Drumpf in charge of not tripping dick first into regime change like a senile neocon puppet

>Drumpf in charge of not tripping dick first into regime change like a senile neocon puppet

On a scale of 1-10 Sup Forums, how excited are you that Syria is about to be """liberated"""?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin#Degradation_and_shelf_life
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39500947
youtube.com/watch?v=-MqVY1-ncBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R.I.P. USA

It was good knowing you. Nuclear war vs Russia+China odds are not in your favour.

Assad is so fucking retarded. If he didnt use C.W usa would happily support him in long term.

I think that maybe Trump realized that Putin wasn't actually his friend and was just using him to stir up shit and turn America into a joke.

>neocon puppet
Trump realized that he needs a war to salvage his failing administration. The rally round the flag effect is the only thing that could boost his abysmal approval rating.

>. Nuclear war vs Russia+China odds are not in your favour.
>Bombing a giant fertile, somewhat active volcano.
USA is the ultimate stalemate card.

You would never destroy the country that could break the planet you seek to rule over.

Some major terrorist attack on the US soil would be even better.

I called this.

All the drama was just a ruse to desensitize us for an upcoming war. Fuck this gay earth

>United Soybean Board

What the fuck did he mean by this

Are you implying the destruction of our agriculture would cause global food shortages?

>lead int'l effor to remove Assad

i'm 12 and what is this

Are we really going to destabilize the government of a country right next door to ISIS? How can anyone think this is a smart idea?

>Trump realized that he needs a war to salvage his failing administration.
Trump is avoiding war at all cost in Middle East, our mission is done there.

North Korea is our target now.

Ain't nuttin happened yet, too early to get all dramatic

>Are we really going to destabilize the government of a country right next door to ISIS?
Stop posting, stupid faggot.

Isis is funded and run by the cia

You should stop too.

MOSSAD'D

Trump, we voted for you to resist this kind of globalist bait

"muh babies" is never an excuse to go into a war

You never mattered. Nerds from Sup Forums suffer from a delusion of grandeur.

"The world doesn't do anything."

Didn't stop you the first time

>In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html

>Being this butthurt America is winning
Please calm down.

Russia is going to give 1/3 of Syria to the US and then peace will resume.

>If he didnt use C.W

Wait in five years when a report comes out saying it was the rebels.

Isn't just us. Americans in general are tired of it. He's still been remarkably consistent to sticking with his campaign promises so I'm not completely faithless.

Pretty much this. We were willing to ignore him being an asshole but then he had to commit war crimes.

>yfw US coalition invades and more refugees are created
>yfw it becomes another international quagmire plagued by salafi jihadists like Iraq

It's all so predictable

Why are you linking this? That article doesn't say that CIA funded or ISIS. That's a boldfaced lie. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Assad had nothing to gain from using chemical weapons; the rebels and pro-Western intervention interests had absolutely everything to gain.

literally kek'ing out loud at those gullible Ameritools on Sup Forums who said they would enlist in the military if Trump won

>Are we really going to destabilize the government of a country right next door to ISIS
It's already destabilized fuckstick and ISIS controls large portions of it.

Engaging you in a conversation is pointless. I give up.

Trumptards should just kill themselves

Assad has less control of his "military" than sultan roach.

Really, bro?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Daesh =/= al Qaeda/ al Nusra

Still, nothing about CIA running, arming or funding ISIS. Only something about one rebel group switching its allegiance to AQ. Fuck off.

So, did the other board change its opinion on Assad after this piece of news?

They got held up because our glorious government thought a handful of fighters were going to make a difference. I think we trained a grand total of 300. What was that going to do?

I wonder if Israel will use the chance and build some settlements on Syrian side of the border.

that will probably happen desu

This is a different issue, but isn't yelloestone a continent killer rather than a planet killer?

yes yes it's all going exactly as planned

It could(would?) cause a global volcanic winter, or at least drop the global mean temperature enough to cause a massive influx of climate refugees. Not to mention the relocation of the survivors of the eruption

Those guys all joined ISIS.

All the sides America supports are killing Christians.

Only Assad protects Christians in Syria.

