Why is a man looked down on if he doesn't want to reproduce?

Why is a man looked down on if he doesn't want to reproduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/03/05/Census-White-children-to-become-minority-by-2020/9751425612082/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Humans are sexual creatures

because you are willingly trying to fail at your biological purpose in life

Whats so important about that?

>man
Because they're the backbone of society. Everything it requires is the responsibility of men.

Because it's literally the purpose of your life on this planet. If you're not going to even try to reproduce you might as well off yourself right now.

This guy is a cunt. He has a bigger cunt. ISIS is run by fucktards! We need to obliterate this militant organization for good.

only if you're white it's looked down upon, because white filth must be expediently effaced from earth

Because you're leaving nothing behind to be taxed.

Society can't function without money. has eventually brainwashed people to believe that it isn't natural or it makes you lesser person for it.

Refer to

Genesis 1:28

Because the only reason why a man wouldn't want to reproduce is the lack of money.

Yes. Let's bring children, innocent human life, into the world to fulfill this purpose that will make me feel fulfilled.

Because the elite needs more slaves to work for them

Because he's probably a nu-male hellbent on the destruction of western civilization.

im white as paper but im also 5'6'' so Sup Forums would probably have me castrated anyway

You sexist scum.

Why would I want to raise a child in this degenerate world when I can dedicate my life to bettering myself and helping those around me?

Bringing a child into this world is selfish in a sense. Nobody asks to be born. Nobody asks for the burdens, the illness, the pain, etc.

I don't mean to sound like a fedora. Obviously we need reproduction. We need new bright minds brought into this world.

But I do not want that burden. Selfish? You could make the argument it is, and I respect it. But I do not want to bring a child into a world in which I do not know where it is headed. I do not want to be responsible for the suffering of another human being.

I would rather dedicate my time, money, and efforts into myself, my family, and my friends.

That is just my perspective. I'm drunk and dreading what the world will be in a few decades.

I'm black.Change your mind?
Or maybe because there's a high risk the children will be average or less than average little shits and the numbers prove it.

>the leader of the largest country
>5'7''

You shouldn't have kids. Actually you should kill yourself.

Same, spinal deformity is a bitch. I smoke weed every week or so to help with the pain too.

You seem too weak to be a real father in any situation. Please never reproduce.

No. Everyone has a right to (continued) existence. Just because I don't think we should be sharing the same society does not mean I don't think you should live in the way that is natural to all creatures on this earth.

Anybody born after 1980 doesn't have this problem

>man should kill himself if he doesn't breed like a rabbit XDD
nice flag.

I don't plan on reproducing but please elaborate on your claim.

There is nothing wrong with being childless.

>Why is a man looked down on if he doesn't want to reproduce?
goy, you are supposed to be a wage slave and pay for the retirement funds of babyboomers.

fucking lazy piece of shit.

Because that means you have been brainwashed by the globalists, you man-child faggot.

upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/03/05/Census-White-children-to-become-minority-by-2020/9751425612082/

I'm nonwhite and news like this is why I'll stay childless

No Kids For The Females Of The PLANET To Parasite Off of.

Because men should be dying and supporting women.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

This

"Oy vey, the globalist have brainwashed white populations to commit suicide, so I should do the same!"

>You don't hold the same views as me?
>You're brainwashed.

Because a man is always looked down on what ever he does.

Because you are worthless. The meaning of life, and I mean ALL LIFE is to reproduce. From the smallest cell to mammals, birds, and reptiles.

but now that its already over, what good is it to reproduce?
>create white child
>send him to school with 20 muslims in class

he'll just get bullied and beat up. or if he manages to get accepted into their groups, he'll become a degenerate 3rd worldler.

It is A purpose. But it is not THE purpose.

Pretending reproduction is at relevant for the human masses today is laughable.

And the meaning of death is to keep life from getting out of hand

You are not looked down on because you dont want to reproduce. You are looked down because you are fucking ugly.
Same thing with 99% of all people here and on /r9k/

>I'm nonwhite
Oh. Then yes, please don't reproduce.

Because they aren't chads

Why would you send your kid to a muslim school? Homeschooling is a thing, unless you've noticed. Give them a proper religious education emphasizing the importance of family and offspring. Don't let them watch the electric brainwasher or other globalist propaganda. The muslims are falling prey to those more and more, cause they just aren't very smart. Eventually it'll be their downfall and your kids will be in a far stronger position then.

it was just a thought bro, there are not too many muslims in croatia (only about 3%), and most of them are muslims from bosnia (who are based).

its just an excuse for me to check out of society :) I dont really care too much what happens to the world when I die.

A Nigger isn't a man.

If you claim that, then I claim that meaning of life, and I mean ALL LIFE is to kill and eat creatures weaker then me.
Hide your children you piece of shit, because it is natural for me to kill and eat them

Don't cut yourself

PAJEET, MY SON

I would worry about other stuff like not shitting in the streets if I were you, pajeet.

this guy never reproduced lmao what a loser

I have an idea,

Let's bring more pin cushions that we can't afford into the world to suffer needlessly.

Then let's just pretend that they'll have the same economic and social opportunity that we had.

Then If they don't, let's just shut down any idea they would have which might otherwise give them decent lives.

And let's do our part to make sure their country is flooded by vile foreigners ASAP and let's ship all of their jobs overseas.