Are they still fucking alive Sup Forums?

are they still fucking alive Sup Forums?

I've hunted hundreds of them. They should be close to extinction soon.

One on the right still uploads on her channel. Not sure about the one on the left.

wud u?

I wonder if she'll ever get so enormous that her forehead fat and her neck fat meet in the middle of her face, completely concealing her face?

what...........God why?

are they really still alive?

Am I the only one that honestly thinks these obese fucks should be legally huntable? Like deer?

I am not joking. They're fucking revolting, useless, strains on everything.

There's generally a bit of a challenge in a hunt. Hunting those things would be like hunting a crippled cow. You could walk up to it and kill it with a hammer.

The forheadfattie died like 1-2 years ago
I believe there still is a video where the other fattie asks the internet for money because the copstum designed funeralcasket and stuff is so expensive

If people hunted buffalo, I'm sure they could make a sport of driving these fat fucks into extinction.

$5000 a head. The cost would be nothing compared to the savings in health care alone.

Samefag with update, apparently the one on the right has hurt dogs before and is a con artist. Still not sure about the one on the left but she hasn't been included in any videos for a long time and her last twitter post was from late 2015. They're not just fat they are genuinely bad people, though the one on the left may have some sort of mental slowness to be fair.

Proof pls

She died from complications with Pneumonia, they tried to do a gofundme for her funeral and the casket and shit and it backfired hard so they took down the page.

no way is that real.... it just cant be....... Can it???

Would I what? Slow roast it in the world's largest oven and then feed it to a pack of starving stray dogs?

That would actually be very efficient. Keep the stray mutts away and with full bellies, get rid of fat fucks

actually cried

no...no i wouldn't

Would hit, with a hammer.

now i understand the inspiration behind these trucks.

better make it a sledgehammer.