Obama was careful not to stumble into another Iraq, so you thought he's a pussy.

Trump isn't known for his patience or focus on diplomacy. Lmao

Isn't this going to clash with Russia a bit? Cause they've been way too invested to let Assad fall down.

based children tbx

Trump is not known for much else than starting rabble.

Look how well that worked out in Afghanistan and Iraq.

He never held public office. He's an ultimate wild card.

No he wanted to intervene like a good goy but that nonce Kerry ended up being bamboozled by Lavrov when he the latter called his humanitarian larping bluff about muh terrible chem weps and they agreed to make Assad unload his chem weps in exchange for the US standing down

Americans pretend to care about Syrian people yet they keep one eye closed and tearless with Crocodile tears in the other.

"Reality has a way of asserting itself"

>Americans pretend to care about Syrian people yet they keep one eye closed and tearless with Crocodile tears in the other.

Rule number one of American foreign policy: there is always an ulterior geopolitical motive behind """""humanitarian concern''''''''

No country would nuke another in an effort to "rule it", nukes between major powers will always end in complete destruction of both sides. If nukes truly were on the table no one would expect to survive after bombing the US anyway.

So did the rebels use poisonous to make the USA remove Assad?

poisonous gas*

Retard

I doubt they could get an access to sarin gas. It takes a state actor to manufacture and deliver it with such a potency.

How can we be sure? Maybe you only need a few people who studied chemistry.

Dumb assumption. Assad had lots of it lying around, the rebels could easily have just stumbled across some in a captured depot.

Probably. Its literally the repeat of the exact same stale bullshit from 2013 when they send a U.N observer who then reported most likely the rebells are using chemical weapons and Assad doesn't, then the americans threw a hissy fit and replaced him with another one who obediently reported that of course Assad used chemical weapons.

Anyone who thinks Assad would use chemical weapons while he is winning, supported by the only major power with active interest in the conflict, is being indirectly supported by several european nations AND right before a council on the Syria problem should let themselves get checked, because they probably got dropped on the head child too often.

Sarin gas has a shelf life of less than a year, if the rebels took it from Assad it means he's been producing more even after he claimed to gotten rid of it all and the facilities to produce more.

chlorine gas is very easy to produce.
I hope Russia is able to stop the USA

No, you don't. Aum Shinrikyo had extensive organisation and resources, all sorts of experts and yet they failed to make it with a standard purity. That's why their attack on the Tokyo Metro managed to kill only a hanful of people instead of hundreds.

>you get to witness the thirld world war AND for the first time you're not the ones who started it
what a time to be alive

Its entirely possible they gained the chemicals from a third party.

This definitely wasn't just chlorine gas.

Chlorine gas doesn't kill people like that. It had to be sarin or some other nerve agent

Are the jews behind this as well

I just hope we don't get dragged into this shit. Luckily both France and germany are in the middle of elections, I don't know how it is for the french, but over here agreeing to a military intervention would be basically throwing the elections so with some luck we can keep the EU out if the french pull along.

Fuck, this could make Le Pen win if the other french politicians are idiots about it.

From Wikipedia:
>Sarin without the residual acid removed degrades after a period of several weeks to several months
Maybe the "residual acid" was removed?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin#Degradation_and_shelf_life

I actually would like the get the opinion of a group of chemists who have no ties to one of the war parties.

Fuck western 'moral superiority'

You don't care about the truth. You just want to protect Assad.

Assad thought he can get away with anything after Trump's election and now he's going to pay the price for this.

bad omen 2bh. Putin wanted to do it himself right before the next elections but now he won't do it for sure.

P. S. I mean it's entirely possible that war parties lie about what happened. I really need independent information. I also think I won't get it because all our media tell the lies of the war parties.

>It had to be sarin

Another fucking retard.

What happened was These fuckers were building chemical bombs and it exploded.

... or some other nerve agent.

The US is a major food exporter (and not just finished products - feed for livestock and shit) and Yellowstone would effectively coat our best farmland in volcanic ash, making it unusable for a few years. At best, you'd be looking at global foot shortages that might kick off multiple famines in other parts of the world.

