Never! America is facing a rape epidemic because of people like you

Statutory rape is always ok if the age difference is 3 years or less

When is it ever not ok?

Between noon and 11:59:59 am

Wrong pic Sup Forumsro i believe this one is a bit more suitable

never

It's okay if you're married to them.

Whenever she says 'no.'

from the day they're born to the day they die.

After I'm through with her.

Nigga that is the most idiotic way to force onto a woman because that bitch is going to know your damn name

When she is breathing. It isn't rape when she isn't.

thats the only time its acceptable

Trump raped his own wife and he still got to lead the most powerful country in the world. I think you're in the clear, user. Also, it helps if you're rich and white.

more? soirse?

>most powerful country

If you and the woman are the last two people on earth and you need to repopulate and she doesn't want to.

Women don't want men to rape them, but they don't offer any alternative. They don't care about male desires. They would deny men pleasure for eternity because they only care about themselves. The natural state of things is survival of the fittest, predator-prey relationships, eternal suffering. Women do not get to escape from this anymore than men do. They will never get to have their rape-free paradise anymore than men will get to have their sex paradise full of willing sluts. That's just the way it is. If a woman can't accept that, she should just buy a gun.

It's true

Sauce

that would be China

Is it a herm?

But user, if you aren't being sexually selected how can you consider yourself the fittest?

when you're a Muslim immigrant in a formerly Christian country, apparently

lol look it's a MGTOW faggot

because the fitness function isn't always that straightforward. Through rape, less fit than selected, but still more fit than not selected and not raping

what formerly christian country ? O wait you're american and don't realize the rest of the world doesn't consider their countries as being "christian"

when shes cheeky to you
or any other time

If it's your mother vaginaly or if it's your grandmother anally with no lube kys

clearly you have no idea what the word epidemic means

Thats a funny way of spelling Israel

Faggot I sincerely hope you get raped anally because I know you are weak and small I would do it my self not because I am gay, but to show my power over you

I can't tell how many of you people are serious or not

Rape is just a social construct

Good point after I rape you mom and kill her it would be cool right. I would tuck Away and rape her shitty courpse repeatedly until I could not stand the smell

Should women who are raped, be forced to pay their rapist, if said female is ugly?

after dinner, but before dessert.

Nice thumbnail

Again if it's your mom and I strangled her first and I am raping a dead body being your mom then its ok

Rape is just an oppressive construct built to lay shame on the natural way of human procreation.

At rape o'clock.stupid

That's cool I rape your mother all is good

>when is it OK to RAPE
Whenever it isn't able to be consensual, obviously. Give them their options and act accordingly.
I'd prefer a willing slut but I'll take an unwilling one if the situation necessitates it.

Ask your mom, asshole.