Ask someone that's so fat that it's physically hard to breathe, anything

Ask someone that's so fat that it's physically hard to breathe, anything.

how does one become so fat? not trying to be mean. i love food and eat in large quantities, and am rather sedentary. i just cant comprehend how such a thing happens

>Not trying to be mean
It's alright dude, you're on Sup Forums

I've got a shit thyroid, and I'm a compulsive overeater.

350lbs, trying to lose but I'm a fat-fuck with no willpower, so most likely I'm stuck like this until I die when I'm 40.

how much do you spend on food in a month? help me understand the economics

About $100-150 a month

This is me, a /fitizen/ i eat 4300 calories a day, start lifting you may just like it

I use to when I was in highschool, but since graduating I haven't had the motivation to start.

that dont even make sense to me how the fuck man

Bullshit. I spend that in a week.

Someone needs to do some couponing and shieet

Oh shut the fuck up...lmfao, can't breath at 350...

I weighed just under 400 pounds, and smoked 3-4 packs a day, and weed, I could still breath. Sure, up and downstairs got me winded, still does (and under 300 now), but if it's physically hard to breathe, there is more going on than just the weight.

>About $100-150 a month
Gonna have to call bullshit on that one!

idk, feel like I'm being suffocated and fat's likely the cause.

t.people that don't know how to manage their money

couponing is for people who have infinite free time and no hobbies

I actually purged for the first (and second) time today because I have an unhealthy relationship with food but don't want to end up like you. Why do you not try to lose weight? Why are you ok with being like this?

it's not unless you are like 5 feet fucking tall.

You have some sort of lung problem going on, do you have irritants in your home?

So much nope!
I've actually saved money quite well!

>muh condishuns
Fuck off with your thyroid bullshit. Stop cramming your gaping maw with food and you'll lose weight. Guaran-fuckin-teed.

What model CPAP do you use and how often do you clean it?

You have fucking asthma, stupid

What is your SSN?