Of course, what's more likely to happen is that yellowstone would lower global temperatures considerably and ruin crops all over the world, so...

>"Some cases appear to show additional signs consistent with exposure to organophosphorus chemicals, a category of chemicals that includes nerve agents."
Thats what we have from the WHO, who are the most neutral you are going to get here (which isn't much).
>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39500947

I have no idea what got you so upset about me?
I care about the truth, but truth or lie, its going to get used for the purpose of further destabilising a dangerously unstable country by militarily intervening against Assad. They can hang him after the civil war is over for all I care, but right now Assad being defeated/removed means milions of christians and non-sunni muslims and other religious groups are going to be massacred by the fanatics that will fill the vaccuum of power. And that is much more important to me than any possible use of sarin gas instead of regular bombs.

From who?

You should already know what they're going to answer to that

Turkey, for example.

The CIA has pulled crazier shit than that before too, but I don't think thats likely, since completly uneccessary when turkey is right there and has the means and reasons to do it.

The Jews? Honestly, the Saudis would be more likely in this case.

The CIA doesn't have the facilities to produce chemical weapons though. There's literally one facility that still produces them for educational purposes (pursuant to the 1997 treaty) but it's controlled by the army and they don't cooperate with the CIA.

We basically completely liquidated our stocks of sarin by 2006.

Not at all/10

Again Europe will pay the price because Americans want to destroy us
There are those who will say they are like us they are white they are christian they are civilized, that's great, but don't be fooled, they want all Europeans dead or enslaved.

They hate us, Americans are obviously the ones behind the brown people infiltration in our societies, and they are the greatest threat to Europe this is just a fact

If you are a true nationalist you will oppose it

I seriously doubt if there are laboratories for chemical weapons the public would know about them, so you will hopefully excuse me when I don't take your word on it.

You can bet the U.S. and by extension the CIA has facilities for it. Sarin gas production isn't even that difficult or expensive, if the CIA wants to make it, it certainly would have the means.

Oh nice, france is here. Could you answer on
>I don't know how it is for the french, but over here agreeing to a military intervention would be basically throwing the elections
How do you guys stand on that? is there a voter base to be won by going to war in syria, how damaging would it be to advocate it during the elections?

Nobody is making you accept brown people. You do that of your own free will and France specifically has been doing it for decades

For once, Sup Forums isn't 100% circlejerk.

What does the USA gain from removing Assad, why would they want to go to war there?

the neocons don't want Russia having a strategic foothold in Syria

They would get even more problems because anti assad coalition would collapse and "moderate" rebels start to kill each other

Welcome to the CIA watchlist.

theres some chips and dip on the table over there, and dont forget to use coasters with the soda cans.

Because they wanted to do for years and got behind schedule.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-MqVY1-ncBI
At 2:44

>rally around the flag

this has zero to do with patriotism. its about stopping a perceived war criminal on the other side of the earth.

the last thing we need is ANOTHER war. Americans are sick of war. Thats a sure way to get even lower app ratings

Literally everyone supports Assad, that mean Le Pen, Fillon and Melenchon

Only Macron supports the USA like the corrupt Rothschild banker he is

Yeah right, i get that it isn't obvious at first sight but if you look into it America has been funding all the institutions behind it, all the propaganda, and so on

The politicians are specifically trained by Americans, notably Macron who is yet another product of the French-American foundation, and take a look at what he says

Europe has been a vassal state of the USA ever since 1945

its almost like their government is retarded or something

>Break the planet
Oh please, it would yield between 23 to 60 gigatons of tnt in terms of energy. Enough to raze the surface of an island, but that is all for the initial impact. Overall as for the volcanic winter possibility- it is doubtful if it would actually be that major of an issue for the whole world (do not try to counter this on the claims of nuclear winter since those are wildly exaggerated). Overall, it would be very disruptive for the US and parts of Canada, but the rest of human civilization would only be affected economically (which is still enough of a reason not to bomb the volcano).

ISIS is going down this year, which will be followed by a Kurdish civil war. The point is that there will never be peace in the western part of the middle-east.