the other. "May" is in the springtime of life, while "December" is far more advanced. It's just a phrase.

You're obviously not getting any pussy you fucking faggot.

Learn something new every day.

How would my sexual activity matter at all?

I could understand if you wanted to take the bleeding-heart, ignorant as fuck approach:

> you obviously don't understand how much it fucks them up! it ruins them for life!

But even then, even if it did.. it doesn't anywhere near as much as dating nigs does. So there's that.

Try again, bruh?

It's not a phrase you hear all that much anymore, really.

Can trump stop fucking her daughter?

princess loli
perfection

stay mad virgin

>May-December
>May-September

wut