twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The skull

>surveillance.
>evidence.
>...?

In your mouth pointed slightly upward.
The key is to sever your brain stem.

Research Deep Brain

Under your jaw pointed straight up. It'll take your frontal lobe which is the center of awareness. If you just hit the brain stem you'll still be conscious for a brief time while your vital functions have ceased.

I watched a video of ricardo lopez doing that and when he shot he groaned. He felt pain

archive.org/details/youtube-wBx8nPWp6gQ

you buy a helium party balloon kit and a nebulizer kit. or rig a bag like pic.
put on some headphones turn the helium on and you just go to sleep.
the bag has to be a tight seal. you'll fade peacefully in your sleep.
you wont be a statistic of gun violence.

whatever u do dont shoot yourself in the mouth , if u hold the wrong angle bullet will basically miss the vital parts of ur brain or come out back of your 'throat' and u'll suffer alot and chances are you will survive and spend the rest of your days as a fucking mongrel. Simply put the barrel about 5 cm away from the temple ofyour head. guaranteed winrar , has to be completely painless and fastes way possible to AN hero

also please livestream your suicide and give back to your Btard bro's

your body can still groan without you being conscious for it

cant livestream im going to a shooting range

u gonna off urself on a shooting range?

Yep why?

So you don't care about who will find you? Why don't you just do it in a secluded forest

Back of your head like spine / brain stem area

Best place is the bridge of the nose where your nose meets your fire head. Guaranteed death. My expertise comes from being a cop. Seen plenty of gun suicides, those are always instant.

Doing at a shooting range messes things up for a lot of people. Do it somewhere else, please.

are you gonna take some other folks with you to neverland?

Why do you wanna off yourself though

just behind the ear, straight thru...

Best if you use a shotgun, rifle, or high caliber round. Though in that spot damn near anything could kill you.

If you really want to end it don't put it in your mouth. My family friend did that with a 22 and all it did was go up into his sinuses

buy a 12ga shotgun for 190 bucks (maverick 88) buy one box of 3 inch magnum from remington. stick the barrel between your eyebrows and pull the trigger with your toe and it will remove the entire top half of your head. please do not try to commit suicide with a pistol, there is a good chance you will survive

I can't get a gun license my mental health records are fucked
nope
I having nothing to live for in life. I have psychosis bad social anxiety, depression. I have no desire or will to change anything in my life. I dont want to go back to college and Id probably live with my mother until she died. Im just speeding up the end of my life

Death hurts.

That is the only required lesson of life.

If you are thinking of hurting others?
Then an hero.

If not? Stick around shit is just getting interesting.

Hue hhueee.
It's almost assuredly going to smart some, just not for very long. Just look in a mirror to checkem'.

Once you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up. Try to better yourself and others.

use a shotgun faggot.

OP, stop being a beta faggot. Take life by the balls and do some shit with it. Anything but being an hero.

So you're saying the higher I aim the faster my death will be? Thanks user.

dont wanna convince u to do otherwie but i dunno psychological shit often works out when u reach like 25+. I was depressed like fuck and also has the same issues as you. Now i"m 33 , life is still shitty at times but i have my moments. I have a nice girl who i share my existence with. things are not that bad. £Basically my life went from pathetic bs to 'not that bad and bearable' over like 10 years or so. Who knows i might feel happen in another 10 years

directly at your chair. youre the same person as your chair. its you.

id suggest you look to reddit.

theres a guy on there that shot himself point black in the head with a shotgun and survived. Its pretty fucked.
He has tons of pictures to prove it.... im too lazy to find it but I would say for a 100% kill.
Shotgun + slug (410 or 10 or 12 gauge) + in mouth angled at about 45 degrees. Your head would come clean off

can u tell us where you are gonna off yourself, i mean , city or region , so we can check the news and when u r planning to do it

OP my man do opiates

Don't do opiates just take suboxine

I probably wont do it for a couple of months
But the location is
Gun For Hire Shooting Range in woodland park,nj

>shooting yourself with a .22
>literally too stupid to an hero

This is a good post OP, you should listen to it.

If not, just

you can 100% kill yourself with a .22

summer fag

Yeah i know that the little .22 packs a nice punch but still man. Shooting yourself with a .22? Thats just a bad idea

.22's rattle around when they enter, so I would imagine its a 100% effective way to fuck your brain.

Oh if that's all stop being a cry baby fag and become a gamer so mid-day people have somebody to play against

>Get steel cable.
>Loop one end around neck.
>Secure other end to telephone pole.
>Get into car parked next to pole.
>Next part is key: Super glue hands to forehead.
>Pedal to the metal Faggot.
>Cable pulls taught and pops your head right off.
>Painless.
>Now it looks like you've pulled your own head off while driving.

Bro srs just do opiates youll have a good time and youll live for the opiates.
Honestly it's a rewarding purpuse in life.
If not just take too many and die in your dreams.

And if you mess up, you're left alive without a face.

Thank you. I needed to hear this tonight. I'm 21 and planned on it tonight after work after a 7 year struggle. Might not mean shit, but I may give things more thought now.

Gun in your mouth. My mom is a TBI nurse and has seen failed suicide attempts via gunshot to head every way except for putting the gun in your mouth and blasting your brain stem.

From the bottom through the anus